All Comments on 'Low Rent Apartment'

by Ewriter111

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackover 5 years ago
Blacked like he should be.

I love both men and women, but the best of the best is when I am put on my back with my ankles on the shoulders of a middle aged black gentleman that knows how to get it done. I will be watching for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really well told and ...

... beautifully paced. I prefer when they are more reluctant and I didn't like that he got a happy end! That's just my depravity though! 5 stars, would have gladly given 10.

stacejostacejoalmost 5 years ago
MMMM

Soo Hott my panties wett...

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
Titles?

I found an old drive with some fiction. Tell me the titles of your "lost stories" and I'll search for them if I have a copy.

DonaldElliott11atyahoo

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
Did you say you lost your stories?

What are the titles of stories you wrote that do not currently appear here? Maybe I have copies....

Don

Ewriter111Ewriter111almost 5 years agoAuthor
Multiple titles

Is it possible for you to search by author Don?

stacejostacejoalmost 5 years ago
Love it More....

Love the story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, please continue!!!

Great story, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Fantastic fuck story! What I really loved about it is how it highlighted white femininity and BLACK masculinty the way it is. Demonstrating that whenever BLACK MEN enter into the fray, female roles are WHITE roles, and we become like another type of white female for a practical purposes. Interracial sex for whitebois is just like it is for White girls, it's the same for whitebois, it's about taking BLACK COCK, and having sex with BLACK MEN as a woman! Just like in prison, where whitebois become little white wives to the BLACK inmates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely Hot! What a great story. I'm hard as a rock and would love to live in a building like that. I'm totally attracted to dominant black men and would eagerly do anything / everything they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

100 stars. My favorite. Would love to live in that building and please them all. I'd gladly pay for their loads of cum and tip them well. Black men are beautiful, naturally superior and I'd be honored to serve and service them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yup, I'm addicted to Black cock.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

I'd be quite nervous having a lot of guys hitting on me, especially men that told me they have a strong taste for boy pussy! Secretly, I would love the attention! If one guy got me alone with him and started kissing me and touching me, as if I were a girl, I'd find myself melting. Behind closed doors, with privacy, I'd resist a little, knowing what this would mean, but if he persisted, I'd succumb to his advances. It's been a long time since I've been with a man. I miss being a man's "faggot," in the way this story uses that word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous