Lowborn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No other woman — even other prostitutes — could take him as deep as Delly. She opened wide, her lips stretching around his girth, and took him all the way into her throat with regularity. He kept a tight grip on her hair, pushing and pulling as her head bobbed over his cock. She enjoyed the feeling of vulnerability, and he was more than happy to indulge her.

His hips began to twitch up toward her lips when she picked up the pace. Delly moaned around him, the sound mingling with the croaks of his swollen tip pushing into her throat. She rolled his balls in one cupped hand, while letting her middle finger slide even farther back, to strum over the ropy flesh below. Her other hand occasionally lifted her breast and teased the nipple for his eager eyes.

The itch in the tip of Cerebus' cock swelled from her relentless effort. She never paused, or slowed, accepting his cock as no other woman could. He didn't have to tell her that he was close — she knew. His fingers tightened in her hair, and then he let out an explosive growl as he blasted his semen against the back of her throat.

Delly moaned in approval as his thick cream filled her mouth. She continued to suck and swallow, draining him dry, until he jerked her away from his oversensitive organ. She gathered up a few dribbles that had escaped from the corners of her mouth with a finger, and licked it clean.

Cerebus let out a growling chuckle, his head falling back to the bed. Delly crawled over him to kiss his neck and chest, rubbing her moist folds over his stomach. She continued to tease him, caressing him with her entire body as he recovered from the explosion in her mouth.

"I am so going to miss this when you have the good sense to find someone who will do it for free," she said, and then swirled her tongue over his earlobe.

Still lying back with his eyes closed, he grunted and said, "Yeah. Sure that's going to happen."

"Honey, I would in a heartbeat. Yasmine has been good to me, though. It would feel like betraying her to run off with you. Besides, I'm just a whore."

"So?"

She laughed, the sound a little derisive. "All I've ever been is a whore. It's all I know. You need someone who does more than fuck."

"Don't know about that."

"I do, and if I ever find out you passed up the opportunity to give that cock to someone else..."

"Plenty to go around," he said, cutting her off and opening his eyes.

"That so?" She rolled off of him, and then wormed her way between his legs. She bent his knees so that she could sit between them, facing away from him, and looked back over her shoulder.

He knew what she wanted.

A deep moan escaped Delly as he sat up and pulled her against him, nestling his softened cock in the cleft of her buttocks. He kissed her neck, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, causing her to arch her back and gasp. His right hand released her breast and dropped between her legs even as she sucked air into her lungs.

Cerebus curled two fingers and thrust them deep into the redhead's clinging sheath. He pulled her even tighter against him, holding her in place as his fingers plunged into her pussy. With her arms pinned at her side, she was helpless in his grasp.

A steady stream of whimpers, yelps, and moans bubbled up from her lips. He let his thumb slide over her clit, rubbing it with every stroke of his hand, building her fires even higher. She writhed against his strength, not really trying to escape, but unable to sit still in light of the pleasure he was giving her.

Mindblind's hot breath stirred her hair as she drew ever closer to final ecstasy. She knew it was coming, but she still whimpered in frustration when his fingers slipped from inside her. He held her tight, keeping her from finding any relief that could push her over the edge. She pleaded with him to make her come, as she always did, but he denied her until her fires cooled.

Then he buried his fingers inside her once more.

Over and over again, he brought her to the pinnacle of pleasure, only to deny her release. Her begging turned even more desperate, her body hot against him and beaded with sweat. His cock hardened against her ass, foreshadowing things to come.

As the trembling — almost weeping — prostitute neared the point of no return again, Cerebus' other hand left her breast and centered over her clit. After only a few quick circles of his fingers, she erupted into orgasm.

He kept one set of fingers buried inside her, the other still mercilessly rubbing her bud. Delly's tight-throated scream of ecstasy filled the room. He kept her within the grip of her orgasm, growing more excited as she writhed in his grasp.

She was still coming when he dug his slick fingers into her hips and lifted her to her knees. Her hands dropped to the bed to support her, and his right hand left her hip just long enough to guide his cock inside her.

A loud wail that trailed off into a croak accompanied his thick cock invading her depths. He grunted when he hit bottom, and pulled back to thrust again, several weeks worth of pent up desire fueling his ardor.

The bed creaked in protest amidst the loud smacks of two bodies colliding, and Delly's screams. Her first orgasm from his fingers never really ended before a second took control of her body. Her intimate muscles clamped down, but were no match for the strength of his thrusts. Caught in a near constant state of exquisite agony, she couldn't tell where one climax ended and the next began.

Cerebus drank in the sight of her rocking forward every time he slammed his cock home. She was soaking wet, her juices spurting out around him — so unlike the other prostitutes who had just gone through the motions. He felt his seed surging up, and gave in to the inevitable.

He buried his cock with a thrust so powerful that one of her hands slipped out from beneath her, and she fell face down into the sheets. He erupted with a growling cry of release, filling her full of hot cream.

In the midst of the cacophony, neither of them heard the sounds of struggle downstairs.

Cerebus was leaning over her twitching body, his cum still pumping into her depths, when the door burst open.

Kayleen screamed in terror and fell to the floor as she tried to scramble away from the intruder following her into the room. Mindblind's danger instinct overcame the lethargy of his orgasm, and he pulled free of Delly, slinging milky strands of their mingled juices as he spun to face the door.

The man was masked, and carrying shackles. Cerebus knew a slaver when he saw one, and immediately sprang from the bed. The slaver's eyes — the only visible part of his face — went wide as Cerebus cocked his fist and loosed a punch.

The man spun from the force of the blow, cracked his head on the doorframe, and went down in a heap. Unfortunately, he was not alone. A second and third man appeared on the balcony before the first had even hit the floor.

Mindblind charged onto the balcony to see more slavers dragging prostitutes from their rooms or down the stairs, and the bordello's two guards lying dead on the floor below. Men with swords and knives ran toward the stairs upon seeing the struggle above.

His fist connected with the jaw of one of the slavers, and the man went through the railing. A short scream of terror ended in a sickening thud, just as a pair of shackles smacking him in the face snapped Mindblind's head to the side.

Though groggy, with tears of pain filling his eyes, he managed to brace one arm against the wall and snap out a kick. The powerful strike caught the man square in the groin, bending him over double and sending him hurtling into the rail. The slaver was fortunate that the rail held, and he fell to the wooden floor, retching from the pain between his legs.

Another man charging to help wasn't so lucky, and tripped over the vomiting slaver. Before he could regain his balance, Mindblind redirected the attacker's momentum and added his strength to slam the man face first into the wall. Shackles fell from nerveless fingers as the slaver slid down to the floor.

He had just enough time to recognize the jingling of a chain before the improvised weapon caught him in the back of the head. This time, his will wasn't enough to hold back the blackness.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this first chapter! Because these are shorter chapters than normal, I'll be posting chapters twice per week ( Lit willing and the crik don't rise ) The entire story is already written, so only Lit's queue should delay things.

If you want to know where this story falls in relation to the rest of my stories in Danica's world, check out my Bio to find the timeline.

For those who are wondering: Yes, SOTM is still in progress. It's just difficult sometimes, because it's so deeply connected to my late wife. It will be finished, but I won't say how quickly. That's why I only start posting complete stories now.

Please do take a moment to vote ( only once! ) Comments, emails, author and story favorites are also nice boosts. It's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more.

12