All Comments on 'Lucifer Rising: A New Prince'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cambridge College ??????????????????????????

There is the City of Cambridge with Cambridge University made up of 31 colleges. The University of Cambridge dating its creation to 1209 CE. There is the Anglia Ruskin University with campuses in Cambridge and Chelmsford that has it origins in the Cambridge School of Art founded by John Ruskin in 1858 CE. But there is no "Cambridge College in the City of London". Unless you establish an alternate universe in you plot get your general fact right. For example do not put Venice in the Alps and Denver about to sink below the waves. You could have used University College of London with no problems even had fun with Jeremy Bentham and his auto-icon, I will leave you to look that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to anonymous... cambridge college????

It's fiction!... It's a story!... Writer's perogative... Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Its bad as always

stop posting stories out here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES