All Comments on 'Lucifer's Final Redemption'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rubbish

The financial circumstances of your character don't add up, don't give that much detail if the maths is wrong! Also, maybe if you travelled a bit more you'd know that whilst Canada is most certainly beautiful and unique, it's definitely not 'the last good place on Earth'. Writing that just makes you sound ignorant and conceited. Beyond that though, nothing has happened in this story! It feels like the opening gambit to something, not a whole and separate story. And once again your writing style is shockingly bad. Either improve or stop, but don't carry on producing this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

Dis story waz so f**ked i could barely read it and just so you know d crisis in Nigeria is mainly political and not religious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good start

This is a great opening sequence. It defines his perspective, plight, and character flaws. It will make his decisions and actions easier to understans and identify with. Placing as a teacher may have some potential as Lucifer was the lord of all evil.....who best to learn to from to understand andcatch a criminal? It also lets it's know his resources are limeted and he desires to be around people instead of finding in the darkness. Would like to see where you take this

clwnslyrclwnslyrabout 10 years ago
ignore them

Its funny all the anonymous comments cutting you down, are they scared to put a name to there stupidity? If satin thinks canada is the last good place thats his opinion and free to it. As for the bs of it being political or religious. Come on get real the 2 are hand in hand all over the world stop beliving bad pr people let me guess you belived the press that sadam was winning and killing the americans even as he was yelling it out while us troops were tuening off his equipment.

If you all dont like the mans writing stop reading it or zip up and let him tell his story his way. While your at it lets read some of your stuff. What you dont have any you cant write your just jealous?

I have read all the mans many submissions and while some I loved some I liked a few not so much. I will say at least he is not afraid to write and share with the world.

So 5 stars sam. And keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS