Lucille and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have detected from my willingness to pose that I wanted to please everyone. He didn't ask any questions and I didn't volunteer.

I had seen and heard Bruce talking to Brian when the young lad had expressed strong desires to see me fully dressed in various parts of the house but showing very private views of what should only be seen by a spouse.

Superficially that is what we were both doing. He was making out that the pictures were for his own personal gratification and I was indicating that that was what I thought they were.

We didn't discuss that aspect in greater detail as it suited us. But we both knew they were for Brian to see every part of me. I knew that his mother liked them as well.

There was one flowery dress which I knew Brian really liked to see me in. It was a very respectable dress which had a light loose cotton skirt which had a hem line which was very sensibly about an inch below my knee.

Although it was so respectable I knew it was quite erotic in one way as it was so attractively patterned and loose and swirly with a wide black belt at the waistline. It oozed squishiness.

Brian had told my husband that when I wore it he always wondered what was underneath. I thought to myself that that was easily arranged.

One morning when Bruce came up to collect the tea and toast for Brian and himself I had put on the flowery dress.

As he entered the kitchen, I was standing by the sink. Bruce gasped and I heard him mutter "Brian likes that."

I ignored his mention of Brian and squished around the kitchen pretending to be unaware until Bruce murmured "Can I take some pictures of you Lucille?"

We both knew what they were for but pretended otherwise and laughed "You are a naughty man, Bruce, I expect you want some naughty ones?"

He laughed "You are such an exciting wife Lucille. Do you mind?"

"Of course not Love. You are my husband. I will do anything you ask."

We had both laid the foundations for my willingness to pose.

He took some nice fully dressed pictures and then some of me swirling around showing a few inches above my knee and he asked "Are you wearing stockings or tights Lucille?"

I laughed "You know I only wear stockings when I have this dress on Bruce. As he gasped I added "And elasticated suspenders and white knickers."

"God, nice white knickers."

"That's right Bruce but they are very thin panties mostly see through."

"Is the gusset see through as well Lucille?"

"Do you want to see Bruce?"

"God yes Lucille. Can I have a picture to take back down the shed?"

I ignored the comment about the shed.

I had already thought about some poses which would be best and knew that if I simply pulled my dress up over my waist than although the view could be erotic it wasn't making the best of my see through panties.

Bruce had his camera ready for me to show my underwear.

I surprised him as I put on a petulant expression and slowly slid my back down the sink unit so that I was virtually sitting on my haunches.

I had my dress right up and in effect I was squatting for my husband to take a full on picture of my crotch through my see through panties to take down the shed.

I knew it was showing my vagina and probably more.

If I was in any doubt I heard my husband gasp "All your black hairs are showing and your cunt."

I stayed down squatting as he snapped away and teased "It's a good job, you are my husband Bruce if you can see my cunt."

He murmured "Lucille?"

I thought he was going to confess the real reason for the picture. I hoped not as I preferred to keep the pretence up.

I said "Yes Bruce?"

"Could I have those knickers you are wearing now? I would like to take them down the shed."

I didn't really want to acknowledge what they were for, but I wanted to help. I simply said "They are little dirty anyway, Bruce and I have to go to the bathroom to change. I will be putting these panties in the dirty laundry basket."

I didn't want any more discussion about what the pictures were for or even why he wanted my dirty underwear so I simply said "Do you need any more pictures of me Bruce?"

He smiled gratefully and said he would wait a minute before going back down the shed. I knew he was waiting for my panties.

I went into the bathroom and simply slipped my knickers off and left them on top of the laundry basket and then went into my bedroom to put a clean pair on.

When I got back into the kitchen Bruce was waiting for me. I simply told him my dirty drawers were on the laundry basket.

He went to collect them and then came back into the kitchen for the tray of tea and went back down the shed.

I switched the CCTV system back on and watched my husband showing my pictures to young Brian and then proudly hand over my panties.

Brian looked so grateful and actually told my husband "You have done well Mr Ross. Thank you so much."

Bruce looked as proud as Punch. He really wanted to please his young assistant.

Over the next few days it became obvious that Mrs Miller knew all about the recent pictures and the last episode with my underwear and we had some long conversations which bordered on Confessionals.

Nothing was actually said but it was clear she was pleased with me. I had told her a few times about the fantasies that Bruce and I had had over the years and to some extent they had worried me especially the family ones.

She was interested in my thoughts in this area and seemed to want to know more about my mother and father.

I explained that it was those fantasies that had worried me the most. Again as before she had told me before "They are not hurting anyone Mrs Ross so why don't you stop worrying?"

She liked me telling her about my parents and I enjoyed telling her the fantasies. Deep down though the Daddy ones concerned me as I enjoyed them so much.

Speaking to my husband in the evening he was as happy as a bird. He kept telling me about his plans for Brian and new projects he was working on. He told me that Brian was very happy working in the shed and everything was rosy.

I felt a little resentful as I was worried about how Mrs Miller was feeling and I was still thinking a lot about my old fantasies with Bruce involving my parents.

The following day, everything seemed to be normal. Bruce was still over the moon and clearly Brian was very settled with the way things were.

Mrs Miller was a polite and respectful as ever and I didn't risk making myself too available to her and I sensed she was pleased and it settled me to some extent.

She seemed quite cheerful and happily chatted with me and I just adored being in her company. She must have noticed that something was wrong as she did say at one stage "You seem a little down hearted Mrs Ross, are you worried about anything?"

I tried to cover things up and said "My main concern Mrs Miller is that you are happy with us as both Bruce and I would be devastated if you left now."

She chuckled "Don't be silly Mrs Ross, we are very happy and don't intend to leave. You must know that Brian is over the moon with the personal little presents you give him and he loves his work for Mr Ross."

I felt relieved but she could tell that I was still worried. She persisted until I confessed "I have been thinking about my old fantasies with Bruce and my parents. You know how well respected they are especially in the Baptist Church and in my fathers school and yet the things I thought about them with Bruce were really dirty."

Mrs Miller smiled broadly "Come along now Lucille. I have told you many times, that no one is hurt with those fantasies and you should forget about any worries."

I shook my head. The worry wouldn't go away and I told her "We visit my parents every Sunday and they are so lovely. They set us up in our marriage at the start and helped us buy this house. When I see them on Sunday, all the family are there and they treat us almost like royalty. We are such a close family and I feel ashamed."

Mrs Miller nodded her head very seriously. "I can see Lucille that this worry is getting on top of you. You must do something drastic to free yourself. You cant go on like this."

I felt that I was getting through to her. My guilty conscience was killing me. I knew Mrs Miller couldn't solve my problem but at least she seemed to understand it.

I muttered "I know I must stop feeling like this Mrs Miller but I cant think of anything drastic to do. I wish I could."

I felt better for bringing it out in the open and in a way I almost relied on my Cleaning Lady to work out some sort of solution for me although I knew this was impossible.

She looked a me seriously and then said very slowly "There is an answer to every problem Mrs Ross, and this one is no different. It is difficult but you have to face up to it."

I felt relief and yet apprehension. She said it was difficult. I just held my breath and waited for her to continue.

She did. "You have to be brave Lucille and tell your mother and father everything."

I almost fainted. "I cant do that Mrs Miller. They would hate me. They would throw me out. It would kill them. Don't forget their position in this community. They are so respected."

Mrs Miller smiled sympathetically "That is why I suggested it Lucille. Your father is a Headmaster in the very prestigious Baptist School. Your mother is Chairperson to the District Women's Institute. They don't hold those positions unless they are special people. Everyone knows what good upstanding people they are."

I almost whimpered but she carried on "You said they would hate you. That is so ridiculous Lucille. You know very well how much they love you. I am quite sure you have fallen down before in your life and I am equally sure they supported you with love and held you up to fight another day."

I half nodded. What Mrs Miller said was quite right. My parents were marvellous people. Not only did I think that but so did everyone else. And I knew that everybody couldn't be wrong. I murmured "But I will be so ashamed Mrs Miller and so will Bruce."

She smiled kindly "There is no harm in being ashamed Mrs Ross. We all do things we are ashamed of. You just have to grit your teeth and do what is necessary. The main thing is that you cannot go on worrying about something. It will get you down. Once you have told them everything then you and your husband will have done everything you can. You can do no more so there is no point in worrying."

I breathed heavily. It was difficult but she given me a way out from this overbearing guilt.

We talked it over and over for a while and then she took me to the last stage. "Today is Friday Mrs Ross. You usually go over to your parents all day Sunday. I suggest that you make the full explanation to them then, but also explain yourself to your husband tonight."

I swallowed hard. When Mrs Miller was sorting things out she always tied up all the ends. It was just as well really. I was unsure of my own resolve.

She went back to her cleaning duties and then in the afternoon she wished me goodnight and collected Brian from the shed and went home.

That evening I broke the news to Bruce. He was petrified. He was good husband though and saw how worried I was. In the end he just said "I think we have to follow Mrs Miller's advice Lucille, otherwise you are going to be ill." I nodded. I knew we had to do it.

When Sunday came, I was a bag of nerves as we drove over. My mother and father were as wonderful as ever. They really loved us. My mother was in her fifties but looked younger and had her apron on preparing lunch for us.

As she busied herself she told me "It's a pity your sister and her husband couldn't make it this week Lucille. I do love having all our family together."

I murmured some sort of regret. In one way I was grateful. If my younger sister Susan had been here with Ronald it would have been even more difficult.

My father took Bruce out into the garden to show him his new plants and I helped my mother prepare lunch. She was chatting and laughing as usual and I did my best to be cheerful and tried not to be a wet blanket.

When the men came back in, the four of us settled down. The food was wonderful but both Bruce and I just picked nervously at it.

After lunch we sat in the lounge and my father opened a bottle of good quality wine and made some jokes which we tried our best to laugh at. He really was a lovely father.

Normally we would have been shrieking with laughter but we were too anxious.

My father finally said "Well, Lucille, it seems you are unhappy about something. You know we are here to help you if at all possible." I nodded. So did Bruce but we were unable to speak.

My mother put her arm around my shoulders saying "Come on Love. I am sure we will be able to help."

I shook my head "You don't realise Mum. Both Bruce and I are so ashamed. I am afraid you will be disgusted with us."

My father spoke "You are our lovely daughter Lucille. And Bruce is a good son in law. It doesn't matter what you have done. We will always love you both. I am sure we can help, but first of all you must tell us what the trouble is."

I looked at Bruce. He sighed and nodded to me. I took a deep breath and started to explain.

I told them everything. About our fantasies which involved them, and all the others. I told them about Bruce and his pretty clothes and even showed them a picture of him in his panties.

I explained about Mrs Miller and Brian and the 'accidents' I had with him down the shed where he had mounted me with Bruce watching.

As I was talking I was really looking at the floor all the time. I did peep a look at my mother and father to see how they were taking it all. They just looked impassive. They were both listening carefully to what I was saying but had non committal expressions on their faces. They weren't being judgemental in any way and just let me carry on.

I am not sure if this helped me or not but I was now determined not to miss anything out. Although Bruce and I had skirted around some of the things we did for Brian I explained very clearly that I was basically via my husband giving the young lad my dirty knickers to masturbate with.

I was also effectively posing for obscene pictures for Bruce to give to his assistant. I also handed over to my father which showed me in a small red jumper and panties lying on my bed posing for a picture. I had eased my knickers to the side so my pussy was centre page.

I explained about my Confessional with Mrs Miller and before long Father Flynn would be calling to give be full penance. I didn't actually use the word 'fuck' but I left them in no doubt that the old man would spank me and almost definitely mount me.

I told them about my relationship with Mrs Miller and all the things she had said about the fantasies and that it was her idea that I tell them all about my thoughts and actions to let them decide. In the end I also said "I feel so guilty about it all Mum. The fantasies about Daddy are so disgusting you cannot possibly forgive me."

At the end of it all, it was very quiet. I felt terrible but also it was a load off my mind. Bruce looked as if he wanted to crawl under a chair.

My mother spoke first "Well Lucille that was some confession. I have to say from what I have heard about Mrs Miller she seems a very honest lady and also very sensible."

I was just grateful that my mother hadn't gone berserk.

My father spoke in his soft voice which was so full of authority. "It would appear, Lucille and you Bruce, that all your troubles seem to be bound up in your fantasies?"

I nodded "Yes Daddy, and we are ashamed."

My father carried on "Could you tell me something, Lucille?"

I was afraid and thought he was about to tear us apart but I just demurely answered "If I can, Daddy."

He was still speaking quietly "Do you think that you and Bruce are the only people in the world who has fantasies?"

I wasn't sure what he really meant but I simply said "No, I don't suppose we are."

My mother also spoke softly as she explained "Everybody fantasizes Lucille. You are not unique."

I was startled at their reaction and said "But they are so dirty Mum. I don't think other people have fantasies as bad as ours."

My father intervened "You say that other people don't have dirty fantasies Lucille. How do you know?"

I just shook my head. I didn't know. I could see that Bruce was also shaking his head.

My mother asked us "What did Mrs Miller say about you wanting to be a pretty girl, Bruce?"

My husband muttered "She told me it wasn't hurting anyone."

My mother asked me "And what did she say about your fantasy of playing with your fathers penis, Lucille?"

I blushed at the thought but said "She said it wasn't hurting anyone."

My mother half smiled "I must say, Lucille, the more I hear about Mrs Miller the more I like her. She seems an admirably sensible person."

I started to see some light at the end of the tunnel and murmured "So you are not disgusted with us Mum?"

She smiled broadly "Of course not Love. We are simply talking about harmless fantasies. I was more worried in case it was some physical disease or condition. Now that would have been serious."

As she spoke she seemed so relaxed. It made me wonder. I needed to ask "You said everyone has fantasies, Mum."

"Yes I did Lucille."

I took a deep breath "Do you have fantasies Mum?"

She smiled "Of course I do, Lucille and so does your father. Like you and Bruce share your fantasies, we have always shared ours. And as your Mrs Miller said, they don't harm anyone so they shouldn't be worried about."

There seemed to be such a load off my mind now and I asked "Can I ask you about your fantasies Mum?"

She looked at my father. He smiled and nodded so she continued "Well you have been very honest and open with us Lucille, so it is only fair for us to be equally open. So ask what you want."

I took another deep breath "Do you have any family fantasies, Mum?"

She nodded "Yes both your father and I have some in the same manner as you do."

"What about Bruce becoming Little Brucie. Do you have any like that?"

She smiled at my husband. Bruce was looking more attentive now. He had lost that haunted look.

My mother said "Much the same really Lucille. You have said many times that he is very attractive. Once or twice you mentioned him being pretty. You must appreciate that if you think he is pretty then others will think he is pretty."

I needed to explain "When we came over last Sunday Mum, he was wearing my panties under his trousers and my stockings and suspenders."

She smiled at him "Tell me Brucie, did you like wearing your wife's underclothes and did they make you feel nice?"

Bruce was still a bit subdued but he answered "Yes Mother, they did."

She asked him "Your wife has said you have bigger breasts now, do you wear any sort of bra?"

I helped him out and said "When we came over Mum, I had put him in Susan's brassiere."

My mother smiled again "Did you like the thought of him wearing your sisters underwear, Lucille?"

I hadn't thought about it too deeply but now I did I nodded "Yes that is exciting in itself."

She laughed "Well if you liked that Lucille perhaps you should think of putting Susan's knickers on him." I laughed. We were all in a nice mood now and my father poured us all another glass of wine.

My father was sitting in an easy chair directly in front of me. I said "And what sort of fantasies do you like Daddy?"

He smiled "Well I like most ones that men generally like. Your mother and I never bothered with family thoughts when you were young but since you and Susan have grown up and become beautiful young women then that did alter our fantasies somewhat."

"Can you tell me what you think about me Daddy?"

He smiled "Well obviously Lucille since you are married, you are a nice big girl now and that makes it better."