Lucille and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Since I passed 30 I am very big Daddy. A little bit fat."

My mother smiled "You have to understand Lucille that men like a bit of fat in women. Just like you liked to fantasize about the size of Brian's penis and it excited you to think about Father Flynn's penis."

I nodded "Brian had a lovely big one and as Bruce is so small I often wonder how big, men are."

My mother asked quietly "Do you wonder how big your fathers penis is Lucille?"

This direct talk was making me squishy and I knew that both watching and listening had affected Bruce. I could see his little thing stiffening in his trousers and I simply said "That was part of my fantasy, wondering how big Daddy is."

I looked at my father and he smiled gently "I do have a big cock, Lucille and part of my fantasy is to show it to you."

I gasped. Our conversation had developed to the extreme. My mother chuckled and confirmed "One of your fathers fantasies Lucille is that he would like to show you his big cock."

I gasped again and my breathing was quite heavy. I could see my father looking more tense and that also the big swelling in his trousers was very obvious. I looked at him and panted.

He murmured "Lucille?"

I almost guessed what he was going to say and answered "Yes Daddy?"

He wasn't smiling now as he simply said "I would like to show you my cock now, Lucille."

I looked at my mother who asked "Would you like to see it Lucille? I suspect it is bigger that Brian's and it has a nice knob on the end."

I was amazed and just repeated her words automatically "Daddy's knob."

She chuckled "He would like to show it to you, but only if you want him to."

I was really panting now as he was squeezing a huge lump through his trousers."

I muttered "Undo your trousers Daddy. I want to see it."

Even Bruce and my mother were panting now as my father undid all his trouser buttons and then hesitated.

I encouraged him "Go on Daddy. Pull it out. I want to see your prick."

I was deliberately using the bad words now and I knew my parents were excited.

As he pulled his penis out it really did look huge and as I gasped my mother half whispered in my ear "Talk about his throbbing prick and his big fat knob where his cream is leaking."

I wanted to any way and repeated her words as my mother reached over and held my hand. Then she stretched a bit further and placed my hand on my fathers penis. As I closed my fist around it he sighed and my mother released my hand.

My father sighed with enjoyment and my mother whispered guidance "Move your hand up and down Lucille."

It was lovely. She didn't actually say anything more but I knew she wanted me to wank my father. So did I and I could see Bruce was very excited.

My mother had undone my husband's trousers and we could all see the little bulge in his pretty panties. My panties.

I heard my mother whisper to him "You can wear Susan's panties next week." Even in my excitement I wondered how my mother would have my sisters knickers.

My father was in heaven but I could still see he was looking at my knees and then at my mother.

She smiled and said "Lucille has a nice short skirt Tom. I wonder what her panties are like?"

It was quite short and I had been aware for some time that my mother always encouraged Susan and me to wear short clothes on Sunday. I could see my father trying to look up my skirt now and realised my mothers motives.

My father muttered "Its lovely Jane. When she bent over earlier I saw her knickers."

My mother realised it would be difficult for me to move so she reached over and unclasped my hand from around his penis and said "You can do that yourself Tom, but not too fast or you will spoil it for everyone."

I knew what he wanted and leaned back so that he could see more of my thighs. He panted and just squeezed himself and saw more creamy stuff ooze out. I looked at my mother and whispered "I think he is going to cum, Mummy."

She smiled "Don't worry Love. He can last a long time and I know he wants to see more of your underclothes. Why don't you ask him?"

She really was encouraging me. I could see him rhythmically masturbating directly in front of me. My mother had assured me he wasn't ready yet so I asked him "Daddy, do you want to see my knickers."

He gasped "Yes please Lucille."

I smiled and started to stand up so that I could pull my skirt right up but my mother simply said "Stay sitting down Lucille and just open your legs. He will like seeing your panties that way. They will be tighter."

I giggled and did as she told me. I knew that with all the activities my panties would be quite marked. As I raised my skirt and spread my knees he sighed "Jane just look at her crotch. Her knickers are all wet. I think she's peed herself."

My mother laughed "Of course she hasn't peed herself. Looking at your big cock has made her like that."

I giggled again. She was right.

He was staring fixedly between my legs and my mother was enjoying herself suggesting rude things "I think he is wondering what you are hiding inside your panties Lucille."

"Shall I show him Mum?"

"Tease him about it first Love and then tell him."

I told him "Mummy said I could show you my slit Daddy. Do you want to see it?"

"Oh God, yes Lucille."

I carried on "There are a lot of black hairs around it Daddy. Do you want to see your married daughters black haired slit?"

He was in a daze "Lucille?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Will you show me your cunt?"

The teasing was so exciting my mother and me, I wanted to carry on longer. "The trouble is Daddy, I am 37 and married. I have a very big cunt."

My mother panted as she told him "Tell her you want to see her cunt, Tom. She will show it to you."

He was at the end of his tether as he pleaded "Lucille, can I see your big cunt please?"

I laughed as I eased my pantie gusset across exposing my vagina to him. I really did have a lot of hair down there but I could see from his face and his throbbing penis that it all excited him more.

He had started to masturbate without any control now as he stared at my crotch. I looked at my mother but she smiled back "He is too far gone to stop now Love. Let him enjoy it."

I could see there was a lot of sperm dripping out now and said "There is a lot of sperm there now Mum."

She giggled "You mean spunk Lucille. Your father spunks a lot."

I laughed. My mother was so perfect and respectable in normal life but on this mood she was really very naughty and was encouraging me. I could see that Bruce my husband holding himself but was totally exhausted and spent.

My mother wasn't nor was I. I kept my panties to the side and spoke to my father "Are you ready to spunk now Daddy?"

He almost squeaked "Please Lucille."

My mother whispered in my ear "Be firm with him Lucille. Order him to do it. Command him."

I knelt down in front of him and spoke firmly "Daddy?"

He sort of squeaked again.

I covered up my giggle as I said "I want a really big spunk out of you. Not a little dribble like my husband. I want you to spunk over my face."

At that moment it happened. It wasn't a dribble like Bruce or even a big squirt. It was more a like a flood or a deluge. Even as it hit my forehead I could feel the force of it and it was so lovely and warm as it ran down my nose and past my lips.

I heard my mother laugh and my husband groan and then as I squeezed and pulled him a little more another deluge shot out and then another smaller on. After about a minute my father was empty and I was saturated. I also felt a bit weak as I had cum myself about 4 times.

We all sat back for a few minutes without speaking. Then my mother went to a drawer in one of the cupboards and brought out 2 pairs of panties.

She gave one pair to Bruce and another pair to me saying "These are Susan's knickers, you can use the two bathrooms to clean yourselves up and I will sort your father out."

As Bruce shuffled off to the smaller bathroom and I went into the main one I couldn't help wondering how my parents seemed to possess my sisters underwear.

When we returned, everything seemed to be so normal. My mother had made a nice tray of tea and didn't give us time to feel embarrassed and chatted about a family wedding we would all be going to in a few weeks.

I secretly marvelled at the way we were all talking. If someone could hear us chatting now they would have no idea of the events that had occurred just half an hour earlier. Actually even I was engrossed in the conversation. I could see Bruce was his normal self and was giving my father some technical advice on his computer.

After about another hour, Bruce stood up and said "Well we had better be on our way Lucille as I don't want to be too late as I have a lot of work to get through tomorrow.

I simply answered "Yes, of course Dear."

My father was still trying to get a bit more help from Bruce on his computer problems so it was about another ten minutes before we reached the hall.

Just as we opened the door to leave my father said in a quiet voice "You will be able to come over again next Sunday, Lucille?"

I looked at my mother who said "It has been so nice this afternoon, Lucille. Both you father and I would look forward to it so much."

I nodded but said doubtfully "We will come of course Mum, but it may be a little embarrassing if Susan and Ronald are here as well."

She laughed "It wont be embarrassing at all Lucille. I think you have forgotten what I told you about fantasizing."

I hadn't forgotten and I just reminded her "You said that you fantasized the same as Bruce and I."

She nodded "That's right Lucille. But don't you remember I also said that everybody fantasizes?"

I nodded and then she went on "And that includes your sister. Susan and Ronald fantasize as well. Everyone does. It's not exactly the same fantasies, as we are all different but they are nevertheless very exciting."

I nodded and kissed her and my father cheerio and made our way to the car.

Over the last 3 months my relationship with Mrs Miller and her son Brian had almost totally changed. Now it looked as if the relationships with my parents and my sister and her husband were in a similar state of flux.

Bruce had gone very quiet. I knew he was thinking in a like manner.