Lucky

Story Info
His teammate and girlfriend redefine luck.
3.9k words
3.85
10k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

All characters are over 18, high school seniors preparing to graduate. Also, this is fantasy and there is no basis to any studies mentioned in the story...just high school kids bullshitting.

***********************************************

"Fuck!" Aaron groaned, "I can't believe..."

"It's true," Jerry patted his friend on the shoulder, "I saw her with that guy from Jefferson, you know, with the black Beemer. Harper and I went up to Treetop to make out and saw them pull in a couple of cars down. I wasn't sure it was her until she got out to pee behind some trees, but it was Bethany. What do you want us to do?" the boy asked as he looked around the locker room, "We can take him."

The tall QB shook his head, "No, let it go. I never told her we were going steady or gave her my class ring or anything. Shit! I'd love to take down that cocky asshole but I can't do anything that will hurt my scholarship at State."

"It's your own fault, you know," Brandon sighed, "You always are going with the girls with the best bodies, biggest tits. Every guy wants to get naked with your girlfriends."

Aaron Johnson laughed, "Yeah, I do seem to always find the hottest chicks here. Damn! I can't wait for the fall to start, when I was recruited I met a few of the cheerleaders, and man! It's going to be sick working my way through all that prime flesh," he grinned evilly. He looked over at Doug Crandall, his favorite target, "You're lucky...I mean Hannah is beautiful but...you know," he said.

Daryl laughed, "No tits? Man, why does she even bother with a bra?"

"I'll bet it's her nipples. Does she have those nipples that poke out when excited?" Brandon asked the taller boy.

"Guys, let's not talk about my girlfriend like that. She's a great person, ok?" Doug said as he shoved his gear into his gym bag, "I'm outta here."

"He's lucky for other reasons than her not getting hit on. You didn't know?" Lucas said from the bench behind them, "There was an article in some Journal, British or something that they did a study and found a correlation between breast sizes and vagina sizes. Smaller tits, tighter cunts. They stressed it was a generalization but Doug can tell us, is Hannah really tight? I mean, she has no tits at all so she must be almost constricting."

The boy picked up his bag and headed for the door, "I'm not going there. She's way too good for any of you guys," he spat.

After the door closed, Aaron looked bemused. "I wonder if that's true?" He laughed, "I'd never have considered it since I love melons...and not just for breakfast."

***********************************************

Hannah stroked Doug's back, sighing happily. "That was amazing. Usually, you wait until the parents are asleep. Good practice today?" She felt his plump shaft sliding slowly in and out of her as she basked in the post-orgasmic bliss.

The boy's cock was still firm in the blonde's tight hole as he kissed his way down the blonde's neck. She responded as his lips crept down her right breast by arching her back offering him her erect nipple.

The boy took the half-inch long nub between his lips, flicking his tongue rapidly as he gently sucked. She was blessed with the most beautiful nipples he'd ever seen, areolas that puffed way out, those larger-than-erasers sized rubbery tips eagerly offering themselves to his mouth, so sensitive he suspected he could get her off just by sucking on them.

"Oh, baby, yessss," she sighed. She always had to wear padded bras as even the softest cloth would arouse and stimulate her nipples. She might have tiny boobs if you can call them that but actually increased her chest size when aroused. She'd wondered about that and with her nipples quiesced she was 34" on top, but when aroused she was 36". She always bought 34A bras but wished she knew how to ask the bra-fitters at the department store whether that mattered. Doug was hard again and she squealed happily as he flipped her onto her stomach, opening her legs wide. "That's it, take advantage of me you evil man," she groaned as his hard shaft re-entered her wet slit.

Doug wondered whether Lucas was full of shit or not, but didn't care. Hannah was the love of his life and tight or not, big tits or not he loved just being with her. On the other hand, she's got an unbelievable pussy. He loved this position with his arms wrapped around so he could stimulate her nipples, her tight ass cushioning his thrusts, and the way she humped back as he pounded her.

Hannah's nipples felt like they were on fire. Doug had never recovered so fast before and his pinching had never been so rough and she had never cum more than once when making love but that was going to change now, "Oh fuck! Yesss, yess, yessss," she cried, her ass slamming back up, slapping sounds echoing around the living room.

The boy kissed the back of Hannah's neck as she came, pulling harder on those hard nubs as he felt the welcome aching in his balls. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm...uuhhhh, uuuhhh, uhhh."

The girl opened her legs wider as she pressed her crotch back taking his sperm deep inside her vagina. She might be on the pill, but the thrill of a virile boy emptying his balls inside her was so arousing. When he was done and he'd collapsed onto her back, she reached back, slapping his sweaty ass, "We might want to get cleaned up and I suspect flip the cushion," she said softly aware of their fluids leaking out. "Why do we always forget to put down a towel?" she sighed.

After cleaning the couch, and flipping the cushion, Doug sighed, "I wish I didn't have to go, but I need to get to the store." He kissed his girlfriend, "Sucks. Can I come over at 9 tonight? My shift ends at 8 and...well, I still want to make love again."

Hannah kissed her boyfriend, "I'll leave my bedroom window open. Mom and dad always watch NCIS so they'll be oblivious," she smiled thinking how great it will be later that night.

***********************************************

"Sorry I have to blow out of here, but Jim wants me in early for the sale. I'm afraid we'll have to make it up tomorrow," he groaned noticing how hard her nipples were. 'Crap! I've never seen her so ready for sex before and God damn it!' he thought bitterly.

Hannah sighed, "I've been wet all day thinking of your cock, but it will make it all the better tomorrow. You'll make it up to me, I guarantee it," she kissed her boyfriend and sadly watched him leave. 'Dammit!' she thought. She'd been anticipating sex with Doug ever since he'd gone down on her the night before. He never complained when doing this but after twice stopping to pick hair out of his mouth she wanted to surprise him. She waved as he took the walkway in front of the living room picture window on his way to the driveway. She looked at her tee-shirt and shorts thinking she'll surprise him tomorrow. He had to see how aroused she was and that would probably bother him all night.

The blonde had come home from school, stripped down, and climbed into the bath. Julie had told her how to clean up down there so she took the razor and shaving cream and carefully shaved her labia perfectly smooth. Then she'd shaved her dirty-blonde bush into a narrow landing strip. After drying off, she'd put on a new lacy bra and matching thong. This was not the type of bra she'd ever be able to wear to school, but for a bit of personal time with Doug...'Oh well,' she thought, 'I'd better change since every move I make just makes them harder,' she brushed her thumbs across the two bumps causing her knees to buckle.

Doug stopped at the main road, waiting for a Z3 to go by, groaning as the car turned into his road without a turn signal. 'Asshole!' he thought, then looked in the rearview mirror. 'Was that Aaron?' he thought. 'Does he know someone else on Hannah's street or is he there to see her? That makes no sense...or does it?' He'd mentioned in gym class that he'd be tied up at the store all day for the sale moaning he'd not be able to play softball with the guys. 'Crap!' he wished he could go back but he promised Jim he'd be there at 3.

Hannah was about the head to her bedroom when she heard a car in the driveway. Not her parents as they were heading downtown for some business function...Doug? She saw Aaron Johnson get out of his car, so she went to the door, opening it after he'd knocked. "Aaron? Doug's not here," she said before he could speak.

"Oh, that's Ok. I really just want to ask you about the Physics test tomorrow. Do you have time?" he asked.

Hannah was the top student in their class and was acing Physics along with every other class so this wasn't unusual. What was unusual was how aroused she was feeling and she wanted to give an excuse, but saw the pleading look on the tall boy's face, "Sure, come on in." She blushed as the boy looked at her chest for more than a glance before smiling and stepping in.

'Holy crap!' Aaron thought, 'those cannot be real.' He tried to act nonchalant as he went over to the couch and pulled out his textbook. "I just can't grasp..." He opened the textbook to the latest chapter, "How the hell am I going to pass the test Monday with this crap?" he asked.

Hannah had sat down on the couch but moved closer to see the section to which the boy was referring. "No one gets it," she sighed, "I mean, perhaps Einstein and a few others but it's best if you just memorize these formulae here and here," she stifled a groan the thin bra scraping across her nipples as she pointed to the entries.

"Are you alright?" Aaron asked?

"Sorry, I might have pulled something in my back during PE today," she lied. She reached over and turned the page leaning a bit closed to the boy, "These will be on the exam also so just memorize them," she said.

"Hey, you do look stiff. Here," he said tossing the book aside, "I've had hundreds of massages after practices and games, I can make you feel a lot better," he said as he took her shoulders turning her back to him.

Hannah wanted to protest but allowed the boy's strong hands to work on the muscles in the back and shoulders. He was good and she did feel knots being discovered and worked, but her nipples were now screaming as the bra was being pulled one way and the other as he kneaded her flesh. She felt an unwelcome feeling between her legs as her stimulated chest sent jolts down to her crotch. She closed her eyes trying both to ignore and to savor the intense feeling and unconsciously raised her arms as the boy pulled off her shirt.

Aaron looked at that tight back, the lacy purple bra strap, her rib expanding as she took deep breaths. He knew she was aroused and he had her but he took his time, "You feel better? I can work on these muscles if you lie on your stomach," he said as he stroked just above her shorts.

Doug drove up the highway thinking he'd call Hannah but that just seemed like he didn't trust her. Aaron might be visiting anyone on her street and even if he did drop by, a lot of the kids came to her for schoolwork help. His musings were broken by the ringing phone.

"Hello? Hey Jim. Really? When? Ok, yeah, no...it's all good. I'll see you Monday... yeah good luck." He tossed the phone on the seat as he turned around. 'What the fuck!' he thought, 'Gas leak the day our annual blowout sale starts, weird,' he thought.

Hannah lay on her stomach, nipples aching under the pressure of the cushion as the boy skillfully worked the kinks out of her lower back. She wondered idly if her wetness seeped through her shorts but didn't want the boy to stop. He seemed to be very professional as he spent time on each tight area he encountered so she relaxed and let him continue onto the ass.

"Do you mind if I slip these off? I assume you have panties," he asked. Seeing her sigh and nod, he reached around as she lifted her hips and undid the shorts. "Oh wow!" he gasped seeing the purple thong, "Nice underwear," he said softly.

Hannah blushed having forgotten what she'd worn for Doug. She just softly said "Thanks," and lay on her face feeling her face redden even more. She wished she knew how to stop the boy as his kneading spread her ass cheeks knowing the lacy crotch would be dark with her fluids.

Aaron inhaled deeply, the warm sweet scent of arousal wafting up. She had the cutest puckered asshole he'd ever seen, 'Do flat-chested girls also have tighter assholes?' he mused. He continued down the back of her thighs making sure he moved her legs apart. 'Holy crap! She's soaking,' he thought, "She'll be so ready...so eager,' he felt excitement in his groin. He looked at her ass cheeks subtly flex as she humped the couch.

The blonde realized what she was doing and stopped hoping the boy didn't see that. She was now groaning as he hit the muscles in her legs and feet. She'd never had a massage before and wondered why. Not as good as sex but close, she thought.

"Turn over so I can do your quads," Aaron ordered. He was pleased she never hesitated and rolled onto her back. He groaned seeing her pronounced mons, sopping slit, and her nipples sticking up a good half-inch from her otherwise flat chest, "I'm sorry, but you are fucking gorgeous," he sighed.

Hannah opened her eyes seeing his gaze look up and down her body. She'd talked to her friends about him and all said he was obsessed with large tits so she was surprised. She patted her chest, "But not your type I hear," she smiled.

Running his hands up and down her muscular thighs he chuckled, "I'm reconsidering." He looked at the thong and could tell she'd shaved except for the tiny patch, "beautiful...really beautiful," he said. "I'd better finish the rub down and go before I attack you," he chuckled. "Pardon me for saying this, but I love the bra and panty set, great color."

"Thaks, I got them for Doug, but I guess that didn't happen," she sighed, her eyes catching the tent in the boy's pants. "I'm sure you'll resist any urges since Doug is a good friend and teammate," she said softly.

Aaron kneaded one thigh then the other, his fingers intentionally brushing the wet crotch. Her quick gasps with no sign she didn't like it made him bolder. He bent one leg up as if working her adductor muscles and let his fingers slip under the damp fabric. Her breathing was getting heavier as he worked and her pelvis was rocking up every time he reached the top of her inner thighs. He then bent the other leg also working the inner thigh muscles. She made no move to straighten the first leg so she was lying back, legs spread wide. Her warm aroma was incredibly arousing and he'd never felt his cock so hard before.

Eyes closed, Hannah was now loudly grunting as the boy periodically touched near or on her clit fighting to impending orgasm. She hoped he'd stop accidentally brushing his fingers across her clit while wishing he'd stop fucking around and rub her there. She sighed either in disappointment or relief when he crawled between her legs and gently rubbed her abdomen before massaging her obliques. His hands went up her sides and around her breasts avoiding contact with her aching nipples.

Aaron still didn't want to rush, wanted to tease rubbing her pecs, latissimus dorsi, and serratus muscles. As he leaned forward his thigh pressed against her wet crotch and he felt her hump enticingly against him.

Doug stopped at the end of Hannah's driveway disappointed to see the grey Z3 parked in front of the garage. He considered pulling in, but instead parked down the street and walked back.

Hannah was losing control of her will as she ground her pussy against the boy's muscular leg and cried out when he finally slid his hands across her chest. "Oh fuck!" she grunted as an abrupt orgasm hit her.

Aaron was shocked having never seen a girl cum without him spending a lot of time stimulating her pussy. He pinched her nipples as she writhed against him, face and chest fully flushed, grunting out "Oh God, oh God," over and over.

Hannah felt the last intense waves flow through her and collapsed back feeling tears well up, "Oh Christ! I can't believe I came," she cried. She put her hands over her face, "Sorry...sorry, this is embarrassing," she softly panted.

Aaron lay on top of the girl, his boner pressed fully against her still wide-open crotch, "It's all good. You obviously needed that," he said just before he kissed her.

Hannah opened her mouth wrapping her arms around the boy aware of the massive hard shaft pressing against her twat. She found herself opening her legs more and grinding her still aroused pussy against him.

Doug crept up to the living room window and peered in hoping to see nothing. Instead, he stepped back as if being punched. There was his friend and teammate lying on top of his naked girlfriend. He'd never even taken off his pants and was fucking her and she was totally into it. He staggered back bumping into the small sports car. At first, he thought he'd smash the windshield or kick in a door, but decided on something else.

Aaron was stroking the girl's chest, his thumbs flicking across her nipples as she sucked eagerly on his mouth. She raised her chest then her ass as he took off the last items she had on. When he yanked down his pants, the girl helping, he looked at her, "should I put on a rubber?"

"No, no need, fuck me," she sighed. "Oh, God! Wait...wait...wait...ahhhhh...yessss," she moaned as the fat head popped inside her. My God, you're huge," she grunted. "Take it slow...yesss, like that."

Aaron wanted to grab his phone and call Lucas to tell him he was right. He'd fucked dozens of girls but none had a cunt nearly as tight as this blonde's. His balls throbbed eagerly as he patiently worked his large cock inside the small girl and when he'd finally buried his cock fully inside her, she moaned loudly.

"Damn! I never thought...oh wow! Fuck me, fuck me hard," she said haltingly as the pressure became pleasure rather than pain.

The boy began driving into the girl whose head was turned up enjoying her grunts of pleasure. Her hands were gripping his back, her legs spread as wide as they would go when she cried out she was cumming again.

The blonde almost passed out as the arousal peaked and exploded through her body. She felt the spongy head slam over and over against her cervix as wave after wave pulse through her body.

After the girl relaxed, and no longer tried to meld with him, Aaron returned to a rhythmic fucking and felt himself getting close faster than he ever had before. He started to pull out but her hands on his ass pulled him against her.

"Cum inside me, I want to feel you empty your balls inside me," she panted.

Aaron closed his eyes as he savored the wonderfully tight cunt and continued to pound into that tight pussy. He felt it coming, his balls aching more, and just as he grunted out he was cumming, the girl gripped him hard and explode at the same time.

Doug had finished what he decided on and looked in the window once more, dreading the vision. He stared as he heard both cry out they were cumming with the image he'd never forget of the fat shaft buried deep in the fully shaven pussy of his girlfriend. He had the idle thought, did she shave for him or Aaron. He ducked back as the team's QB pulled out and stood looking over at the window.

"Wow!" Hannah sighed, "I'd never cum that many times before. I'll have to get more massages...never had one before, but I like it," she giggled.

Aaron looked back, "That was incredible. I know it's short notice, but do you want to go to the prom with me? Apparently Bethany and I are no more," he sighed.

Hannah stood and came over, "I can't," she said kindly, "Doug already asked me."

The boy nodded towards the picture window, "He might retract that," he said sadly.

The blonde gasped as she saw the boy glance back, an angry look on his face as he headed down the driveway.

Aaron deftly caught the fainting girl. He carried her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. She looked up at him, sadness all over her face. "I'm sorry that happened...sorry he saw us, not sorry I was given the gift of fucking you," he said as he sat down. "I'll let him punch me on Monday or something," he said. Standing up, he sighed, "I should go."

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers
12