Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah looked at the still plump cock and groaned, "Mom and dad won't be back until late if you want to study more," she said, her hand stroking the pulsing cock.

Aaron didn't find out until 1 AM and then was halfway home when the TPS alarm sounded in his car that all four tires were going flat.

***********************************************

"You're so lucky," Brandon sighed. "You could have gone to State with Aaron and then found out. It's better this way," he said consolingly.

"Wow! You guys sure have weird a definition of lucky," he said looking down at his gym bag. "I still feel like I've been kicked in the balls over and over."

"I guess, but it would have been worse had you found out before changing your school and been stuck with the asshole...and Hannah.

Doug nodded. Hannah had also committed to State after both he and Aaron were successfully recruited so it was better to find out now. He thought about how strange it was. Here he was going to prom with Bethany, not because of any attraction they'd had for each other but since they were both suddenly without dates. On the other hand, she introduced him to tit-fucking and anal which he found he couldn't get enough of. Ironically, he accepted a scholarship to a school the next state over where the well-endowed girl was also going.

Hannah seemed to take on sudden popularity and found herself being asked out by just about every boy on the football team with Aaron encouraging her even though they began dating themselves. She loved the attention but she never got over her first love which she fucked up.

12