All Comments on 'Lucky Break'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Good work.

Beautifully written. Touching and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not good

i stopped when he was feeling her up even though she kept telling him not to. forced sex is never good keep it loving and consensual or stop writing. the rest of the story may be good but the start ruined it for me so i won't finish it to bad there are so few good brother sister incest stories around the writers keep fucking up royally.

rufriterrufriteralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Too judgemental perhaps?

To Anonymous:- I think that if you had read further and with an open mind, you would have seen that there was no force used, quite the contrary.

Almost every girl who has ever had sex has said no to her seducer at first, and then given in because secretly it was what she wanted, even if she didn't consciously know it was what she wanted.

You would also have recognised that my character seized upon the transparently flimsy excuse that her arms were "bound" to allow her brother to have his way, even though she knew she could have freed herself with no effort whatsoever.

There have been very few girls who have not felt some reluctance at surrendering their virginity, but that does not mean they were forced.

Unfortunately you came down with a severe case of mind and attitude freeze at the first shake of the head.

If you are a male with a healthy and active sex life, ask yourself honestly if you have never had sex with a girl, despite her having offered token resistance.

If you are a female with an active sex life, then ask yourself with the same honesty if you have ever offered token resistance to a man, knowing that you wanted him to fuck you but that initial resistance was expected to avoid giving the impression that you were "easy".

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

Very sweet and loving and yet, erotic and sexual.

Well written and a good storyline.

Thanks for the good read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Well Done

Great story Rufriter, and you're 100% correct on "anonymous" who are for the most part very cowardly. Anyone who has never written a story does not have the right to critizes how these stories are done. I find it hard to accept their opinions when the never leave their name. I loce your story and find what she says at the end very true societies perception on incest is never really correct, not always, and they are usually very hypocritical, accept when children are involved. No law should bar any two consenting adults to copulate.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 13 years ago
agree

This was a very loving and well written story. I agree with you and the other poster...and have pushed for awhile that anonymous comments shouldn't be allowed. If your going to slam someone, have the guts to put your name to it. Hiding behind 'anonymous' is childish and cowardly.

prashant1225prashant1225over 12 years ago
Anonymous Poster is Pitiful!

It's funny how pitiful the anonymous poster was. He or She took the time to leave a nonconstructive comment on how the story didn't reflect their fantasy but didn't take the time to read the very short story.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best brother/sister stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong area/ no means no period

ever wonder why this site has a reluctance area when asshole writers don't use it? some readers here have been raped or forced into sex and don't want to be reminded of it by uncaring asshole writers. use the proper area or don't post at all. as to anonymous comments ever think some readers use public computers and would be banned for joining sites like this some use work computers and would be fired drop the bigotry and restrict all comments to the story ONLY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL at other anon

You're already reading stories about incest, for Christs sake. Leave your morals at the door. There never was any rape, anyway. Reading comprehension, learn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sick writer

if you ever tried what you wrote here you would be jailed for rape NO MEANS NO PERIOD. the ass that said all girls say no but don't mean it is probably writing from jail for rape it is idiots like this writer that create most of the problems women face by giving guys the wrong ideas. this is in the wrong area and needs to be moved and the writer banned and all commentors that like it need to be investigated by the police for possible rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

Love and Respect, thats what it is all about. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not quite 4/5 stars.

Good effort this time, but just too short with everything progressing like the box directions on a packaged cake mix. Realism means that serious taboos are seldom explored in a simple and direct way like this without a great deal of back story. It's as if you prepped your characters "off-stage" to make everything happen without a hitch, then only told us what happened for the grand deflowering scene.

An okay read that could have been very very good. So instead of 4 or 5, it only rates 3+ stars.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Another good one

I agree it was a good story but could use a few more chapters.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Resistance

This story was well written, with an aura of truth about it, but a little too tacit and abrupt. A bit more background and descriptive detail would have made it better. Why was the societal proscription so strong at first, for example.

The Anonymous who keeps coming back with No means No must have little sexual experience. As rufriter said in answer, women don't always give it up instantly. They often want extra foreplay, and need it to get ready, even when they know they will ultimately participate willingly. A little apparent resistance may make the final act even better for them. They may also know that a man often likes the feeling of conquest, and may want to please him in that way. Of course, if the resistance becomes serious, then it really means NO, and the man must stop or he is committing rape, which is a criminal act. Sometimes, it can be hard to know a serious No, at first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how many rapist are reading here?

sounds like the writer and most of the readers are borderline rapists with their thinking. I wonder how many unsolved rapes could be solved if the cops investigated all the rave commenters on this story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Loved it

A really well written sexy and loving story. I only hope you would like to write some more of these two as their romance progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is called rape!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous