All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 01'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

I don't know what the other two commenters are looking for but I really enjoyed this and would love to see where it goes next. The other comments are not worth worrying about as they are not even brave enough to show who they are.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Refreshing.

It is refreshing to read about a couple who say they love each other and act accordingly. It would be nice if things stayed that way. Mostly characters on this site say they love each other and then demonstrate the opposite.

wylie236wylie236almost 8 years ago
Fine 1st Chapter

I thought your 1st chapter was fine. I'll wait to see where this goes, but I think I already know. Somehow I see Kelly and Duncan entering an open marriage lifestyle so they can be "enlightened" like their friends in their relationship. If that is where this story goes, I'm sure I won't be reading too much further. I guess I'll have to wait and see what path the author wants to take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please don't branch out

your just the six of us story in the incest hub was wonderful so please don't take this criticism to harshly. this story was flat by comparison to your rollicking family harem story. you excel at that one but this story wasn't your style. sorry but that is the truth. please go back to your previous hub and write another epic story of family love. thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story so far. I like the direction things are heading with Duncan & Kelly. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An Interesting Story.

I don't suppose that Kelly was an athlete in college?

Excellent story, I look forward to reading future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Looking forward to what happens next.

Since everyone is giving advice, I'll suggest that this time you keep the series short. 3 parts is about the limit if you want to keep the quality high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A very long and tedious setup. The big question is, what are you going to do with this loving loyal adventurous couple?

First, its OK for a commenter to state she reads for masturbation purposes. But to claim most readers do is total self justification, and I think wrong. The LW stories with the highest ratings are just good literature, that often times include explicit descriptions of erotic arousing sex. But its not required to have a great story. Stories such as "Scenes From A Marriage", "Lift On A Wave", "A Boilerplate Rendering." These are incredibly dramatic, emotional, and excellent stories, with no masturbation material, for a normal person. Yet stories that focus on describing explicit unrestrained animalistic sex and lust tend to do poorly if that is all there is. When its just sex, its just boring.

This story is not boring, and it is very suspenseful since it is obvious you are steering this happy devoted faithful couple into ideas that may enhance their marriage, or destroy it. Where you steer it and how you contrive their reasoning and justification will reflect your true writing talent, and your prejudice. You portrayed Marie and Ed using all the usual explanations to justify uncommitted emotionless sex. They are two hound dogs that fuck whoever whenever wherever they find the opportunity. Marie and Ed are caricatures of those pathetic people who want to promote this lifestyle. But you will waste your time if you think you can sell this lie to anyone not already primed to believe and live a lie. People who want to fuck around will always find some excuse. People who have experienced true passionate intellectual love and lust have no use for multiple partners or raw base sex. Once you have discovered the perfect slice of cheese cake, savoring that special delectable piece in front of you is far more satisfying and sensual than gulping down 10 random pieces taken from wherever you can find them.

For Ed and Marie its mostly about quantity. For Kelly and Duncan it is mostly about quality. It will be interesting to see if you take this beautiful unique marriage you have crafted, and turn it into one more version of a velvet Elvis: cheap, embarrassing, and valueless.

Thank you for your time and talent.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 8 years ago

i like your writing... but i think... if the story is headed towards where i suspect it is.... i will stop reading your works. If u can keep it to them being a loving couple involving other girls.... that'd be alright for me... but if you are going to turn the wife into another slut like her friend....-shrugs- .. NOT my interest... and it would be a pity to see this marriage marred.... just for a few kicks.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love the story and how the content just flows smooth. Some stories have parts that are jarring but didn't find that here. Love the two main characters and the two supporting characters. I do agree with Wolf9696 about how I hope they don't go by way of Ed and Marie. It would be interesting to me to see a slow climb in sexuality without anyone else needing to climb into their bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write what you want.

It's funny that people can't conceptualize that these people are really truly in love and are thinking about swinging. This is your story. Let's see where it goes. I'm a huge fan of just the six of us so you got me til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please don't kill an extremely happy marriage and kill it with their friends version of not really being happy with each other. Don't let them be talked into something they can't handle , I don't think he'll be able to semis wife getting fucked and be alright with it . They seem to love each other to much to be ok with watching another giving their spouse pleasure that they could be doing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Swinging Pendelum !

This is a great story that is well wrtten which emits emotional energy.

There is a big comcern from many readers that the happy couple stay together and do not go down the road od swinging.

One reader wrote;

For Ed and Marie its mostly about quantity. For Kelly and Duncan it is mostly about quality. It will be interesting to see if you take this beautiful unique marriage you have crafted,

I can not agree move with this comment.

It is rare to jave a story that is truly about a loving wife, rather than some wife who decides she wants extra or some pathetic wimp of a husband who wants to be cuckold !

I respect an authors integraty to write the story as they wish.

All I am saying lets have a change from the norm in the LW section.

Some temptation is fine, desire for something different os fine, however crossing the line to go over the fence to what appears to be greener grass is c not what the loving couple characters are in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars so far.

Spice and education about sex is awesome!

Open marriage and sharing, not so much.

Very few are wired that way and most who enter in after establishing a regular marriage both defile and destroy a beautiful thing.

Very few are able to have sharing, sexually, relationships that actually work.

Your hero is far too passive so unless he develops a backbone he will probably let Marie and Ed go too far and defile his marriage.

Your story so just a shot from the peanut gallery.

You have made me like your two main characters so far and I have made an investment in your story.

Hoping I don't have to cash in my chips on this one.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! ;)

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 8 years ago
Am I The Only One...

I was struck by the mention on page 6 of Kelly's nipple piercings. She's very inhibited, doesn't want to be watched by her husband while in lingerie, conservative by all descriptions, but she got her nipples pierced??? I think you missed it there.

Having said that, I rather enjoyed your start here. I also appreciate the set-up and pacing. I do like longer, well thought out stories. I'll be looking for more, thanks for posting!

BTW our screen name is just a coincidence 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mental!!!

Nice to see you posting again. Am a huge fan of your "Just the Six of Us" series. waiting to see where you take us with the story. I like the characters, the ability to learn together as a couple is something that my wife and I have gone through and I enjoy in your story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Welcome Back

Hell of a great start. Thank you.

Harmony73Harmony73almost 8 years ago
Good Start!

Nice. I don't know if this could become an epic like JTSOU but I could definitely read more.

NutRanchNutRanchalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back and good Job!

Really enjoyed it. Slow but realistic build up with lots of room for expansion.

Please continue.

devsignh1devsignh1over 7 years ago
nice story

I am fan of yours & I love your story "just six of us".

Looking forward for this story

please... please... don't make too long for next part.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Just Found YOU

And I thought I was a reasonably active, current reader. I don't understand how you slipped through the cracks. The acclaim is positive for all the rest of your works I thought I'd check out the newest ... to add my support along with your many Fans. I know after this reading, I Will Definitely Be Back ... I he doesn't mind object to my sharing His Words. I am Enjoying your creative works. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another solid character story

I'm hooked on these two couples and look forward to where Duncan and Kelly go from here :)

Jason

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070over 6 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. It was well balanced (except for the nipple rings), insightful and entertaining. I'm looking forward to many more chapters. It's so wonderfully refreshing to read about sane, loving couples who actually communicate and confide in each other. Marie is so funny and uninhibited. Evey woman needs a fiend like her. And don't believe th comment about the hero not having a back bone. Some people just can't relate to the power and security that comes with real love. Thank yuh for this story. Thank you for the time and labor that went into it.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Free in their love

Good sex too. You've inspired so many folks w comments, incl other couples!

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 6 years ago
Nipple rings?

That just struck me as odd, considering how inexperienced and "shy" his wife is.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 6 years ago
Have to agree

The nipple rings were a total shock. How could she have had them done with her shyness. That said a very good story so far. This could run to many chapters. Thanks

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Good Opener

One has to wonder how you will continue.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Good story. Such a lovely couple though I fear they're on the slippery slope to swinging...and Marie will be the one to push them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spot on sexy

Brilliantly erotic and nice build up!

VoyjerVoyjerabout 5 years ago
Educational.... Great effort!

This is the first of your stories I've read.... I will now endeavor to tackle all of the rest! This should be mandatory reading for couples celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary....seriously. After 5 years, it would open their eyes (if not "there" yet) with a very reasonable couple using reasonable words doing reasonable things.

You've spaced out the interactions perfectly..... Only two observations (NOT criticism):

* Marie pushing the intercourse could/perhaps should have been a blow job instead?

* Kelly's nipple piercings....huh?? With her so shy, given the lead-in, how in the world would she have been "brave" enough to bare her boobs to a stranger prior to Marie's tutorial?

Again....not critical, just a few outliers from the EXCELLENT tale.

Thank you for your efforts....writing an erotic tale (versus a crude thought) takes time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love a sexual awakening tale like this

And this is one of the best written I've read on this site. Will read your other work! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To wolf9696 or whatever

What a typically macho bullshit artist. So it's ok to bring in a few "girls" to spice things up. Yea, that's acceptable. But having the wife enjoy other cocks? Oh no! That would make her a slut. (but that is ok for the"whores" that show up to play) I'm sure that mr wolf96 (he doesnt know it's 69... Shhh) has a wonderful marriage to very satisfied woman... Yeah, right!

btw, I'm a guy, not a girl.

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

Great story, but the mention of a nipple piercing totally broke my immersion in the story. She won’t walk around home naked, but she got a piercing?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago
Kind of like SteveWallace's "Loosening Up"

I mean that as a complement. Although this story was written before Wallace's, I read his first. His has too many tangents into unrelated topics. I like this one better. In this one the author has spent more time on the couples interaction and their emotions.

In too many of these stories wives go from demure and faithful to full on gang bang slut in one night. This slower slid into opening up a marriage seems much more realistic. I'm sure at this point that is not at all where they think their headed, but awakening of more experimental and exploratory sex is opening the door just ajar. I love it and have made it a favorite before even reading the other chapters.

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexxover 2 years ago

Love the growing love between them.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

War and Peace sized debauchery without any of the literary quality. Sorry not sorry. That's what this is

eeseeeeseeover 1 year ago

can I get this storie in epub?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Not your typical LW story, lots of sex and loving and a bit boring but then agin I'm 80 years old and need more story than sex.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I'm almost 80, and I like stories also. I want to know how such a shy Christian uptight wife had nipple piercings all of a sudden. Surely she would have to take her top off and show her breasts for that! Seems to me that this character would NEVER do that. At least Not Yet! Nipple piercings are to help a shy wife "show off her nipples" just like tit tattoos. Good Start though. I was just waiting for her friend to bring her husband out for Kelly to practice her blow jobs on. Or in the hot tub for Marie to lose her top. This Setup is pretty darn good. A perfect opportunity for the "open marriage" friends to get Duncan and Kelly to cheat and cause problems. Can't wait to read more! 5 Stars, Great Story, Great Writing. Naughtiness VS Cheating straight ahead. Thanks

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Had that same question about the piercings.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

This could quickly become a cheating/cuck story...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed your writing and the story line. Wherever you take this, don’t let their relationship falter. You did a great job establishing their mutual love.

SiliconDioxideSiliconDioxide23 days ago

Great start, but I also thought it was weird she had pierced nipples already. I feel like that’s something they should get done together after experimenting with exhibitionism, or maybe she surprises him after some other adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Series Info