All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 04'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wallace99wallace99about 7 years ago

Very good chapter. I really enjoyed the poker scene, Kelly seems about ready to go all the way with another man. I'm really anticipating the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible

Please keep writing. You are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding

Just read this story, and hope to read more. Love the characters and the direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

The story has been awesome so far, keep up the good work! The author seems to be going the route of the husband and the wife knowing everything that happens to each other, so I doubt this would happen, but a scene I'd find very hot would be Kelly stumbling into Marie fooling around with one of their bosses and being convinced to join in for a threesome, while somewhere else, Duncan has a passionate encounter with Molly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Actually im not looking forward to these two going down the rabbit hole of swapping partners at all. I like them together alone. But I highly doubt that will happen.

fingalfingalalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff(ing)!

I appreciate the ccommunication between Kelly and Duncan, both the non-verbal cues while they're playing and the more careful follow-up after and the next day. You're building a story about a loving couple that is experimenting outside their comfort zones but don't want to hurt each other, rather than a fantasy stroke story.

And the sex is fucking hot, as is the build-up with other people. Great stuff, well written!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Excellent

This story is a slow progressing one that seems incredibly real. Each chapter bringing us closer to the inevitable conclusion and transformation. Excellent story telling.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
I've said it before...

and I'll say it again: the pacing is as excruciatingly slow as it is totally genuine feeling. And HOT! lol

They aren't actually going that slowly, she is so submissive that anything a man does to her is allowed, which is only reined in by that fact that that their group of friends is going to jump too far. Duncan would have been ok with her getting her pussy rubbed right there at the poker table. I don't believe for a moment that she won't remember that the next time!

Great story, love the characters, can't wait to see where you go next.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love this story. Kelly is my fantasy wife.

Wouldn't we all love to see our wives become tramps, for our and before us?

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

I love this story, still keeping it up to standard

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexxover 2 years ago

I love the agonizing tease!

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story. Is it just me or was there echoes of "The Raven" with the tap, tap, tapping? I liked the reference with the implied danger, at least to Kelly, of sitting in two men's laps.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

Normally I hate stories with marrieds who swing. That said, you’ve done exceedingly well in illustrating their devotion and dedication to each other. It makes it a mutual journey of exploration, since they had lived such a sheltered life. I’m truly enjoying their journey. The communication and checks along the way also ease my anxiety towards the subject matter. To be honest, I was never going to read it to give it a chance, but your treatment of “Just the six of us” helped me to give it a chance. I loved that series too, and can’t seem to stop reading this one. Good stuff!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 03 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info