All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 05'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Im not looking forward to how this effects duncan and kelly. Im sure im in the small minority when I say id rather see them remain loyal to each other without sex with others. The ending has happened to a friend of a friend which almost lead to her being raped in a foreign country so I hope the jealousy does flair up and he protects kara and kelly and stops with the nonsense we need to screw around with others to get our rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another great chapter. You've done a great job developing both Duncan and Kelly as they embrace a more open lifestyle. I'm hoping there will be some partner swapping with Marie and Ed. There's a lot of sexual chemistry between those two couples. Thanks!

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing!!

Super hot!! More, please...Faster! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You know how to keep your readers on the edge, no doubt. What a moment to pause this episode. Should be deemed illegal :)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago

Intensity is ramping up and they are showing little restraint.

Kelly is about as wild as they come and so long as hubby is in sight and smiling I'm not sure she has limits. Kara... that's a whole new dimension, will be interesting to see where her lines are - especially if they get drunk!

J

MisterKowalskiMisterKowalskialmost 5 years ago
Near IDENTICAL Twin Redheads

If Duncan DOESN'T score with both his wife and Kara, I will be sooooo pissed. I will want my Money back and I'll cry, A LOT.

revierevieover 1 year ago

Any stories similar to this? It's so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 04 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info