Lucky Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan grabbed her and pulled her with him out of his side of the truck, lifting her easily in his arms as they started towards the house. He kicked the door shut with his foot and headed immediately to their bedroom, dropping her on the bed and pulling her panties off with one hand.

"Oh, God," she moaned, as she felt his tongue split her lips gently.

She pulled his head towards her then and motioned for him to lay down before climbing on top of him. Quickly pulling off her top, she lifted one leg and set it on the other side of his head as she reached for his swollen member. She wrapped her lips around the tip again, but this time began to bob up and down, sucking gently as she did so.

"Why did I ever stop doing this?" she thought. She was genuinely surprised at how much she enjoyed the feeling of her husband's dick in her mouth. She had begun to secretly wish that he would allow her to suck his dick longer. She would have to address that with him at some point. The amount of excitement she felt when he was wriggling underneath her while his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth was ridiculous. She would get so wet and squishy just thinking about sucking his cock.

Beneath her, Duncan had his arms wrapped around her thighs as she ground her hips into his face, her pussy draped over his mouth and his tongue furiously scrubbing her slit and clitoris.

"Mmmph," she groaned, pushing him as far as she could into her mouth and sucking. In she pulled the tip, sliding it over her lips, pressing against her tongue and then rubbing against the back of her throat. It gagged her slightly, but she tried to repress that feeling as she pushed his cock again and again into her mouth, her saliva coating it and sliding down the shaft.

Thoroughly excited, Duncan finally hit his limit and spun her around quickly. She saw him began to wipe his face, but then she suddenly remembered what Marie had said about enjoying each other's juices and quickly kissed him.

He was momentarily surprised but quickly began to return her kiss, and she realized for the first time how her pussy must taste. The thought revolted and excited her at the same time as she quickly wiggled her hips, trying to find the tip of his cock. He quickly spun the two of them over so that he was on top.

She felt one of his hands on her butt and the other sliding between them to grip his large dick and slide it into her slippery pussy. She lifted both of her legs as he slid deeply in, wrapping them around him and laying them over his thighs. His cock pushed slowly inward, spreading their juices and lubricating her to accommodate his large girth. Fingers of pleasure coursed through her body and she could already begin to feel an orgasm building within her.

Duncan pulled her tightly to him, his cock bottoming out inside her as she arched her back beneath him. Her thighs were splayed outwards, nearly flat with the bed.

"Fuck, Baby," she groaned, lifting her hips to meet his, almost as if she was trying to get more of his cock than she already had. He moaned at her and slid slowly upwards, his cock cresting and then plunging deeply into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she yelped as he increased speed.

She felt her orgasm begin to crest, and gripped his ass with both hands. "God Baby, don't stop!" she gasped.

Duncan groaned on top of her as she felt him thrust forward quickly, repeatedly. "Fuck," he groaned, his cock completely inside of her for a moment as she felt it begin to pump his seed into her. He slid back upwards again and then plunged deeply into her, the second spurt erupting as she began to cum.

Pleasure washed over her, her pussy contracting hard down on him and causing her eyes to roll back in her head as he shot again and again into her.

"Fuck... yes..." she groaned, rubbing her crotch up and down slightly as his cock spurted deeply into her and causing her own orgasm to crescendo even higher. Finally spent, he thrust deeply into her as her pussy continued to convulse and contract around him, her own orgasm lasting considerably longer. He leaned down and laid a hundred kisses along her neck and shoulders as she finished cumming before finally collapsing on one side of the bed.

"Christ," she moaned a few minutes later. "I think you really did fuck my brains out Baby."

He mumbled something unintelligible but gave her a weak thumbs up.

Giggling, she rolled over and lay there next to him, enjoying the aftereffects of her orgasm for awhile before finally sliding out of bed to clean up.

The next morning, she woke him up with a blowjob. Hearing him snore quietly, she crept down under the covers and began to kiss his sleeping cock. Taking him in her mouth, she gently lifted his flaccid member and began to pump it in her hand. As he began to swell in her mouth, she sucked him deeply in and began to bob up and down quickly on his cock.

Groaning, he lifted his head and smiled down at her, raising both arms above his head and looking down. She giggled as their eyes met, his cock still in her mouth as it finally reached its peak. She winked and stroked, the tip wrapped with her lips and tongue. He reached for her but she shook her head and placed on hand on his chest.

He raised an eyebrow at her, to which she winked and nodded. Lowering her face, she began to bob faster and pump with her hand in conjunction with her lips. Up and down the organ slid in her mouth, her fist sliding along with it. The room began to fill with a soft *shluck shluck sound as it slid in and out of her mouth, deep and then shallow, again and again. Her husband began to make little yelps every time she plunged deeper onto him, the tip of his cock pushing against the back of her throat.

"Oh shit," he groaned.

She popped the cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke, looking up as it erupted as she slid to the side to avoid the ejaculate. It arced upwards and onto his torso in several large spurts. Giggling, she pumped him until he finally finished shooting and slid up next to him.

"So Marie invited us to a party next weekend," she said, after enjoying each other in silence for a bit. She started to explain the type of party it was and whether or not they both felt like going.

"I mean, I'm okay with going if you are," he said eventually. "As long we're wearing the red shirts."

She nodded and smiled. "Good. Red shirts it is then."

As the week progressed, they both became absorbed in their work. Kelly stayed true to what she told Marie, and the two of them made love as much as was possible during the week. She tried to help Duncan into lasting longer during their love-making sessions, and began to see a little progress.

Every morning except for Friday she woke him with a morning blowjob, before stroking him to completion. Duncan loved it, of course and paid her back thoroughly on Friday morning. Friday evening, they relaxed and watched a movie on TV before crashing from their long week.

Saturday passed by slowly and the two of them found themselves glancing at the clock more than they normally did. Marie called and confirmed that they would just travel together in their Expedition and leave whenever Kelly and Duncan were ready.

"What do you think?" Kelly asked, holding up the green outfit she wore out to the club two weeks prior.

Duncan chuckled. "I think you'll have a wild time."

Kelly giggled and put it back, selecting a small red dress. She left her hair down, letting the crimson tresses hang lightly off her shoulders, curling it slightly for effect. For Duncan, she chose a nice maroon, long sleeve button down and some dark pants.

They drove over to Marie's place and briefly went inside to wait for Molly and Drake before all piling into Ed's over-sized vehicle.

"So do we need to do anything when we get there?" Kelly asked.

Marie smiled and looked back to the two, obviously sensing their nervousness. "No. I'm probably going to play a little, but Ed said that he'd stick by you guys so that you don't get too nervous. No one will mess with you."

The drive took about an hour and they kept the conversation light. As they pulled in, they saw ten or so other vehicles parked.

"Everyone ready?" Ed said as he turned off the engine. He turned around and smiled.

"No, but let's go anyways," Molly said from the back seat.

Kelly hopped out, followed by Drake, Molly and her husband. She turned then, as everyone came together. Molly was looking especially sexy tonight, wearing a red dress that had folds set in it, creating an alluring effect. Drake and Duncan both looked similar, the former sporting a darker shade of red silk shirt than Duncan.

"My y'all look so delicious," Marie said as she approached, her arm on her husband. "Just follow Ed's lead and you'll be fine. They have several rooms if seeing me will be weird for you."

Turning, she led the way up a stone path, hemmed in by hedges up to a large house. Reaching up, she rang the doorbell. A short wait later, a pretty brunette with curly short hair answered the door. She looked to be about 40 years old and was wearing a nice green blouse and a skirt.

"Marie!" she screeched and tiptoed excitedly out the door to hug her.

"Maggie!" Marie replied. "Good to see you girl! Thank you so much for having us."

"Oh that's our pleasure!" she said, and then turned to the group.

"Ed, lovely to see you wearing green tonight," she said. Moving up to him she gave him a kiss directly on his lips. He took her face in his hands and returned her kiss briefly before releasing her.

"Mmm, I might have to find you in a little bit."

"I might have to let you," he said with a grin.

"Well come in! Come in and introduce your friends to everyone." She turned and winked then, "Don't worry, we haven't started yet."

Kelly bit her lip nervously as their attractive host entered the house. Marie led, followed by Ed and then Kelly and the rest.

"Guys," Maggie called, getting the attention of a large group of people milling around a bar in the middle of the den. "Marie and Ed are here with their friends!"

The large group of people seemed to be evenly distributed with men and women. Most had on green clothing, though there was one younger black couple that had red shirts on. Kelly did a quick headcount and saw that there were about twenty people in the room.

"You all know Ed, so I'll let him introduce his friends," Maggie said, stepping aside.

He smiled and nodded. "Well, for those that don't know, I'm Ed Sanderson and this is my wife Marie," he said looking at the other couple in the room wearing red.

"This," he said, raising an arm around the closest person to him, which just happened to be Drake, "magnificently bald specimen of man is Drake Taylor. He happens to a very talented lawyer, so if anyone suffers a sex related injury tonight, he's the man to talk to."

"Aren't you the doctor?" someone from the crowd called through the laughter.

"Yeah, but if you need a doctor for a sex related injury, you've got bigger problems," he said, drawing a laugh. He turned and stepped towards Molly. "This exceptionally sexy thing is Molly, Drake's much, much better half," he said, drawing a laugh from both groups. "Molly is an RN in her professional life, so I guess she can assist me in fixing these sex related injuries we're going to have."

Molly smiled and waved shyly.

"This strapping gentleman is a...well I really don't know what the hell he does, but he's a good looking son of a bitch. He works for an oil company, so you know he's loaded," he said turning and winking. "This is Duncan Thomas, and if you believe the rumors, he's the one to go to for a good deep-dicking, and speaking of sex-related injuries, he'll probably be the one giving them to you if anybody will."

"Ed!" Marie scolded, drawing raucous laughter from the groups and blushes from Kelly and Duncan, who shook his head and laughed good-naturedly, but could not stop from blushing.

"And finally, last but certainly not least..." he said, wrapping Kelly up in a hug. "This little fireball is Duncan's adorable wife Kelly. Kelly works as a secretary for a marketing company." He turned and face his friends. "Guys, this is everyone."

The four of them smiled and waved nervously, waiting for someone in the group to say something, but were met with a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Get 'em!" someone from the larger group yelled, and the whole group surged forwards. Squealing and laughter followed as the group came forwards, playfully pretending to kidnap them.

Introductions followed. Most of the ladies gave the four of them a kiss on the lips, and the men all hugged the ladies and shook hands with their husbands.

"Does your husband really have a big cock?" a cute blonde asked Kelly, in the middle of it all.

"I um...yes?" she said, almost unsure of how to react.

"Yummy," the girl said, and moved to hug and kiss Molly.

"They are an affectionate bunch," a young black man said. He was the other man in the room wearing red. "Darren," he said, shaking hands with Duncan and then giving Kelly a hug. "They tried to get us too with the whole "Get'em" thing. This is my wife Rae," he said.

"Hi, don't worry we're just as nervous," she said, shaking Duncan's hand and then Kelly's.

Introductions finally over, the group moved to a different room after the hostess and her husband Carl made sure that everyone had a drink.

"Okay everyone, find a seat," Maggie said. The group milled around the large room, finding seats on several couches and a few love seats.

"Well, we thought we'd start tonight by just talking, and seeing if you guys have any concerns or questions. This is a safe space, and no one is going to do anything that you don't want."

Marie and Ed had taken a spot on one couch, though Maggie had directed the six wearing red shirts to one particular spot on one of the other couches.

Rae smiled and asked the first question. "Well, I guess I'm just curious as to how the whole process works. I mean, how do you choose?"

One of the ladies in the group smiled and looked over. "Well, how did you choose your husband? I mean, it's really that simple, who do you find attractive. I think you'll find that most people here won't "take one for the team," if you catch my meaning. If both partners aren't attracted, then they won't participate."

"Absolutely," one of the other ladies said. "I can't speak for everyone, but I know for Don and I that's true."

"Sometimes," Ed said, "We do play randomizing games, but the same holds true when we do that."

"Since we've all been fooling around with each other, it's safe to say that no one here would have to take one for the team with any of the other couples here," said another man.

"Very true, so it's safe to play those types of games," said the second lady.

"What games?" Duncan asked.

Kelly squeezed his hand gently and took a sip of her drink. She felt his comforting return squeeze and smiled.

"Well, it could be elaborate or simple. One time we put all the men's names in a cup and the ladies picked, other times we play some sort of game. There's sexy dice, spin the bottle, things like that," Ed said.

"Spin the bottle?" Molly asked.

He smiled. "Oh yeah."

"Is there ever any drama? Any jealousy?" Drake asked.

Carl, the host, answered. "Well, yeah, of course. When you're dealing with sex and intimacy, there's always going to be those feelings that crop up from time to time. Not everyone can handle being in The Lifestyle. Your relationship has to be strong to begin with, and you have to be accepting of what your partner wants and have to communicate. Some people find that they can't separate love and sex, and it doesn't usually work out for them."

Another husband spoke up. "Communication is the key point, above all. Swinging can make a relationship stronger, or can utterly destroy it and the key to all of that is communication. If something happens to you or your wife that the other doesn't like, then you'll have to talk that shit out with each other."

"As far as the other type of drama goes," said a pretty blonde sitting next to him, "there's usually not. You won't find anyone that can stay in the Lifestyle very long if he or she aren't respectful of the boundaries of other couples. Some folks are soft swingers, some are... you know... feel free to take my husband for a week and just return him to me later. You just have to know what the other couple is feeling and respect that."

"So what are y'all's level of experience?" Maggie asked. "Anyone ever had a threesome?" None of the red shirt couples raised a hand. "Fresh meat," she said grinning and drawing a laugh.

"What about diseases?" Darren asked.

"Well, before you're able to join our little group at least, you have to get tested and we all insist on regular check-ups," Carl said. "You're safe here. Also, if a couple is condom only, you obviously have to respect that. Some here aren't, and some are."

The questions continued for a few minutes before everyone fell quiet.

"Let's play a game then," Carl said, reaching behind the bar and pulling out a pair of very large, fuzzy dice with words on them.

"Aww, I love this game," one wife commented among the murmur of conversation. "Aren't you going to play, Ed?" the asked, seeing him still talking quietly amongst the group.

"No, I promised these guys I'd stick by them tonight." She pouted and shrugged.

"Oh come on Ed, they'll be fine," Maggie called. "We aren't going to cook them and eat them."

He chuckled but declined. Kelly and Molly both nudged him forwards then. "Go ahead, we'll be okay. Go... have fun."

He glanced back inquisitively at the rest of the group, and they all agreed for him to join.

"I guess I'm in!" he said with a grin. The group cheered as he went to sit on the couch between two other wives.

The idea behind the game was simple, Kelly soon learned. One dice had actions like lick, suck, bite, kiss, fondle. The other had body parts; nipples, pussy, cock, lips, and ears. There was also a wild card slot on each one.

The game started, and surprisingly enough, it rolled to something risqué right off the bat. One man rolled one dice, and then a random girl rolled another. Kelly giggled nervously as bite and nipples came up.

"Just be easy on me," the woman said with a smile.

After several rounds passed with relatively mild results Ed rolled it and it came up suck. The girl, the diminutive blonde that had asked about the size of Duncan's equipment, rolled and got cock.

"Yay!" she clapped, giggling. Her husband, a large body-builder type laughed.

"That's her favorite one!" he said.

The blonde bounced over to where Ed was beginning to stand and undo the clasp at his waist. She dropped immediately to her knees and looked up at him playfully, her eyes full of lust.

"Oh my," Kelly whispered to her husband.

"I didn't realize..." Molly started, but stopped when she saw the blonde reach up and begin to pull Ed's cock out.

The group decided to move to free up the couch they were sitting on. Following Duncan's lead, they chose a corner to stand in and all huddled together.

Kelly couldn't help but look at Ed's crotch as the younger girl worked to free his swelling member. Her small hands wiggled around in his pants while people around them joked quietly.

He smiled down at her as she finally freed him and pulled him quickly into her mouth. Ed wasn't anywhere near as big as Duncan, but he wasn't small. He looked to be a little above average, if women's magazines could be believed.

She felt Duncan and Drake close in behind her and Molly to her right. She was grateful for their presence. Somehow she didn't feel so exposed now. She glanced backwards and was surprised to see Drake there. She looked over her shoulder and saw Duncan behind Molly.