Lucky Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam brought a large beach umbrella up from the hotel patio and sat it down, laying their bags underneath as Duncan and the girls laid out the four large towels. Kara looked a little nervous.

As the men sat down and stretched out in the afternoon sun, Kelly and Kara stood and began to pull off the t-shirts that they were wearing. Kelly had purchased two very green, and very tiny bikinis for them. One was a shade darker than the other, and without Kelly's nipple rings pushing prominently through the fabric, it would be really hard to tell them apart.

The quartet's towels were arranged two by two, with two of them closer to the beach than the others. Sam had started to sit on one of those but Kelly smiled and shook her head, pointing to the towel beside Duncan.

Shrugging, Sam had plopped down next to him.

Kelly, in the darker green bikini, turned then and Duncan saw just how tiny it was. There was very little left to the imagination. She arched her back and stretched, pointing her breasts towards the sky and causing her nipples and rings to strain against the green fabric of the bikini. The bikini itself had maybe two to three inches of fabric in rounded triangles covering her nipples. It had a tiny string that went over the shoulder, one to connect the two pieces, and then another that went underneath her arms.

Duncan realized he was ogling her and gazed upwards. She grinned at him. "I guess you like my taste?"

He nodded. "You two look amazing!" He turned and smiled as Kara blushed. She was looking down at Sam, who had a wide grin on his face. "What do you think, Baby?" she asked.

"Duncan's right. You two look fuckin' hot!" he said with a smile. "Let's see the bottoms!"

Duncan nodded in agreement. "I agree. Let's see what kind of ruckus you two are going to cause out here."

Kara blushed deeper and glanced over at Kelly. Duncan was proud to see that she wasn't blushing. She was getting much more confident and comfortable with herself, and was realizing how gorgeous she was when she was scantily clad. She smiled comfortingly at the other redhead and pulled the small shorts off. The front of the bikini was only slightly more modest than her top had been. There was a diamond of fabric that barely covered her pubic hair, covering her pussy and sliding backwards before it turned into a string that slid up between her butt cheeks. She spun around to let him see the rest.

Kara had slid her shorts off, but was not turning around. She knelt immediately after kicking off her shorts and lay down on her stomach. Duncan could tell she was feeling very exposed. "Kara, if you're uncomfortable, you can certainly go change into your own suit. Kelly and I have been trying to come out of our shells for a little while now, so we're used to this kind of thing."

"Aww, she'll be fine," Sam said.

Kara didn't respond but did stay on the blanket.

Kelly's pale skin looked nice against the dark green of the swimsuit and her red hair. She sat down on the towel and reached into the bag to get the sunscreen.

"Honey," she said, looking over at Duncan. "Would you mind?" He smiled at her then. He got on his knees then and moved towards her, but noticed a few more towels had appeared around them. He chuckled when he saw they were occupied by younger men, most single, though a few had women with them. None were closer than twenty feet or so.

He smiled and cocked his head towards one of the new arrivals when Kelly looked up at him. She glanced around and then looked back at him, blushing only slightly.

"You started this," he reminded her.

She giggled and nodded, laying down on the towel. He popped the lid open on the sunscreen, briefly inspecting the bottle. It was the strongest spf you could get without actually using paint. He squeezed out a generous glop into his palm and began to rub her down, starting at her shoulders. His strong hands made her sigh happily more than once as he rubbed from her neck to her buttocks and then downwards. He ran a hand between her thighs and gently brushed a hand against her pussy, eliciting a giggle.

"Behave yourself," she admonished. He swatted her playfully and rubbed down the rest of her legs.

"Turn over," he told her. She immediately flipped over onto her stomach, stopping to adjust her sunglasses and brush the hair away from her head. He squirted some more into his hand, and then offered the sunblock to Sam, who took it with a thank you. The younger man then started to coat Kara with it, who was still laying on her back.

Duncan smiled when he saw her ass, admiring it. Those bikinis really left nothing to the imagination. He turned back to his wife then, his hands on her shoulders and rubbing gently. He slid a hand in one of the straps of her top, coating her clavicle and moving lower. Almost nonchalantly he pulled the strap aside and rubbed her exposed breast and coated the nipple. He caught a shadow to his left and saw an older man standing nearer to them, watching.

He smiled when he saw her blush slightly and stifle a grin. Replacing the cover, he moved over to the other side of her torso and repeated the move, exposing her other breast and covering it with sunblock. He worked lower then, covering her breast back up and moving over her ribcage and stomach, down to her pubis and crotch. He methodically coated every exposed inch, even sliding a hand surreptitiously underneath the top of the bottom of her bikini. She made no move to stop him, however, and he was confident that had he pulled it aside, she would have continued to lay there.

Working downwards, he finally finished her legs. She sat up then and ordered him to sit, beginning to coat him down after she stripped off his shirt. As she finished his back, she ordered him to lay down so she could do his front. As she leaned over she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "You can totally see how big your cock is."

Duncan chuckled. "Is that right?"

Kelly grinned. "Kara definitely noticed."

He shook his head at her. "You're so bad." Finally finishing, she resumed her spot on the towel and lay in the sun next to Kara for a while. Sam disappeared for a few minutes to go buy some drinks, coming back with something nice and tropical for the ladies, and a couple of beers for the men.

"How about a swim?" Kelly asked.

"You three go ahead," Duncan said. "I'm gonna sit here for a little while longer." She reached for Kara's hand then as the two began running down towards the water.

Sam walked slowly after them as Duncan watched. He saw the two girls dive into the water and come up laughing. He stood then, walking slowly towards them as Sam joined the two diminutive redheads in the water. He reached for Kara then, and gave her a kiss but stopped and picked her up as she slapped his back to get him to stop. He heaved her forwards and threw her in the water. Duncan stopped about halfway between the towels and his three companions.

Kara came up sputtering, her top having been slid to the side. Kelly and Sam were laughing loudly, Kara shaking her head in bemusement as she quickly slid her bikini back in place. Duncan grinned as he saw the flash of pale skin and nipple quickly covered.

Sam suddenly reached for Kelly, who began to slap him on his back as he shouldered her.

Kelly squealed in protest on his shoulder as he waded deeper, slapping his back. Duncan could see his hands pressed tightly against her pale flesh. She glanced back at him, a wide grin on her face. Suddenly she was flying through the air as he tossed her forwards.

Kara swam over then and helped her up. Kelly surfaced, her top clearly skewed to one side and her nipple rings prominent atop her perky breasts. She made no move to cover them up but joined Kara as they both moved to pay him back.

Duncan figured he better get in the water before he caused a scene by popping an erection in his pants then and there. He made it to the water as the two girls charged the younger man, his torso still dry. Kelly flashed him a quick grin, her nipple rings still clearly displayed.

Sam was obviously distracted by the sight of Kelly and missed grabbing the two wet girls as they charged forwards and caused him to lose his footing, splashing into the water. He did manage to pull them with him, however, and they all collapsed into a pile as the ocean swallowed them.

Chuckling, Duncan reached down and grabbed an arm, yanking a thoroughly soaked Kara up. Kelly stood then and pulled Sam up with her.

He reached for her again but she held up a hand in a sign of truce. Grinning, he noticed Duncan and grinned.

"Sorry, couldn't resist."

Duncan shrugged. "I know what you mean," he said, and lunged for Kara. She squealed in protest as he easily lifted her and tossed her into the water. She came up sputtering again as he offered her a hand.

She shook her head at him in mock dismay. He nodded at her and then looked down, she followed his gaze and blushed immediately, quickly pulling her top back into place. Duncan had to admit that his secretary had some pretty spectacular breasts. They even looked to be a little bigger than Kelly's.

A wave hit them then, and she surged forwards into him, losing her balance and falling. As she did so, she caused him to fall backwards as the ocean swallowed the both of them. He struggled to sit up and felt a very real hand press against his crotch, just for a moment. He felt a strong hand grab his arm and stand him up.

"Thanks," he said, nodding at Sam.

The four settled down a little after that, declaring a truce. They bodysurfed for awhile and splashed each other before returning to the towels. Several times, Duncan caught Kara glancing at him from underneath her sunglasses as he lay on his back. She was clearly checking out his crotch, though she was trying to make it seem otherwise.

Kelly must have noticed too, as she wore a smile that spoke volumes. Sam didn't notice, but he was watching all the women pass by. Duncan chuckled at the young man. He had a gorgeous woman at his side and he was watching for other prey at the beach.

Eventually, the four of them grew tired of the constant sun and headed back to their respective rooms.

"Would y'all like to join us for dinner?" Sam asked them after he and Kara had led the way back up the hill and conferred quietly.

"Sounds great," Kelly said, glancing over at Duncan who nodded.

"See you about six then?" Kara asked.

"Sure," Duncan confirmed, and followed his wife back to their room.

"Bye guys, see you later," she called, drawing waves from Kara and Sam.

Duncan entered the room and saw that he had a message from Mark.

"Hope y'all are having fun, you fuckers." Mark had not been able to come this year, having too much work to do. He had finally finished catching up that afternoon, Duncan learned.

"Well shit man, I'm sorry you didn't finish sooner," he texted back.

"Take some pictures off all the nice ass out there and send it to me," Mark texted.

Duncan chuckled when he saw the message.

"Kelly and Kara are hitting it off famously. Kelly bought them some pretty raunchy bikinis. You'd love it."

"Fuck," he replied.

Duncan chuckled.

"Lucky son of a bitch. Talk to you later. Tell your wife call out my name next time you fuck her," he sent, jokingly.

"Will do, meatsheath," Duncan replied with a smile.

"Who was that?" Kelly asked, laying on the bed.

"Mark. He says he's pissed that he didn't get to see you in your bikini. Wanted me to take a picture of any nice asses we see."

Kelly giggled and turned over. "There you go," she said, sticking her rear up slightly.

Duncan chuckled as she turned back to look at him. He paused awkwardly for a second.

"You really want me to send him a picture?"

She chewed her lips playfully for a moment. "Don't you think it'll surprise him?"

Duncan guffawed. "I think he'll probably drop his phone, or cum in his pants."

Kelly cackled at the thought, but resumed her pose. "Yeah," she confirmed. "Take a picture and send it to him. Ask him if he likes the bikini."

Duncan pulled out his phone again and turned on the camera, waiting for it to focus. "Okay, turn and smile!"

Kelly did as she was told, smiling widely and flipping off the camera.

Duncan laughed loudly again. "That was great!" he said, clicking a few buttons to get ready to send the picture. He stopped then and moved down to the bed to lay next to her.

"You sure?" he asked. "You seem to be on a whole other level of wild out here," he said.

She giggled and grabbed the phone, quickly pressing send. "I don't know if they put something in the water here, or if it's just being in this beautiful place, I just have this urge to be so naughty."

Duncan grinned and rolled her over to kiss her. He reached down between her legs and ran his fingertips along her pussy. She moaned in response.

"Did you enjoy being manhandled by that younger man?"

She opened her eyes then, sparkling green pools that they were, and nodded. "It was pretty surprising actually," she admitted. "I mean, we were basically just playing like kids, but when I came up, I definitely could tell that they'd both seen my rings. I got pretty turned on."

Duncan grinned and moved over the top of her. His phone buzzed then and there was a wide-eyed emoticon and nothing else. A few seconds later a string of badly misspelled words appeared. A few seconds later, another appeared, this one spelled correctly. The third said, "Sorry about that last message, it's hard to text while jerking off."

Duncan laughed loudly again, showing the phone to Kelly. She laughed with him for a few minutes.

"Glad you enjoyed," Duncan sent. "Don't be sending that to anyone else." Tossing the phone onto a chair near the bed, he turned his attention back to his wife. "So did he take any liberties with you?" he asked, his fingers finding her pussy again and eliciting a moan of pleasure.

"Well, when we fell and were underwater, his hand was on my chest, but I think that was a genuine accident because he moved it really quickly.

Duncan grinned. "Kara brushed against my cock when she fell on me," he admitted, drawing a naughty grin from her.

"No wonder she couldn't keep her eyes off your crotch when we got back to the towels."

Duncan smiled. "You noticed that too?" he asked. "I thought I might be imagining it."

"She was definitely fucking you with her eyes," she confirmed.

Duncan was briefly struck by how much they had changed in just over a month's time. Before all this started, they were a modest, hardworking couple that, while both sexually satisfied, were not very adventurous. Now, they were practically letting people grope them in public.

He grinned and began to kiss her neck. She pushed him back and shook her head, pulling at his hand. "Not yet," she admonished. "I've got to shower if we're going to go to dinner at six."

He chuckled and sighed. "I'm going to last all of three seconds when I finally get to make love to you."

She kissed him then, and slid off the bed. "I promise it'll be worth it, Baby," she said, heading towards the shower.

"Promise?" he asked. "It's always worth it with you, love."

She blew him a kiss and disappeared into the shower.

After Kelly and Duncan got dressed, they both decided that they would tone down the flirtatiousness at dinner, and just enjoy the evening without causing a stir. They met the other two in the lobby and walked down the street to a wonderful seafood restaurant. The meal was good, though it seemed Sam had gotten a bad dish.

As soon as they walked into the lobby from the restaurant, he clutched at his stomach and ran to the bathroom. At dinner there had been talk of going to one of the local nightclubs, but Duncan didn't think that they would be joined by the other two after Sam got ill.

Duncan and Kelly helped Kara get him to their room and into bed. After they got him situated, they headed back to their own room.

"Let us know if you need anything," Kelly said as they left.

"We will," Kara said. "Sorry to spoil the plans."

"Don't worry about it," Kelly said. "Just take care of your man."

Several hours later, Kelly got a text from Kara.

"Got a doctor to come. Looks like food poisoning. He gave him some medicine to knock him out."

"Good to hear, sorry about the diagnosis," Kelly sent back.

"Did y'all still want to go out? Sam made me promise to check and see if y'all still wanted to go. He doesn't want to spoil the vacation, I think."

Kelly turned to look at Duncan and informed him of what was happening.

"I'm fine with going. As long as he's okay with her leaving."

"Sounds okay. We'll be by in five minutes?"

"Okay," Kara sent back.

The two of them headed back to the room, a dozen doors down from where they were. Kelly knocked softly as they approached. The door opened and the two shuffled inside.

Sam looked like hell, but he was comfortable. He groggily opened his eyes and waved Duncan over.

"Do me a favor," he slurred. "Make sure she goes out and has a good time. I don't want her fun spoiled because of me."

Duncan nodded and patted him on the shoulder. "I'll make sure she has fun," he said. Turning, he looked over at Kara. "We're happy to take you with us. You sure you're okay leaving?"

Kara nodded. "The doctor gave him some pretty powerful stuff once he'd finally gotten all of the vomit out of his system. He said he'll be out until morning. I don't really want to sit here by myself."

She looked up at him then, almost demurely. Duncan caught a twinkle in her blue eyes and smiled. Kelly slid up next to him and pulled Kara close.

"I'm happy to share," she said, smiling. Kara's eyes grew wide at the statement. "He's a great dancer," she clarified, causing Kara to smile and visibly relax.

"I'm ready if y'all are," Kara said, moving towards Sam. She leaned over and kissed Sam, who mumbled something and began to snore. "He's fine," she said. "Let's go have fun.

Duncan smiled and offered an arm to each of the girls. Kelly looped her arm through his left, and Kara took the right.

"I imagine that we're going to turn some heads tonight," Kara remarked, smiling first at Duncan and then Kelly.

"I think more than one man is going to be jealous of a guy with two redheads on his arm," Kelly confirmed.

Duncan grinned, not denying it in the least.

They took a cab to a nightclub that both the front desk and the driver suggested. It looked to be exciting and they could see people inside dancing already.

Duncan took both girls by the hands then and entered. He paid the cover for all of them and found a secluded table on the balcony. He grabbed them a round of drinks as they got situated at the table. The girls slid in beside him and drank their drinks and quickly ordered another round.

"Liquid courage," he said with a smile. "Y'all gonna go dance?" he asked.

Kelly nodded. "I'd like to. You gonna watch us?" she asked, grinning at him.

Duncan nodded. "Absolutely."

She stood then and kissed him, offering a hand to Kara and heading towards the floor. He admired the two redhead's bouncing asses as they made their way across the room and smiled as the two women turned more than a few heads.

He saw them move down the stairs and out to the floor and moved to the railing so that he could watch them easier. They were both very obvious on the floor, the only redheaded girls in the place. They moved to the center of the room, both of them looking back up and waving at Duncan as the music changed to something a little faster. He saw Kelly move closer to Kara. He smiled then, seeing the sharks circling.

This was the real test, he realized. Did he really want to see someone else dancing with his wife, placing his hands on her? Sure, he had seen his friends doing it, but those were his friends. These were people that he didn't know or trust.