Lucky Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,308 Followers

"Sorry about that," Heidi said eventually.

Kelly waved a hand dismissively. "We should have been more tactful since we had a guest in the house. We'll refrain."

Heidi was shaking her head. "I can't expect you guys to put your sex life on hold just because I'm staying with you for a few days."

Kelly looked at her sympathetically. "I'm sorry this happened to you."

Heidi shrugged it off. "Like I said, it was a long time in the works and I'm doing okay with it. I don't think I'll be dating anytime soon. It takes awhile to find anyone that can handle my sexual proclivities, anyways."

"You mentioned having particular tastes before," Kelly said. "What's that about?"

"Is Duncan asleep?" Heidi asked, peering down the hallway.

Kelly nodded. "He'll be asleep for a few more hours," she said. She tiptoed down the hall and checked just to make sure, nodding as she came back.

"Well, there isn't much to say. I'm just a very submissive person in the bedroom. I mean, Dale didn't want me because I'm a very, very sexual person. I know that doesn't sound possible," she said, seeing Kelly's look of doubt. "What man in his right mind wouldn't want a woman that craves sex 24/7? You don't know the level of my depravity."

Kelly smirked. "It sounds like you'll fit in just fine around here," she said, remembering that she'd mentioned Marie and the swinging situation.

Heidi was shaking her head. "I mean, for me it's not about wanting other people. I only want to please my..." she hesitated. She glanced over at Kelly and cleared her throat. "I'm a submissive."

Kelly looked at her, confused. "I might be expanding my horizons, but I still don't know much about other sexual lifestyles," she said.

"I like submitting to the will of someone in a dominant role. It gets me off. See, Dale and I had a dominant/submissive relationship. He'd order me to do things and I'd do them, and if I was a good girl, he'd reward me. If Dale had ever wanted me to be with someone else, I would, but not because I wanted to, but because he wanted me to. I used to call him Daddy, and not out of some need for a father/daughter relationship, but as more of a power and control type thing. He'd tell me to suck him off and I'd say, "Yes, Daddy." I mean I'm sure it was a turn-on for Dale, but it really didn't have anything to do with incest."

Kelly was genuinely intrigued. It actually sounded kind of fun to her. "So it's like you follow his orders?"

Heidi bobbed her head from side to side. "Kind of," she said. "It's more of just conforming to what your Dom wants, doing things his or her way. At its core, it's really about someone having power over someone else. Dale was never very good at it. It mainly devolved into him ordering me onto my knees to... well... you know. Or he'd make me sit on the floor, or he'd come on my face when I was sleeping."

Kelly looked at her, wide-eyed and doubtful. "That doesn't sound very exciting."

Heidi grinned. "It wasn't about being cummed on like that, it was about him using me without my consent. Doing what he wanted without thought for what I desired. Just the thought of him coming home and forcing me down to my knees..." she closed her eyes and smiled.

Kelly giggled and nodded. "I guess I can see how that would be fun. Was there anything you didn't let him do?"

"Well, like I said, Dale was never very good at it. I think it made him ashamed of me, that I liked to be dominated, almost humiliated. It's strange though, being in humiliating situations wouldn't ever actually embarrass me. I'm just not wired that way."

Kelly smiled. "So that's what you're wanting to find?"

Heidi nodded. "Eventually. I'll settle for a friend with benefits for now. I'm not built to be celibate. I need to have sex on a regular basis."

Kelly drank some of her coffee then. "So I thought I saw you peeking at us when we were having sex this morning."

Heidi blushed. "It's been awhile," she said. "I guess I'm giving off this "unfuckable" vibe. I'm sorry."

Kelly shook her head. "My good friend Marie is coaching us to be more risqué in our lovemaking," she said. "She's watched us a few times and given us a few pointers. You're welcome to watch us whenever you want."

It was Heidi's turn to be confused. "You guys know how to have sex. What's she teaching you?"

Kelly blushed slightly. "Well, Duncan and I don't really have sex very long. I mean... did you see the size of him when you peeked in this morning?"

Heidi blushed a little then. "Why do you think I kept watching?" she asked. "You're a lucky girl."

Kelly smiled knowingly. "Well, he knows how to make me come pretty quickly, and so he's never really had to work at it, or try and stave off his own orgasm so we only have sex for a few minutes. She's helping us by showing us new techniques to last longer, make it more pleasurable, not that we don't enjoy ourselves immensely. She showed us about sixty-nining last time she was here."

Heidi snickered. "I've forgotten how very sheltered you were growing up," she said with a grin.

Kelly nodded. "It's actually been pretty great. She's been teaching me how to give better blowjobs, and been helping to get me out of my shell."

Heidi smiled at her. "I'm happy for you then," she said with a smile. "You needed to come out of your shell more," she agreed.

"Oh, I forgot to mention the photo session!" Kelly said suddenly.

Heidi looked at her, intrigued.

"One of the people we we're introduced to at the swinger party has an artsy porn website and she takes erotic photography. She offered us a free session to take some photos of me."

Heidi had a look of surprise on her face. "Shy little Kelly posed for erotic photos?"

Kelly blushed but nodded and smiled. "I sure did, and the sex afterwards was pretty wonderful."

"Can I see them?" Heidi asked.

Kelly glanced over, "Are you sure you want to see that side of me?"

Heidi laughed. "I already saw that side of you this morning, remember?"

Giggling as she remembered, Kelly went and fetched the laptop. Clicking it on, she headed to the bar in the kitchen and set it down. Quickly finding the email, she ushered Heidi over and opened the picture set.

A few minutes later, Heidi looked at her in surprise. "I can't believe you actually posed for all those!"

Kelly grew concerned for a moment. "You don't like them?"

"Oh no, no!" Heidi said. "It's just not the Kelly I remember. I think they're great!"

Smiling, she glanced back down at the screen. "I really liked doing it. I kind of wish I knew what other people thought of them."

Heidi nodded. "Well, let the photographer put it up on his website."

"Her website," Kelly corrected. "I don't know about that," she said.

"Well let's look and see what it looks like. What's the address?"

She shrugged. "I don't actually know."

Heidi thought for a second. "Well, let's check the email, maybe the photographer put it in there."

Kelly nodded and opened up the email she'd gotten from Camille. Sure enough, at the bottom was a link with the web address in it. Kelly clicked on it and the browser opened.

The website had a very nice layout, soft colors and smooth transitions and was very easy to navigate. There was a very attractive blonde Kelly recognized from the party the other day, in a photo on the main page. The photo changed after a few seconds, showing another girl, and then another.

Heidi clicked on the link to see a preview set of photos. They looked a lot like Kelly's pictures, but these were obviously the best of the set. They showed the girl in a variety of poses and positions. They clicked on the next set. This one featured a dark skinned black man and a pale blonde that Kelly didn't recognize. This series too showed a variety of positions for the two. The man would hold the girl in a variety of positions. Near the end, they got very close to each other's genitalia, but never actually touched.

The last preview was a video. It showed a very attractive tanned man and his partner was a brunette, just as tan as he. The video was about five minutes long and seemed to be a composite of a longer video. The couple went through a series of positions where they seemed to be erotically massaging each other. Kelly was surprised to see the girl briefly with her lips around the modestly well-endowed young man. The video ended with the girl's hands around the young man as he came.

"I mean, obviously you'd be doing one of the other types of sets. You wouldn't do the erotic sex video," Heidi said.

Kelly nodded. "I like the website and the layout. I'll talk to Duncan and see what he thinks."

Standing, Kelly closed the laptop and headed towards her room. "I'm gonna shower, make yourself at home."

*****

Duncan

Duncan heard someone moving around in his room before he opened his eyes. That wasn't right though, someone was in the shower. He looked up and saw Heidi. She was peering into the bathroom. He quietly slid on his underwear.

Smiling, he realized that Kelly must be showering. Silently he slid out of bed and came up behind Heidi. She was briefly startled, but he quickly put a finger to his lips and bade her to remain quiet. She turned and started to leave the room, but he stopped her and ushered her back to the bathroom door.

She stifled a laugh and crept over with him. He moved so that she could be in front and came up close behind her. An intoxicating scent washed over him then, and he found himself momentarily distracted. He felt her warmth as she swayed briefly into him. He steadied himself on the door frame and peered in at his nude wife. The clear curtain gave both of them a tantalizing view of her as she washed and soaked her body.

A short while later, they both left the room quietly.

"There's something wrong with us," she said, smiling.

"I agree," he said, laughing as he headed to the kitchen.

"Please, allow me," she said, moving past him. "I'm glad to be able to fix you something since you're letting me stay."

"Oh, that's not necessary," he admonished. "You're my wife's oldest friend and you're family. You don't need to pay your way."

She smiled. "It's my pleasure, I promise."

Duncan caught a whiff of her perfume again. "Can I ask, what perfume are you wearing?"

She smiled. "Obession: Nights, for women. You like?"

He nodded. "There's something about it. It makes me... kind of forget what the hell I was doing for a second."

She giggled and nodded. "That's what I like about it. What can I make you? Coffee? Eggs and Bacon?"

He smiled. "Whatever you're having."

She shook her head and looked straight at him. "You tell me, what would you like?"

He shrugged and grew a little uncomfortable as she continued to stare directly at him, silently waiting for his answer. He steeled his resolve and quietly reminded himself that he was a grown man. "Bacon, eggs, and coffee would be very nice."

She smiled widely. "Yes, Sir."

He chuckled and then glanced down the hallway towards his bedroom. Kelly emerged and made her way to the kitchen.

"That was an awesome shower!" she gushed.

"It looked like it," Duncan said with a grin.

"I see you're taking advantage of our guest," she said, looking over at him.

He shook his head briefly. "She uh.."

She giggled and kissed him again. "She made you tell her what you wanted, didn't she?"

Duncan nodded, shaking his head in mock dismay at his wife. He heard someone pulling into the driveway then, and glanced out the window, seeing Marie pull up.

"We didn't tell Marie we had company," he said, cocking his head towards the door.

"Oh, shoot," Kelly said. "Well, we can still visit with her."

"I can make myself scarce," Heidi said. "I don't want to interrupt y'all's normal routine."

Kelly shook her head. "I think we're a little worn out to get any lessons in this morning."

Duncan nodded in agreement. "We were intimate a lot on that trip," he admitted.

Heidi laughed and shook her head. "You guys are so different than I remember!"

Kelly looked at her inquisitively. "How so?"

"The old Kelly and Duncan wouldn't be so honest and forthcoming about sex," she said with a grin as the doorbell rang.

Duncan chuckled and headed to let Marie in.

"Good morning, handsome!" Marie said. "Y'all have a good trip?"

Duncan smiled and gave her a quick hug. "We did indeed." He ushered her into the kitchen then after shutting the door.

"Marie!" Kelly said, moving around to give her a hug.

"Hey girl," she answered.

"You remember my friend Heidi?" she asked.

Marie nodded and waved at the blonde who was finishing up Duncan's breakfast. "Of course, though it's been awhile. You look incredible!"

Heidi smiled and thanked her. "You look pretty good yourself." She put Duncan's food on a plate and bade him sit down so she could serve him. After giving him the food and utensils, she went and poured both of them some coffee. "Can I get you some coffee?" she asked, glancing at Marie.

"Oh, no thank you, Sweetie," she answered. "So how was the trip? I didn't get to ask you since work has been so crazy."

Kelly began to recount seemingly every moment of the Bahamas trip to Marie, and even though both Heidi and Duncan had heard it all at dinner the night before, they both listened closely.

"How turned on were you when those guys were watching you?" Marie asked.

"Very," Kelly admitted. "I couldn't get Duncan back to the room fast enough."

After the conversation about the trip was concluded, the girls began to talk about other things, and Duncan beat a hasty retreat to go do some work outside. He spent all morning outside keeping himself busy. It was still technically winter in Texas, but it had warmed up considerably. He finished a little after noon and headed back inside. The girls were in the living room laughing loudly and still talking.

He peeked in and waved. "Hey y'all. Need anything?" he asked.

Kelly waved him over and stole a kiss. "We're talking about the get-together tonight."

"Among other things," Marie said, causing all three to burst into giggles.

He smiled and shook his head. "So what's the plan?" he asked, as soon as they had stopped laughing.

"I think we're just going to hang out at our house," Marie said. "We'll order pizza or something. Maybe some really long sausages."

Her comment caused another round of giggling from the trio and Duncan rolled his eyes.

"Can I make some lunch for everyone?" Heidi asked after the laughter died down.

"Oh, I need to get back and clean up a little," Marie said. "Thanks though"

"Heidi, you aren't our maid. You don't have to wait on us," Kelly told her.

"I'm just paying my way," she said. "Besides, I kind of like being told what to do," she said with a playful grin.

The remark brought yet another round of laughing from the three and Duncan just shook his head and walked Marie to the front door. She stopped just before and turned, sliding up close to Duncan. She leaned in close to his neck.

"Fuck," he thought as the smell hit his nose. She was wearing Heidi's perfume.

Duncan swayed backwards slightly and closed his eyes. He felt a hand slide down the front of his pants then and grasp his cock, which was quickly swelling to life.

"Don't think I've forgotten about this guy," Marie said, kissing him on the neck. "Your wife said that if I'm a very, very good girl, we might get to play soon." She squeezed it once as he glanced down at her. He caught her winking over at his wife, who was giggling on the couch with Heidi, both of them watching him squirm.

Duncan smirked and wrapped a single hand around Marie's neck and pushed her entire body back against the wall, hard. She gasped as he forced her to her tiptoes and looked up at him in surprise as she pulled her hand out of his pants and put both of them around his forearm. She was up against the wall, but he wasn't really choking her. He kissed her on the lips.

"I don't think that's behaving," he warned her. "I'll be the one to tell you when I'm going to fuck you," he said. He saw her melt a little then, and rewarded her with one more quick kiss. She nodded once and settled to the floor, clearly very turned on. She stared at him, completely consumed with desire.

"Kelly," she called. "Please..." she begged. "Let me just suck his cock..."

Kelly giggled. "Not with company here," she said. "I told you that you were playing with fire teasing him like that," she said.

"Fuck..." Marie said, pouting. Turning, she blew the three of them a kiss and left. "Make sure y'all bring your swimsuits so we can jump in the hot tub!" she called as the door closed.

Duncan turned and shook his head, doing his best to cover up his erection. "Sorry about that Heidi. I know we're very different than the last time you came down."

Heidi smiled at him. "It's a good thing," she said. She stood then and disappeared into her room.

That evening, Duncan, Kelly and Heidi all piled into his truck and drove to Ed and Marie's house. Everyone else had arrived by then, including the food.

"Hey!" came the rousing call from the crowd of people. Duncan looked around and saw Ed and Marie, Drake and Molly along with some girl that he thought he should recognize, but didn't, and finally Mark, Becky and Rachel.

"Looks like we're the only ones that didn't bring a friend!" Ed said with a smile. "Come on in guys! We're just about to dig in."

Drake and Mark both followed Ed over and shook Duncan's hand. "Guys, this is Kelly's friend from back home, Heidi."

"Hello," she said, waving.

Molly introduced the girl that Duncan thought he should have recognized. "This is my little sister, Dana." Duncan saw Molly lean over and whisper to her sister before pointing subtly towards Duncan. Dana glanced at Duncan, and then his crotch, and then smiled back at Molly who winked at Duncan.

Shaking his head, he followed his wife and Heidi inside. Dinner conversation started as normal as it ever did, Kelly giving a mostly sanitized version of the trip to the Bahamas.

"You'll have to bring this secretary and her boyfriend around," Marie said.

"Oh, he's not kidding," Mark said. "She's the spitting image of Kelly, except for the eyes."

During a lull in the conversation, Marie suggested that they all climb in their hot tub. Ed had a top of the line model, very large with multiple massage jets that would easily fit the small crowd of people. He also had a large swimming pool, but the water would still be way too cold for swimming.

Duncan glanced over at Heidi and Kelly. Heidi leaned over and whispered at Kelly, who giggled and nodded. They both looked up at him expectantly. "Fuck. Heidi is getting Kelly to have me make all the decisions," he thought, realizing that his wife and her friend were playing some kind of game with him. "This can't be good."

He sighed and smiled, nodding at the two. They giggled and whispered something to each other. He sighed and watched as the parade of women left the room to change into swim- suits.

*****

Kelly

Kelly and Heidi finished changing and joined Duncan back in the living room. He looked up and smiled when she emerged. She saw him look her over and then glance quickly at Heidi's modest swimwear.

She winked at him when he glanced back over, no doubt making him feel guilty. She glanced over at Heidi to see if she'd caught it, but couldn't tell. She did see her friend smiling, which was the real goal for tonight, to make sure she had a good time.

The group headed outside and began to pile in.

"You gonna get in with all your clothes on?" Molly asked him. Kelly glanced up and saw he hadn't changed.

"Naw, I'm okay," he said. "I'll just sit out here."

A cacophony of boos from the women set the men laughing. Duncan didn't budge however, and pulled up a chair and began to sip on his beer. Kelly came over and kissed him for a second.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,308 Followers