Lucky Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,299 Followers

He knocked on the door and cleared his throat. "Hey Heidi?" he asked.

"Yes?" she called. "I'm almost dressed."

"Kel and I wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner with us," he asked. "Figured we better ask before you get too undressed."

She peeked her head out. "Can we go to the club afterwards?" she asked.

Duncan glanced over at Kelly, who smiled and nodded happily. "That's a great idea!" she said, hopping up and coming over.

"Then yes! Give me a second to get all "slutted" up," she said with a grin.

Duncan grinned. "Kelly, why don't you go get something on a little naughty as well."

Kelly grinned widely. She'd started working out with Heidi in the evenings, doing yoga as she'd said she'd wanted to start doing a few months ago. It had only been five sessions of course, but she said she felt so much better already. She'd also started going to lunch with her, though she would mix it up with Kara, Kimber from Double D's and Erin, who had such a massive crush on her husband.

He was happy she was so popular, and all of them were incredibly hot, so that certainly didn't hurt things. The daily workouts she'd been doing with Heidi were definitely paying off, and she was even sexier than she'd been before, if such a thing were possible. She'd always been naturally flexible, but the yoga had pushed that even further in the short week that she'd been doing it. He couldn't imagine what she'd be able to do after a few months.

Kelly grinned and hurried to their room to find something slutty of her own to wear.

Duncan chuckled and went to change.

"So where are we going?" he asked a while later.

"Double D's?" Kelly suggested.

"Sounds awesome," Heidi said.

Duncan drove to the restaurant and when they went in, they were amazed to see Kara on the waitress board. Kelly quickly chose her section as the three of them sat down and waited.

Kara came around the corner, her top an emerald green color. "Duncan, Kelly!" she called.

"Kara!" they both responded. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Working..." she sighed. "Sam left me," she said with a toss of her head.

"What?" Kelly asked. "Oh I'm so sorry!" she said.

Kara waved the thought away. "I'm over it. After I told him how much fun I had with you two and still behaved, he seemed okay with it. Then he decided that it was okay to go and sleep with one of my former friends."

"Oh, Honey," Kelly said, standing and hugging her.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," Heidi said. "They could be twins."

Kelly smiled and turned. "Kara, this is my friend from when we were kids, Heidi."

The two exchanged pleasantries.

"So why did you have to start working here?" Duncan asked. He seemed to be eye-level with her ample cleavage and couldn't seem to tear his eyes from it.

"Well, we were living together, I have to be able to afford rent since he left."

Duncan nodded. "I can give you a raise, goofball, all you had to do was ask."

She smiled. "Aww. I appreciate it. I'm not saying I don't want one, but I doubt it would be enough. Besides," she said, looking down at her outfit. "The tips are really great. I love what I get to wear, and it's really fun! Besides, where else will I get a reaction like that?" she asked, looking directly at him.

"Okay," Duncan said, grinning and raising his arms in surrender. "You look incredible." She winked at him, and then took their drink order and disappeared.

"You should totally buy her top for an hour," Kelly said with a grin.

"That's so evil," Duncan said. "I don't want her to feel awkward."

Someone from a nearby table must have heard them. "I'm sorry, you can buy their tops?" the younger man asked.

Kelly grinned and nodded at him. "Our friend Erin works here too, she said it happens most evenings."

"New favorite restaurant," the young man said with a grin.

Kara reappeared then with their drinks. "Y'all know what you want?" she asked.

"Actually, not yet," Kelly said. "We've been a little distracted," she admitted. "Can we have a few minutes?"

Kara grinned and winked and then went to check on her other tables. When she got to the young man that had spoken to them, she stopped and seemed to be talking quietly. Duncan saw her smile and nod as he spoke with her. The man pulled out his wallet and handed her what looked like a $100 dollar bill. Kara reached behind her and unzipped the constrictive green top that encased her perky breasts.

Duncan could see her blushing as she freed them. Turning, she shook her head at him. "You totally told him didn't you," she said coming over.

He looked up but felt his eyes drawn back down. "Honestly..." he said, "I uh...don't remember." He looked back at her eyes then. "Wait, what was the question?"

She rolled her eyes. "Men are so easy." Duncan smiled and tried to surreptitiously admire Kara's breasts. True to the theory that she and Kelly were related, Kara's breasts were astonishingly close to his wife's. Her nipples were erect as well, but he couldn't tell if that was from the cool air, excitement, or if it was just natural like Kel's.

Kelly giggled. "I suggested that Duncan buy your top for an hour, but the young man heard me first. I guess it's not a well-known policy?"

Kara smiled. "I've only been working here for a week or so, but it's happened twice. This makes three."

"Are you getting used to it?" Heidi asked.

Kara nodded. "Actually, yes. I'm pretty shy by nature, but it's getting to where I don't think about it."

"You've got beautiful breasts," Heidi said with a smile.

"Thanks," Kara responded with a slight blush.

A few minutes later, they'd ordered and resumed dinner conversation. Kara stayed in their section when she could, talking to the three of them and giving the young man that had purchased her top as much of a show as she could manage.

Eventually, the young man's party stood to leave and they gave her the top back. Duncan was a little sad to see it returned, but to his surprise, Kara didn't put it back on. Tossing it into his lap, she winked. "I'll put it back on when you tell me to," she said.

Chuckling, he folded it on top of his lap and continued to eat.

Kara's breasts were works of art. The soft, pale flesh was naturally enhanced by her red-hair. Her areolas were a little larger than quarters and they seemed to puff out slightly. The curve of the breasts seemed to defy gravity and curve upwards, even more so when she arched her back or leaned backwards.

She definitely knew how to accentuate them with her posture. He chuckled as he saw her head over to check on another of her tables, this one filled with four business men. She cocked her head sexily and arched her back, drawing her breasts up and outwards even more than they were.

She felt him staring then and turned, blowing him a kiss. He chuckled and turned back to the meal. After they finished, he returned her top to her and got a kiss on the cheek in response.

"Y'all have fun at the club," she said, waving as they began to leave.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, I appreciate the invite but I'm already tired and I have to work late," she said, frowning.

"It was lovely to meet you," Heidi said, leaning in and kissing her cheek.

Kara smiled at her then. "Likewise," she said.

"Have fun!" she said, leaning in and kissing Kelly on the lips.

Giggling, Kelly turned and took Duncan's hand in hers. Heidi came up on his other side and wrapped an arm through his.

"You ladies ready to dance?" he asked.

"Hell yes!" Heidi said.

He led them to his truck and drove to the club. After they entered and paid the cover charge, Duncan led them to the bar and bought a round of shots, followed by a round of drinks before they headed to sit for a few minutes.

As the alcohol kicked in, Kelly winked and headed down to the dance floor. "Baby, will you keep my best friend company?"

Duncan smiled. "Of course!"

"Don't be afraid to get cozy," she said, winking at Heidi before disappearing into the crowd.

Duncan and Heidi moved to the railing to watch. "You can join her if you want," Duncan said as Heidi moved close.

She shrugged. "I will in a little bit."

He nodded.

Kelly moved to the center of the dance floor and began to undulate sexily, and was quickly approached by several different men. She put an arm on the shoulder of one and began to get close to him.

"That doesn't bother you?" Heidi asked, nodding down at her.

Duncan had a bit of deja-vu then, and wondered how often he'd have to answer that particular question.

"Kara asked me the same thing in The Bahamas," he said. "Look at her," he said, moving closer. He leaned close to her ear and smiled when she slid in front of him. He put his arms on the railing on either side of her and inhaled deeply. She was wearing that intoxicating perfume.

"God, you smell good," he said, his voice deep and resonant.

She leaned back into him, her eyes closed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and then pointed down towards his wife.

"I love when your voice gets so deep and throaty. It does naughty things to me," she whispered playfully.

Duncan chuckled and kissed her cheek, then gestured towards Kelly as he pulled Heidi closer with one hand. He felt her inhale sharply as their bodies got close.

"She's always been gorgeous, and I've always noticed that people look at her and respond in a certain way towards her. Over the years that we've been together, I've gotten used to it."

Heidi nodded and swayed backwards into him. He heard her sigh deeply as she brushed up against his bulging crotch.

"When we started to experiment with showing her off, I noticed that it actually excited me to see her being admired, physically and visually, by others, men and women alike.

He placed a single hand on her hip and pulled her tightly up against him, forcing his erection into her crack.

"Fuck," she whispered.

"Look at how sensually she's moving up against the guy she's dancing with," Duncan said, pointing downwards at Kelly. She'd turned around and was rubbing her butt up against the guy's crotch, his hands were groping her breasts openly. She leaned back then and wrapped both arms behind her head, around his neck.

Heidi followed her example then and began to slowly move her ass back and forth against Duncan while she brought her arms up and around his neck.

"C'mon," he said. "Let's go dance."

She turned and kissed him quickly then and pulled him quickly out to the floor. Not bothering to try and locate Kelly in the mass of people, Heidi picked a random spot and turned back towards him.

He was struck at how truly gorgeous she was. She kept her thick, curly hair shoulder length, and she was tall enough to come up to his chin. He reached for her as she took his hand and moved close, her eyes looking up into his as they danced.

Her body moved in time with the music, her breasts jiggling and threatening to burst free from the sexy top she'd chosen. Her hand moved around grasping the small of his back and pulled his crotch roughly towards her. He felt the tip of his cock push up against the soft flesh of her panty-clad pussy. She'd moved them in such a way so that her leg was wrapped around him, her skirt lifting up and his cock pointing out from his jeans so that it was able to gently prod at her sex. He reached around with a large hand and easily lifted her up by a supple ass cheek.

She looked at him wide-eyed then, biting her lip and inhaling sharply. He thrust gently into her as the throng of people crowded around them. The tip of his cock pushed at the fabric of her panties and slid them upwards as he gripped the other ass cheek with his other hand and pulled her even more forcefully. Her eyes fluttered for a second and she sighed contentedly as the bulge he was sporting slid gently upwards against her clit, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

She lowered her leg then and spun around, arching her back into him and pulling both of his arms around her waist as she ground her ass into him. He ran his hands from her shoulders down, across her breasts and then to her waist, where he pulled her even more roughly up against him.

He turned, seeing a familiar flash of red and saw Kelly approaching, her dance partner in tow.

"Hi Baby," she said, turning as she reached his side. "This is Malcom," she said, indicating the large black man she was dancing with.

Duncan cocked his head in greeting as Heidi turned and saw Kelly. She immediately backed away from Duncan and began to dance much more subtly with him.

"Oh shit," Malcolm said, seeing that Kelly was married. "Yo, I didn't know that this was your woman. That's my bad, man."

Duncan shook his head. "You're fine, keep dancing with her. She likes getting man-handled," he said with a grin.

He turned and winked at Kelly. She shook her head in mock disdain as Malcolm resumed dancing. Duncan smiled as he saw the large man pull his wife a little more roughly into him. He knew she must be feeling his cock pushing into her rear.

Duncan felt a hand on his face, and turned towards Heidi as she forced him to look back at her.

"You're dancing with me right now," she said, grinning up at him. "It's so exciting, being out like this with you two," she admitted. "I've always been very attracted to you, but it's been so taboo, so wrong to even think about," she said, moving forwards and kissing his neck.

He chuckled and brought her hips roughly into him, driving his erection forwards and into her crotch again.

"Fuck," she moaned, closing her eyes and biting her lip. "Is it wrong to want you to slide my panties aside and fuck me right here," she asked quietly.

"The thought has definitely crossed my mind," he said. "You're so damn intoxicating."

She looked up at him and he saw her melt a little before his eyes. He chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. "You know, you're part of our family. You're really welcome to stay, or to come back after you visit your folks."

She smiled at him then, "You guys are the nicest people in the world."

"I can be pretty mean," he said playfully. He turned and looked at Kelly then. She'd undone one strap of her top and was displaying one of her nipple rings proudly to Malcolm, who was pulling it gently with his fingers.

"I mean it," Heidi said, drawing his attention back to her. "I love you guys and I'll try my very best to make it up to you one day."

Duncan brushed the hair from her eyes then. "Don't worry about it. Family takes care of family. And you know we love you too."

She leaned into him then, smiling at Kelly as they danced. The DJ began to mix another song in then, a little faster than the last.

Heidi looked back up at him then, but didn't say anything. Her deep blue eyes locked on his and didn't stray as they danced.

Kelly leaned over then and kissed her husband. "You two look absolutely delicious," she said.

"Having fun?" Duncan asked.

She grinned and winked. "Tons."

Malcolm spun her around back towards him and pulled her roughly into his chest. "Hey, you're dancing with me right now," he said to her. He turned and looked at Duncan and grinned.

Duncan grinned back and cocked his head in response.

"Oh, yes sir," Kelly said playfully, resuming dancing up against the larger man.

After several songs, Kelly finally said goodbye to her dance buddy, but not before he'd given her his number. She chuckled and handed it to Duncan.

"Here's another one for the cork board, Baby," she said.

"You seemed to be having fun, you don't wanna keep it?" he asked her.

"Well, he did ask what you thought about going home and tag-teaming the two of us girls," she said. She giggled then. "I had to get him to explain what tag-teaming was, though."

Duncan laughed. "I would have figured it would be self-explanatory," he said with a grin. "Y'all ready to go?"

Heidi was still close up against him, her hand finding his as he led the two of them off the dance floor.

Once in the truck, the two girls began to talk about the evening, and how sexy the other looked. As they pulled into the drive back at home, the two of them were being very "handsy" with each other, playing with each other's hair and making excuses to smooth clothes or fidget with each other's ear lobes and the like.

Smiling, Duncan took them inside.

"Night guys," Heidi said, smiling and heading towards her room.

"Night," Kelly said, turning and pulling him back towards theirs.

Duncan waved as Heidi blew him a kiss and then followed his incredibly sexy wife to their room as she began to strip, leaving a trail of sexy garments leading to their door. She'd gotten down to her panties as they reached the door, and seductively slid them off as she looked back wantonly at him.

Duncan followed suit and stripped down quickly. Complete silence enveloped the house then, save only for the sound of their kissing. Kelly opened the curtains to let the moonlight in for a second, but then quickly jumped on top of him again. Her small hands reached for his cock, its tip finding its way to its rightful place in her mouth. Her warm tongue accepted his girth greedily as she pulled him into her.

Moaning, he glanced up and saw Heidi peering around the door.

Kelly looked back then and saw her friend, and then turned to look up at Duncan. He immediately knew what she was asking, and nodded slightly in response.

Standing, Kelly went to the doorway and held out her hand to her friend, silently leading her to their bed.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,299 Followers