All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 11'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story!

This keeps getting better and better! Maybe Kelly could give her boss a blowjob while Duncan is away? Please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well...

I don't want to say I was disappointed. That just sounds too strong. I guess this is just one of those cases where you're a victim of your own success. On your tumblr page you stated you felt this chapter was "hot". For someone who has the history you do to make that statement, it made me think this would be an ice melting chapter. And it was good, without question. But I have read JTSOU multiple times. I have read Emily up to the current chapter. I have read Lucky Man to the current chapter. I guess I was just expecting to be blown away, and I just wasn't quite blown away. Just me, but I felt the chapter with the initial encounter with Kara was hotter. Different strokes, as they say. But overall, all of your stories are among the best I have seen here. And I look forward to many more. Thanks for writing.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 6 years ago
Wow

The anticipation of waiting for Kelly to take the plunge has built up to this. It was so worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I m glad that Kelly is finally doing other guys it was about time and yeah it could have been little hotter but i like it anyway and i m really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome chapter!

I don't get why the other readers didn't find this hot, I really enjoyed the scene, couldn't ask for a better one. Liked the bit with Molly and Drake's brother, it would be nice to see her with Dana too. Looking forward to see what kinds of mischief Kelly will get herself into now that Duncan is away.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Extraordinary

I've loved every installment of this series. The context of their sexual awakening and subsequent exploration of their desire makes the story so much more arousing. The innocence of the young couple is charming and disarming. It hits me in that very sweet spot where it appears that through their devotion to each other and their commitment to communicate and reassure they can weather anything. This shows how beautiful erotic fantasy can be. It wouldn't be realistic to want every loving wife story to follow this pattern, but yours stands out for the absence of debilitating jealousy, insecurity and anger. It's just plain fun. I'd call it a fairy tale but only while assuring you that it's a wonderful and thoroughly enjoyable one.

Incidentally, I had been reading yesterday and had come to the end of chapter ten. I was feeling a bit morose at having no more to read, and being left hanging on the precipice of Kelly's possible first extra-marital sex. I decided to refresh your writer's page and Voila! Chapter eleven materialized. Perfect timing!

Thanks so much for giving us this series, and for introducing me to this delightful couple.

toobytoobyover 6 years ago
Just as hot as advertised!

You are writing my dreams, Mentalcase. I could only wish to have a wife so open and daring as Kelly, plus friends who are willing to have some kinky fun. I lived those days over 20 years ago, back when we had a couple threesomes and even one foursome. But now we’re older and my wife has been turned off after all the drama of the past. We still deeply love each other and have fun sex, but….

So now I’m living vicariously through your vivid imagination. I just love the trust and compassion (and compersion) that Kelly and Duncan have for each other. This all seems very real to me, sharing with friends with full knowledge and usually in full view of each other. I can relate to the slow buildup and kinkiness they are exhibiting. Now with Kelly finally going all the way, WOW! I knew she had it in her, and it was only a matter of time. After 4 continuous days of sex, and months of increasingly daring behavior, it had to get to this :) A plus is all the actual romantic love. K & D's respective time apart is going to be off the hook, I predict. I know they both will want to share the heat each other missed afterwards ;)

I can see your story continuing to unfold and only get better. Marie has started an avalanche, and hopefully will get a taste of Duncan (and Kelly) soon. Swinging like this sounds so fun, especially with friends who are willing. I hope you have several chapters to go! Thanks so much for the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Series

This has been a wonderful series so far - we’ll written, well paced. I hope for ten more parts, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New chapter before christmas

Loving everything so far, and would love for you to release 12 before Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New chapter?

Is there a place that you post information about new chapter release dates

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to #12

You've been spoiling us with one a month -- I'm looking forward to Part 12!

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexxover 2 years ago

What a loving hotwife!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 10 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info