Lucky Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can talk dirty to me if you like, or pull my hair, spank me," she murmured, caressing the tip of Derrek's cock with her lips and tongue.

Drake immediately spanked her hard on the rump with a resounding thwack!

"Molly loves to be spanked," he said, grinning as she looked back at him. The impulse of pain shot immediately to her pussy and caused her to whimper in a sadistic mixture of pleasure and pain.

Thwack!

Again Drake brought his hand down on to her pale buttocks, his cock sawing deeply into her hungry pussy. This time it was on the other side, but it had the same effect and caused her to moan loudly.

He reached up then, and grabbed two handfuls of her long red hair and pulled backwards. The movement arched her back and caused Derrek to have to stand up a little taller to reach her. She fought to get her lips back around him, giggling for a moment before she finally latched on, groaning in pleasure as she pulled him deeply into her mouth, her body jolting forwards every few seconds from Drake's thrusts. Her hands went to his buttocks then and pulled until his pubic hair was tickling her cheeks and his skin was pressing her nose flat.

Drake thrust deeply again and again, his cock driving her pussy into a quivering mound of pleasure impulses that rocketed through her body. His dick was driving pleasure from every cell in her pussy, and it felt like it had finally quenched its thirst after it had been absolutely craving his cock.

Kelly began to moan, long and high pitched as she began to cum on his cock. His hands still full of her hair and his hips slapping noisily against her thighs, Drake groaned in pleasure and began to thrust faster. Her muscular pussy rippling down on him in waves, Drake gasped and began to speed up.

"Fu... uu... uu... uu...ck!" Kelly groaned around Derrek's shaft. "Gah," she said, unable to speak as Derrek briefly pulled out and let her orgasm without having to concentrate on sucking him off. She yelped softly, repeatedly as Drake hammered into her, his cock shuddering and threatening to explode.

"Fuck," he moaned, pulling out as she gasped and fell onto her back on the couch. He came up to her then and furiously stroked his cock as he bent low and aimed for her stomach. Her hand dove towards her own pussy and she began to furiously scrub it, drawing out her own orgasm. With a final cry of pleasure, he began to cum, a long rope of alabaster blasting from the tip and shooting across her stomach and up to her breasts.

"Guh," he groaned, continuing his stroke and slinging his seed across her stomach. Above her, Derrek was stroking his cock as he watched the pale form beneath him being slowly coated with sticky cum. Kelly furiously rubbed at her pussy, excited beyond words to be treated like she was merely something to be fucked and cummed on. Another orgasm began to work its way through her as Drake finally stopped spraying her down with his seed. She looked up then as Derrek cried out. Coming around, he knelt down close to her breasts as she quickly cupped them together for him. Jerking his shaft furiously, he let out a tremendous groan as sweat dripped from his face. His head expanded then and another rope of sticky cum shot out and arced across her chest. One of her nipple rings got hit with the spray, and the other got it on the second blast. Again and again the young man cried out, his cock spraying forth and dumping the contents of his balls onto her breasts. She continued scrubbing furiously at her pussy as her orgasm finally wound down.

The two brothers collapsed onto the couch, gently lifting her head and feet up to cradle them in their laps as their chests heaved from the effort they'd just put forth in fucking her senseless.

"Jesus Christ," Derrek moaned, leaning down and softly kissing her on the lips. She briefly thought about warning him that she probably still had pre-cum on her face, but he didn't seem to notice or mind and then the thought was lost in the jumble of emotions she was feeling.

Molly stood briefly to go get each of the three a towel to clean off with. Bringing them back, she handed one to each person. The two brothers wiped their faces of sweat and then their cocks clean before turning towards Kelly to attend to her. As they wiped their collected cum off of her pale skin, she grinned widely, her chest still heaving in pleasure and exhaustion.

She grinned widely, covering her mouth as she erupted into giggles. Looking down for a moment, she saw that they had finished cleaning her of their seed and were sitting there looking stunned, trying to recover. She stood then and immediately and exuberantly ran over to Duncan to hug him.

"We did it!" she said, grinning widely. She desperately wanted to kiss him, but knew that it wouldn't be right with what she'd been doing.

"We sure did baby," he replied, smiling and looking deep into her eyes. "You guys were incredible," he said. "All of you. Thank you guys, for being so tender and sweet for my wife's first time outside of our marriage. I really appreciate it, and I know she did too."

Drake chuckled. "I never thought I'd hear the day that one of my friend's thanked me for fucking his wife."

Duncan laughed then as Kelly moved back to sit between the two, still completely naked.

"Honestly," Derrek said, "your wife was incredible. Jesus Christ, you're a lucky man."

Duncan grinned and winked at her. "I've known that since the day she said yes!"

Drake finally began to catch his breath as Molly moved towards Duncan's chair again and slid down into it.

"It's still early," Kelly said, looking at the clock on the wall. "We still need our show, you guys. Come on, y'all got yours!" she snapped her finger playfully at them. "Unless of course you aren't ready," she added.

Molly turned and smiled. "Oh we're very ready," she said. Turning, she immediately stood Duncan up and began to work his jeans off.

*****

Duncan

He smiled as he thought back to the time in the club when he'd been so close to Molly before. He thought that he could have very easily fallen for such a beautiful woman. He didn't give a damn that she didn't have a flawless body. Every inch of her was pure sex to him. Nothing had changed since that night, except that she'd gotten more attractive and alluring to him.

Duncan smiled as she knelt on the floor in front of him. Apparently she had no intention of being the demure little innocent thing that his wife had portrayed. She looked hungry, and she was damn well going to get her snack.

She fumbled briefly with the snap of his slacks before sliding the zipper down and pulling his pants and underwear down at once. She immediately took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it, bringing her other hand up and joining it a few seconds later.

"Oh my God," she said, smiling as she brought her face up to it. Pressing her lips up against the bottom part of the shaft, she laid it across her face up to her forehead.

"It's as big as my damn head," she said, glancing back at Kelly. Duncan laughed, the noise drawing Derrek's attention.

"Jesus Christ," he said.

"Yeah," Kelly said, smiling as she leaned over and started to idly stroke his cock again. "My husband has a ridiculously big dick."

"No shit, right?" the young man said. "I mean, I'm straight as an arrow, but that's one damned big pecker. Jesus man, I'm a little scared of that thing now."

Duncan laughed as Molly stood and posed sexily with it, flopping his cock down in one hand and looking at Derrek like she was surprised at the size.

The three fondling each other on the couch laughed at the sight.

"Careful now Molly, that thing might fuckin' bite you," Drake said with a laugh.

"Don't worry," she said, stroking him as she returned to her knees and rubbed her thumb across the tip to spread his pre-cum. "I'll fuckin' bite it back," she said with a wink at Duncan.

He groaned as she ran her tongue across the tip and grinned upwards, her mouth opened sultrily as if daring to shove his cock in. As if in answer to his thought, she quickly moved up and wrapped her lips around him, both hands still slowly stroking him towards her mouth as if she were hoping to coax his cum out of his cock and down her throat. She locked her lips around the tip and began to swirl her tongue around it. The sensation was different, but definitely pleasurable. The warmth of her mouth sent a shiver down his spine as she began to bob slowly up and down on him, her mouth sucking as she closed her eyes and going as deep as she could. It was true that she couldn't go very deep, but Duncan didn't see why she thought she wasn't any good.

"God," he moaned, closing his eyes and looking up at the ceiling. At his crotch, Molly moaned and swallowed, pulling him as deep into her mouth as she could manage. Her tongue rolled the head of his cock around inside again, her lips sucking him hard and drawing another moan from the both of them.

He glanced over at Kelly and saw her watching him. Her hands were on the two brother's cocks again and she had them half hard as the three of them watched. Derrek leaned over and gently pushed his fingers into her pussy then, eliciting an eye-fluttering whimper.

Duncan felt Molly gently bite down on his dick as she looked up at him. He grinned at the new sensation and her subsequent smile and sensual eyes.

She turned back to his cock then and went deep. He felt her throat push back against the wide head of his cock and felt her briefly gag as she extricated him. Her hands immediately went to the tip of his cock as it emerged and began to coat his entire length with her slobber and saliva. She quickly locked her lips around the tip of his cock and began to stroke him forcefully, her hands squeezing tightly as they coursed over his length and filling the room with a schlick schlick schlick sound.

He groaned and smiled down at her. "You liar," he said. Drawing a look of curiosity from her.

"You're really good at sucking cock," he explained.

She rolled her eyes then and went back to stroking and sucking steadily.

"I told you," Drake said from the other couch. Duncan watched as Kelly briefly lowered her face into Drake's lap, taking his cock into her mouth for a moment and then rubbing her palm over the tip to get it coated in the saliva and pre-cum mixture that was there. Turning, she repeated the move on the other brother before turning back and smiling at Duncan.

Molly looked up at him then. "I have to say, I've been wanting to suck your cock and fuck you for a really long time. Longer than you probably realize, actually."

Duncan looked down at her inquisitively.

She smiled and took him into her mouth for a moment, moaning softly and rolling her eyes back briefly in a show of pure pleasure.

"I can't tell you how much this makes me happy, to be sucking you off right now," she said, popping his cock out and stroking it as she rubbed her tongue along her lips, seeking his pre-ejaculate. "I think it's been said by my husband that I have a thing for you."

Duncan smiled and gently caressed her cheek. She sighed happily and drew him quickly back into her mouth, sucking forcefully and stroking his cock as if she were trying to suck the cum right out of his balls.

"I told my husband that I was going to swallow your load tonight. But... I can't decide if I want to actually do that, or if I want you to cum in my pussy instead."

He groaned as he watched her, both hands returning to his cock and her lips locking around the tip as she began to suck and stroke again. Unable to take anymore, he moved quickly to his knees and then to the ground. Molly smiled then as he moved her into position and resumed sucking on his cock.

"God damn you have a beautiful cock," she said, lowering her face and taking him deeper than she had been able to before in this new position. Duncan groaned at the new sensation and hungrily pulled her drenched pussy down to his waiting lips.

"Duncan is really good at eating pussy," Kelly said, leaning over to suck Drake's cock back into her greedy mouth. Her hair bounced sexily as she bobbed up and down before pulling him out and looking back up at him. "She's really going to enjoy this."

He pulled Molly's legs over his shoulders then, and ran his hands along her thighs to her gorgeously sexy ass. He couldn't see Kelly anymore, but he could still hear the telltale sound of her wet hands stroking the two brothers punctuated by the occasional whimper or moan from her. One or both of them was obviously still fingering her.

He ran his tongue up Molly's pussy then, causing her to groan in excitement and pleasure as she briefly popped his cock out of her mouth. "Jesus, don't tease me," she pleaded.

He grinned and pulled her ass cheeks towards his face again, drawing her pussy completely into his mouth as he pushed his tongue deeply inside her for a moment before pulling it out and running his tongue up her slit towards her anus. She let out a low guttural moan and enthusiastically began to suck him in as she safely could without hurting him. Duncan groaned in response, eliciting yet another from Molly. The two devoured each other as they sixty-nined, both hungrily sucking and licking. She pulled on his side then and they spun so that she was on the bottom. He propped himself up for a moment so that he wouldn't choke her, but she quickly pulled him down as he lowered his face to her cunt again, his tongue finding her clit and lathering it down with his saliva. She tasted different than his wife, but it wasn't unpleasant. He never found eating pussy distasteful and Molly's was no exception. She pulled down on his buttocks forcefully and drove his cock deep into her mouth, pushing into the back and causing her to gag slightly. He tried to pull back, but she held him tight, forcing him to gag her again.

Extricating him quickly, she gasped as he pulled back the folds of her pussy to get at her clitoris. Tonguing it for a second, he quickly wrapped his lips around it and sucked, his tongue caressing and rubbing against it.

"Oh my God," she moaned, wriggling underneath him. He could sense that she was about to cum and gingerly sucked on her clit again. "Oh fuck, yes!" she moaned around the tip of his cock. "I'm fucking coming," she moaned softly, her stomach tensing and pussy convulsing under his tongue. At least that's what she said, it actually came out sound like, "Ugh, fug, yeth...I fukig comig," as she tried to articulate with his cock still in her mouth.

"Gah," she moaned around his shaft, her muscles finally releasing as the orgasm washed over her and sent her to another plane of existence.

Duncan grinned and slid off of her as she swatted his hands away from her pussy. "Ugh, fuck... don't... fuck... touch... me yet... please..." she stammered, obviously still coming. Duncan pulled back a bit, his cock falling into her hair as she slowly worked her way down from the orgasm.

"Fuck," she moaned, sitting up and leaning over to kiss him. "I'm sorry about that," she said. "I just can't be touched sometimes when I have an orgasm from that," she explained.

"I figured," he answered.

He glanced up and smiled. Kelly was in Drake's lap, slowly bouncing up and down, facing the two lovers on the ground. She had Derrek standing next to her, his cock in her mouth as they intermittently watched the two of them. She smiled and moaned softly, only half paying attention. He smiled when he saw his wife's pussy lips sliding over this other man's cock, coating it with juice from both of their bodies and then repeating again and again. She had one hand between her legs, gently massaging her clit while she repeatedly gagged herself on the other cock, gluck sounds filling the room as she moaned and slithered her hips back and forth sexily. The sight made him smile at how much fun she was having and how much she looked like she really enjoyed what she was doing. He was glad that the trepidation he'd seen earlier had been dissolved completely. He chuckled though, as their plan seemed to have been abandoned.

"Here we are trying to give them a show and they don't even have the decency to watch us."

Kelly popped Derrek's cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Can you blame me with these two handsome studs playing with my pussy? I couldn't help it," she said, pouting demurely.

Molly grinned and pulled Duncan to his feet as Kelly bounced slowly up and down on Drake. He had his hands on her hips and was slowly guiding her up and down while Derrek rubbed his cock across her lips and ran his fingers through her hair.

Not to be outdone, Molly took Duncan by the hand and led him over to the coffee table and proceeded to kneel down on all fours.

"Duncan, Honey, I want you to fuck me so hard I pass out," she said, looking back over her shoulder at him.

He grinned. "Are you sure? Kelly said I feel bigger in this position. I wouldn't wanna hurt you."

Molly reached back and spanked her ass for good measure. "I can take it, Baby. Get that beautiful cock inside me. I've waited much too long for this."

He needed no other urging and quickly moved forwards to rub the tip of his cock across Molly's soaked pussy. Pushing the head in slightly, he stopped and moved it upwards and then down, across her clitoris and then back again, drawing a frustrated moan and a backwards thrust from her. Kelly giggled at his teasing but quickly began to suck diligently at the cock that was presented in front of her.

"Kelly," she moaned. "Duncan won't fuck me," she cried, frowning pitifully.

"Duncan Thomas, get your cock in that poor woman, right now!" she said, pointing her finger at him.

He chuckled and saluted. "Yes, Ma'am!"

Gripping both of her beautifully broad ass cheeks, he thrust forwards into her hungry cunt. He felt her pussy stretch briefly to accommodate him as a high pitched yelp of surprise echoed in the room. Molly turned and covered her mouth, a look of mild alarm on her face.

He smiled and gently patted her rump. "You asked for this, remember," he said. He didn't move though, as he felt her incredibly tight pussy adjusting to him. Gently he thrust a tiny bit forwards, but saw her grimace briefly. He looked down and marveled at her beautifully feminine form as he waited for her to accommodate his size. He didn't understand guys that liked scrawny girls with small asses. A big ass was beautiful, and Molly's was damn near perfect. It wasn't fat, but had a nice womanly curve to it that left plenty to hold on to and use as grips. Not to mention how very, very spankable it looked.

She finally felt like she was ready for more, and glanced back at him, although there was still a hint of fear in her eyes.

"I had no idea it would feel that fucking big inside me," she moaned, closing her eyes. "Jesus Kelly, how do you handle this fucking monster?"

She groaned and slid gently backwards, pushing his cock deeper before slowly coming to a stop.

"God," she whispered, reaching back and grabbing his hand for support.

Kelly didn't seem to hear her at first, intent as she was on pleasing Derrek and sucking on the tip of his cock. The young man had his hand's cradling Kelly's face and was methodically sliding his cock in and out of her mouth as she whimpered in ecstasy. Drake was still slowly sliding Kelly up and down as she moaned softly, her face a mask of pleasure. Duncan figured she was cumming for the umpteenth time and smiled happily. It was odd, that was for sure, seeing his wife with two other men, but it wasn't bad. It definitely turned him on, seeing her in such pleasure. It was like watching a porno starring the love of his life and getting to make love to a beautiful woman while he watched.

Molly slid backwards again, her pussy shivering along his cock as his pre-cum desperately tried to lubricate her passage.

123456...8