Lucky Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her Derrek thrust into her, causing her to moan again.

Fuck... I could definitely get used to this too," she said, turning back and reaching for his hand. "I don't care if you are my husband's brother, you can fuck me whenever you want," she groaned, pushing back as he began to slide his cock in and out of her.

Kelly had finally opened her eyes and recovered from her mind-erasing orgasm and looked up. "Bitch," she said, splashing water at Molly. "You stole my other cock!"

Molly giggled and pulled Duncan out of her mouth. "You weren't using it at the time, you hussy."

Deeply she sucked Duncan's cock in again, the tip pushing into the back of her throat and gagging her a little. Moaning in what looked briefly like pain, Molly began to orgasm then as Derrek continued fucking her cunt, her throat eliciting more gagging noises punctuated by excited moans of pleasure. Saliva dripped from the head as he pulled out, which she hungrily slurped into her mouth before wrapping her lips around him again to thrust methodically in and out of her pussy.

"Guh, guh, guh," she said, unable to speak as Duncan pushed his cock into her mouth and her pussy convulsed down on her brother-in-law. Duncan saw her body tense up briefly before she relaxed. Turning, she glanced back at Derrek and grinned wickedly.

"Do you have another round in you?" she asked. "I want you both to cum on my tits."

Duncan shrugged with a grin and pointed her face back to his cock, rubbing it across her lips again as Derrek rubbed his across her pussy again. "God, fuck..." she moaned, pleasure spilling out from their touch.

"I'm good to go," Derrek said, nodding.

Duncan glanced back over and saw Kelly facing Drake as he sat on the tile bench that he himself had been on earlier. Her leg was up on the shelf and Drake was pushing his still painfully erect cock down so that it stuck straight out. Doing this allowed Kelly to thrust her hips gently forwards and push his dick deeply into her throbbing pussy. Her head lolled back and her eyes stared at nothing as she whimpered softly, thrusting again and again. She seemed lost in an ocean of pleasure. Drake turned to look at the group on the ground and smiled at his wife.

"God, I want you both to cum so bad," Molly groaned. "Please don't stop fucking me Derrek, I'm going to cum agai..." she started, but was unable to finish as yet another orgasm hit her. Derrek groaned, clearly fighting his own. Molly was unable to speak or move, her body rigid from her current state, her muscles locked tight and her lips squeezing down around Duncan's thick shaft.

"GAH!" she said, her lips fluttering around his cock. She weakly looked up, her eyes briefly rolling back and forth in her head as Derrek was able to suddenly begin his thrusting again, rocketing her orgasm to another level and turning her into jelly. Duncan felt her weakly try to suck at his dick, so he cradled her face in both of his hands and began to thrust into it. He felt the back of her throat and pushed gently. She was too spent to resist, and he slid in for a moment before her brain took over and realized how far he'd gotten into her throat. Stretched to the limit, she began to move her face again as her orgasm finally subsided. She didn't extricate him though, but pushed her face harder against him, a flat gagging sound emanating from her throat as she fought to maintain her current position on him. Finally, her need for air won out and she hurriedly withdrew his cock as she gasped and her chest heaved, crying out in pleasure as Derrek continued to slam into her from behind. The young man quickly yanked his cock out and began to quickly stroke his shaft as a spray of cum erupted from the tip and arced across Molly's back. Again and again, stream after stream shot across his sister-in-law as her own orgasm seemed to subside.

She glared up at Duncan then, taking his cock back into her mouth and seemingly ignoring Derrek as he blew his seed across her gorgeously curvy ass and the small of her back.

"Fuck," she moaned as she renewed her efforts at his cock, still glaring up at him. "Who the fuck... gluck... so fucking good," she moaned. "Who the fuck... gluck... do you... gluck... think you are...gluck... using me like... gluck... gluck... gluck... I'm some common... gluck... streetwalker... gluck." As she spoke her broken sentence she forcefully pushed forwards onto Duncan's cock and gagged again and again, his groans of pleasure filling the small room.

"If you keep gluck... treating me like... gluck... I'm just... gluck your own personal... gluck... gluck... gluck... whore... gluck..., I might just... gluck... cum again... gluck... gluck... gluck."

Finally, she managed to stop sucking him off and laid down on the tile floor as Duncan began to stroke above her. She couldn't help herself though, and reached up to pull his cock down into her mouth once again. Duncan obliged her and leaned forwards so that he could more easily fuck her face.

He glanced over at the shower as Drake turned off the water. Kelly slid down to the floor as he shut the doors behind them and knelt down on all fours again. Obediently, Drake slid in behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair as he began to fuck deeply into her, thrusting and sending ripples of pleasure coursing through her body. Duncan couldn't have been happier for her. She looked thoroughly pleasured and the scene before him renewed his own excitement. He felt Molly's warm lips enveloping him and trying to draw him deeper into her mouth. He slid his hips downwards for her as she reached up and curled her hand around the base of his cock so she could stop him if he started to choke her too much.

He didn't have to wait long though, the exciting new position and the way Molly's lips felt around him were intoxicating and entirely too exciting for him to last long. With a great cry, he began to cum, briefly trying to pull his cock out so that he could cum on her tits as she had asked him earlier. Molly seemed to growl at him then as he felt her swallow, her lips and tongue tightening around his shaft as he pumped another stream into her hungry mouth. Squealing in pleasure, he felt her swallow his thick load, crying out in pleasure as she lifted her head to slide her lips tightly up and back down his shaft, forcing more and more cum to flow into her greedy mouth where she swallowed again and again, whimpering in pleasure each time she did so.

Finally, he stopped dumping his thick cum into her mouth as his orgasm ceased. She continued to scrub her lips up his shaft and then sucked forcefully as she withdrew downwards, almost as if she were trying to pull even more cum from the large organ. Duncan finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, much to her disappointment. She spun over quickly and hurriedly took the tip back into her mouth, seemingly almost frantic in her attempt. She playfully spilled some of his warm spunk over the head of his cock so she could play with it.

"You're cum is so fucking delicious," she moaned as the cum oozed around her mouth and around his head, her tongue slathering thick gobs of it across the tip and into her moaning and quivering mouth where it was eventually swallowed.

He groaned in continued pleasure and looked down at her again. "You said that you wanted me to cum on your tits."

She giggled and shrugged.

"I couldn't help it," she said, swallowing the last big portion of his cum. "I felt that first spurt of your yummy load hit my taste buds and I wanted to swallow it. The rest was a forgone conclusion. I don't know how the hell I'm going to be able to stand to be around you without wanting your cum my mouth." She turned and looked at Drake as he powered into Kelly. "Did you hear that Honey?" she asked. "I think Duncan has gotten me addicted to swallowing cum."

Drake smiled. "My own little cumslut!" he exclaimed, his smile widening. She smiled back and nuzzled against Derrek for a moment before switching back and nuzzling Duncan.

"A girl could get used to this much attention," she murmured.

Kelly began to moan again as another orgasm slammed into her, her high pitched yelps of pleasure filling the bathroom as Molly snuggled up against Duncan and Derrek.

"You gonna cum again, Baby?" Molly asked, looking at her husband.

He shook his head, slowing his thrusting as Kelly finally opened her eyes and glanced back at him, pouting. "Why not?" she asked.

"It's certainly not your fault, Princess," he said, swatting her rump playfully and thrusting briefly in. She squealed in pleasure for a moment, her eyes fluttering.

"It's just that I think my balls have said good night, even though my dick won't seem to quit," he said, sawing into Kelly once more.

She moaned softly and swayed forwards.

"Well it looks like my wife could definitely stand some more fucking," Duncan said, grinning. "You up for it Derrek?" he asked.

The young man chuckled and shook his head. "I really wish I could raise my dick from the dead, but I fear that he's finished for the night." Drake seemed to be done too, though, and sat back onto the tile floor, Kelly falling back against him.

The reality what had finally occurred that evening seemed to hit everyone at once and silence filled the bathroom.

"Holy shit," Derrek said, echoing everyone's thoughts. "That was one hell of a poker game!"

Everyone looked at each other and began to laugh heartily, thoroughly enjoying the experience they'd shared and understanding how important it had been for both couples. Their smiles were broad on their faces as the five of them relaxed and caught their breath.

Molly was the first to try and stand after a few minutes of rest, and moved to shaky legs before she turned back towards the shower. "I think we need another washing," she said, "though I definitely think we need to behave ourselves in there this time." She steadied herself on the counter before she entered.

There was an affectionate groping this time as the five of them showered, but nothing of the caliber of the first time around. This was just a cursory washing, followed by a little fondling during the toweling off phase.

Derrek retreated eventually and reappeared dressed. He slapped his brother on the shoulder and went to hug Molly and then Kelly.

"Thanks for coming man," Drake said. "I'm glad you could fuck my wife."

Derrek laughed and turned to Duncan. "Thank you so much. I mean it. Your wife is amazing."

Duncan nodded and smiled at him, unsure of how to respond but did shake his proffered hand. Kelly wasn't unsure of how to respond, and came up to fondle his cock one last time.

"I sure hope this wasn't the last time we get to play," she said, looking up at him naughtily. "I'm sorry you didn't get to fuck me with that beautiful cock, naughty boy."

He smiled and kissed her briefly before he turned and left.

Duncan glanced at the clock then, and groaned. It was a little past midnight.

"No, you guys don't need to leave yet," Molly said. "We should talk. Let's go get in our bed. It'll fit all of us."

Drake nodded in agreement. "Hell yeah," he said. "Y'all are probably too fucked up to drive right now anyways."

Duncan chuckled. In truth his legs were a little shaky. He glanced at Kelly and pulled her to him for a brief kiss. They both agreed to stay a little longer and turned to follow Molly as she led the four of them down the hallway to their bedroom and their gargantuan bed.

"Can you guess which side is mine?" Drake asked.

Duncan chuckled, seeing one side with around a dozen pillows and the other with one.

"Hrm, let me see," he joked.

Briefly disappearing, Molly got the group some much needed water bottles from her fridge and passed them around before sliding into bed as she reached for Duncan.

Kelly slid into bed and reached for Drake. She sighed happily as he slid in behind her and kissed her on the shoulder. Reaching for some pillows, she stuffed them underneath her head as Molly caressed her exposed breast. Duncan smiled and leaned over to kiss her before sliding back in behind Molly and spooning up next to her.

*****

Kelly

Drake reached down and pulled a thin sheet over the two of them, Duncan following suit and doing the same for himself and the gorgeous brunette he was snuggled up against.

"Man, I'm so glad you guys were the ones we shared with," Kelly said, echoing Molly's statement from earlier. "It's so awesome that our first time was so much fun!"

Molly smiled and nodded. "I feel like I could sleep for a week," she said. "But you're right. I don't think Drake and I have been this worn out from sex since we were in college."

Kelly grinned. "Can you imagine if we started doing this back then?"

Molly grinned and the four of them laughed easily for a bit.

"God, we'd be two very happy women," Molly said, "not that we aren't already."

The couples began to softly talk about the session, what they liked best and what concerns they had.

"I really enjoyed having two men to play with at the same time," Kelly said. "It was all so... just... so much to take in. You know?" she asked, looking at Molly.

The brunette nodded. "I know. I couldn't concentrate on one at a time and it was just this jumble of pleasurable things in my head. One was stimulating my pussy and I was getting immense pleasure from sucking the other. It was like the two sensations were feeding into each other."

"Exactly!" Kelly said, smiling.

Molly turned and looked at Drake then. "Baby, I'm serious about wanting to suck your dick more. I don't know what it is, but being with Duncan has actually initiated a change in me."

Kelly felt him smile against her shoulder.

"I'm glad, Baby," he said. "I really enjoyed watching you have all that fun."

"I'm just so glad that none of us has any jealousy issues," Kelly said, looking around at the smiling group. She caught a look in Drake's face though, and turned to face him.

He smiled at her before she glanced back at the other two. They seemed to have engaged in a private conversation and was talking closely with each other.

"What is it?" Kelly asked. She snickered when she felt his fingers brush against her pubic hair, pushing lower and beginning to gently rub her clitoris. "Mmm," she moaned.

"I'm just a little concerned is all," he whispered. "I've never made Molly cum that hard," he said.

Kelly nodded, but kept quiet to let him finish.

"I mean, I've never had an impressive cock... and I'm not jealous of the time she and Duncan shared, I'm glad they did. I'm really glad... I just..." he sighed, still absentmindedly rubbing her pussy. She parted her legs slightly to let him push deeper, and moaned softly as his strong fingers slid into her. Turning onto her back, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Duncan's cock is big, and it's intimidating," she agreed. "But I'll tell you something that I probably shouldn't. Even though you aren't as big down there as he is, yours was just as much fun for me to play with."

Drake turned and looked at her, genuinely surprised.

"That's not just catering to your ego, either," she said. "With Duncan, I've got to work to get his as far into my mouth and throat as possible. He's such a fan of deep throating me, that it's hard to give him a blowjob without it. Doing that on his dick is hard on my throat, and I can't do it for nearly as long as I would be able to with you. With you, it's not as hard. I can deep throat you many more times that I can him, and easier. It's easier on me, easier on my throat, which means I can do it more. Bringing pleasure to other people and doing things for them is what brings me pleasure. Seeing how much I was able to excite you and your brother; seeing how much you were enjoying me sucking your cocks, it was all so exciting for me. I loved it."

He gently plunged his fingers into her pussy again, eliciting another weak moan.

She cleared her throat and tried to focus. Shaking her head, she looked back up at him.

"I guarantee that Molly is more than satisfied with what you have, she's specifically told me before. So what if it's not as big as my husband's. Do you know how many times you made me orgasm tonight?" she asked. "I sure don't because I lost count!"

Drake chuckled then and nodded, leaning down to kiss her soft lips. She whimpered into him and wrapped a hand around the back of his hand to pull him down to her.

"You're amazing," he said, breaking the kiss.

She smiled and shrugged. "I love my husband, and that's never going to change, just like it's never going to change for you and Molly. But goddamn if it's not fun to fuck you two."

"Likewise," Drake said, his fingers sliding in and out.

"In fact, I had so much fun sucking that cock you have and fucking it, I'll do it again. Anytime you want a blowjob, I'll definitely be happy to give you one. That's how much I like your cock. You don't have to be huge to make a woman happy, and Molly is living proof of that, so be happy with what you have. You are an incredible lover, Drake, and I can't wait until Wednesday."

He smiled and pushed her over to her stomach, sliding his legs over her buttocks and reaching down behind her to slide his cock into her tender pussy. She smiled and moaned in pleasure as she felt his delicious cock slide into her again. They glanced over at Duncan and Molly and saw the two of them kissing deeply, the cover thrown off and Molly's legs spread wide to accept Duncan's thrusts.

"We're just a bunch of incorrigible little sluts aren't we," Kelly giggled.

Drake grinned and thrust into her again. Molly turned on her side, pulling Kelly out from under Drake and pulling her into a tender kiss as both men adjusted their positions and entered the girls again.

Both women gasped and moaned into each other's mouths, the cocks now present inside them drawing them further into their throws of passion. Kelly gently pushed Drake off once again, cocking her finger for him to follow and switched her head to the other end of the bed. Leaning forwards, she put her face close to Molly's pussy as her husband plunged his huge cock in and out of it slowly, methodically.

Molly moaned as Kelly leaned forwards and ran her tongue as far as she could across her pussy. Kelly moaned in turn when she felt Molly pull her own pussy up to her face and plunge her tongue into it. Both girls fell into a sixty-nine position, and began to devour each other, tongues lapping hungrily at each other's cunts. Kelly pressed her lips and tongue deeply into Molly, pulling hard on her ass and lovingly slurping at her friend. Both girl's juices were flowing from sopping pussies, drooling into each other's mouths as they slathered their tongues across each other's cunts. Kelly moaned in pleasure as she slurped her friend's juices, the strange taste exciting her and pushing her closer to an orgasm as she rolled the flavor around in her mouth, her tongue pulsing forcefully against Molly's clitoris. She felt and heard Molly slurping and slathering at her own pussy, her friend's warm tongue diving in to retrieve her juices before swallowing them down.

Duncan and Drake seemed to have the same idea at the same time, because suddenly her husband's cock was in her mouth. She moaned happily and accepted it, slathering her tongue over it and whimpering in lust. She felt Drake's cock push past her pussy and felt Molly's mouth open to accept it, her moan filling the room just after.

Smiling to herself, Kelly reached up and pushed Duncan's cock into Molly's pussy as she did the same to Kelly. More moans filled the room as all four of them felt pleasure beginning to swell in each of them.

Sliding onto her hands and knees as Molly moved to her back, Kelly moved to a doggy style position as Drake slowly began to fuck her again. He was gently sliding into her this time, not the hurried, pussy pounding sex from earlier or the slow and sloppy sex in the shower. He was methodical, deliberate. Duncan positioned his cock at Molly's entrance and Kelly helped him push his cock deeply into her friend. She felt Molly's warm tongue on her cunt then as Drake fucked in and out of her thoroughly drenched mound. She began to cum then, her muscles grinding down hard yet again on Drake's cock.

1...345678