Lucky Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers

Danielle smiled at her, surprisingly, and nodded. "Thanks, but I think we're okay for now. I know you and Marie think I'm this shy little wallflower, but I'm really okay. I'm not so nervous when Conner is with me."

Kelly nodded.

"Thanks, though," she said, smiling sweetly and leaning her shoulder briefly into Kelly's. They glanced back over at Kara, who was just getting started with her story.

"So we landed and got checked in. After teasing Mark a little, I gave Duncan part of a blowjob, but I had to stop when we realized that we might be late for dinner if we continued what we were doing. Then, while we were getting dressed for dinner, he kind of... attacked me, and then made me get on my knees and finish sucking him off. Earlier, the three of us had showered together, and I let them shave my pussy. I returned the favor and got them all clean and hairless too."

"I know what you're thinking," Mark said, cutting in, "But it wasn't gay because Kara was in there with us."

Everyone laughed as Kara rolled her eyes.

"After that..." she said, glaring playfully at him, "... we went to dinner with our hosts."

Kelly glanced over and saw both Kimber and Erin kissing Duncan's neck, Erin's hand having disappeared inside his pants. She giggled and nudged Amy, who grinned and pouted at her.

"After some fun fondling and groping at dinner, we went back to the hotel where I had them set up a camera I'd brought for a little sexual fantasy of mine, and you'll all get to see it when I finish editing it a little bit," she said, smiling. A quiet cheer went up.

"After our extremely athletic sex session, Mark went off to sleep and I fucked Duncan again," she said.

She turned and looked at a few of the women in the group, "I swear that man is like a fucking machine." There were low murmurs among the women of the group. "That's how our trip went, basically. Just more sex." She grinned as the group clapped for her. She turned, nudging Mark.

"I guess I don't really need to go," Mark said, grinning. "Kara pretty much told it all."

Rachel shrugged when people turned to her. "I already said I had a boring week." She turned and nudged Ed.

"I actually haven't had sex this week," he said. "I've had a lot of stuff going on."

Marie pouted over at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Man, this must be the boring side of the group," Becky said. "I just had routine sex with my boyfriend," she said, frowning.

"Gee, thanks," Mark said, smirking at her.

She giggled and blew him a kiss.

Everyone turned to Conner, who stared nervously, and then looked at Danielle.

"It's okay," Kelly said, clearing her throat. "You guys don't have to..."

Danielle stood though, surprising her. "I gave Conner my very first blowjob!" she said, grinning. She sat down suddenly as the group cheered for her. Smiling and blushing an adorable shade of pink, she nudged Kelly to take her turn.

"Well," Kelly said, smiling. She glanced over and saw Duncan alternating between kissing Kimber and Erin. The latter had pulled his zipper down and was fishing around for his erection, trying to pull it from his pants.

"I participated in a naughty poker game at Drake's house, and then afterwards, got to watch my husband have sex with Molly, and then in turn, had sex with Drake and his brother Derrek while Duncan watched."

Everyone cheered loudly at that, and then looked over at Amy as Kelly nudged her to take her turn. She smiled and glanced at Kelly. "I guess this leash and collar are the newest things in my life. It's been a busy week for the cops." She turned to nudge Erin, but was too far away. The group turned and looked at the scene, laughing.

Danielle let out an audible gasp, and looked wide-eyed at the sight.

Kelly turned, guessing what she'd seen and smiled. Erin had finally freed Duncan's erection and had not wasted any time by quickly wrapping her lips around it.

The young waitress looked up and smiled sheepishly. She wiped her mouth for a moment as she prepared to talk, but Duncan took her by the hair and pushed her back to his erection. She squealed in surprise but acquiesced to his playful demand.

"She's busy," he said, grinning and drawing a laugh.

Kimber leaned down next to her roommate at that point, and licked up the side of Duncan's cock as Erin took it back in her mouth, her blonde hair bobbing in his lap.

"You okay?" Kelly asked, nudging Danielle with an amused grin on her face.

She nodded, still staring. "I didn't know they got that big!" she said, glancing at Conner.

The young man looked a little surprised.

"I mean, my boyfriend is pretty big, but he's not... wow!" she said, smiling.

"That's a common reaction when people see what Duncan is working with," Becky said, leaning over and nudging Conner. "Trust me though, you're probably just fine in that department." He nodded, still quiet, and visibly relaxed.

"I think Kimber's occupied too!" Molly said.

Kimber raised her head though, and looked around for a moment. "I sucked and fucked a man with a big dick in front of a group of people in a few minutes," she said, drawing laughter as she dropped her head back down to his crotch.

"If you ladies are volunteering for our fantasy this week, we can take it inside where it's more comfortable," Becky said.

The two roommates seemed not to hear them, and everyone shrugged and went back to confession time. The group continued with Molly relating the details of her night with Kelly and her two men without Duncan. Next, Dana told how she'd been able to fool around with Duncan and Kelly as well, and that they'd talked about how to fulfill her fantasy.

Zeke finished it out by telling how it had been a long week of work, and hadn't been able to push his boundaries.

Kelly watched as Erin, seemingly in a hurry, stood and began to unbuckle her shorts. She snickered at the horny, smitten barmaid.

*****

Duncan

As Zeke finished talking, he sat back down. Erin, looking up at him adoringly, stood and unzipped her shorts, dropping them quickly to the ground. She glanced back at Kelly, who smiled, and seemed satisfied that it was okay to continue.

Kimber had taken the opportunity to take his cock into her mouth when Erin had risen to remove her shorts.

He smiled up at her as she slid down over the top of him.

"You forgot to remove your panties..." he said, as she straddled him.

She reached down and pulled the panties aside, her pussy positively soaked in excitement and anticipation.

"I've waited so long for this," she said, and slid his cock slowly into her.

"Oh shit," he groaned, laying his head back on the log.

Erin slid down completely on him, her long blonde hair draping across his chest as Kimber began to suck and kiss at both of them. His hands went to her hips, gently pulling and pushing as she bounced up and down on them. She yelped quietly, her eyes locked on his and her face a mask of pleasure as she slid her pussy down his thick shaft. She leaned in to kiss him then and he felt her pussy ripple down his cock as she squeezed.

"Your cock is so damn amazing," she moaned, laying her head down on his shoulder, her pussy simply resting at the base of his cock a moment, relishing the feel of him.

He lifted her up after a minute and looked in her eyes. "What's your favorite position?" he asked.

"Doggy style," she whispered smiling at him. Kimber was besides her, suckling at a nipple.

He lifted her up, breaking Kimber's lock on her nipple, and helped her position herself so he could fuck her doggy style. He glanced over at Kelly, who was whispering to the new and very young and skinny blonde girl. He glanced down and briefly admired the girl's impressive rack.

Erin slid down to her knees and backed up. He reached forwards, but then saw Kimber lay down and slide underneath her roommate. Before Duncan could pull her panties to the side, Kimber had pulled his dick down and wrapped her lips around his cock and was inching her lips upwards along the shaft. He groaned and leaned forwards.

Erin reached back with one hand and gathered her long blonde hair up, offering it to him. He smiled as Kimber popped him out of her mouth and began to suck and slurp at the pussy in front of her for a moment after sliding the panties aside. He felt her smaller hand reach up and begin to rub his cock along Erin's slit before it pulled at him and pushed him inside.

The blonde moaned and pushed backwards, desperate to get his cock back inside her.

"God, it feels so much bigger like this," she mused, smiling back at him. He pulled on her hair then, and bottomed completely out inside her. She moaned and whimpered in pleasure as her pussy squeezed him tightly. He suddenly felt something wet and warm on one of his testicles as Kimber sucked him into her mouth. The feeling was odd, yet pleasurable.

Erin's pussy was soft and warm, and felt amazing as it squeezed down on his cock. She yelped repeatedly, her body shaking with impacts as he thrust repeatedly into her, yanking on her hair as he did so.

He felt her pussy begin to squeeze tightly down on him, and then again as her yelps got quieter. She suddenly groaned in pleasure as she began to orgasm, and her pussy clamped down on him forcefully. She winced in what looked like pain for a moment, before it relaxed and then repeated. He groaned as she bounced backwards forcefully, her pussy hungrily squeezing down on him as she attained a higher level of sexual pleasure.

Yelps of what sounded like pain filled the circle as her orgasm washed over her. She continued to bounce backwards though, seemingly trying to force more of an orgasm out of her pussy.

Duncan himself was nowhere near ready to finish though, as he knew that Kimber was wanting to have some time with him. He'd actually forgotten about her and glanced down, she was still trying to lick at Erin, but gave up and sucked one of his testicles into her mouth.

He groaned and felt Erin slide forwards, crawling over towards Molly where she slid up into her arms as the brunette giggled and opened her arms to her.

Free of Erin, Kimber reached up and arched her neck back, sucking the tip of his cock in and pulling him down so she could get him further in her mouth. He groaned audibly as he felt her lips inching up his cock until she finally had him completely in her mouth. He lifted as she pushed on him, his slime coated cock coming free. She stood, turning towards him as she reached down with one hand and began to work her shorts off. After pulling them down, she slid her panties to the side in the same hurried fashion as Erin had.

Grinning, she pushed him back on the log and straddled him, her lips trailing a long line of saliva as she fell on top of his chest. Her massive breasts smashed into his body as she reached between them to pull his cock into her.

Kimber sat back as she pushed his cock inside of her, her face assuming the natural state of surprise mixed with pleasure that always happened when women sat on his shaft. It was almost like disbelief as they felt his size intruding on them. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, a smile working its way to her face as she finally accommodated him. His hands began to lift and pull at her hips, sending them bouncing up and down his shaft. He saw the pleasure in her eyes and knew that she was enjoying herself.

She sat back again and lifted one of her breasts up, pulling his face forwards into it.

"Bite them," she whispered, her eyes still closed.

Duncan gently nibbled at her breast and nipple, until she begged him to do it harder. He grinned and did as she asked, half expecting her to cry out in pain. He bit down for a moment and then again, moving across her breasts.

"That's nice," she said, gyrating down on his cock. "Duncan, your cock feels amazing," she moaned.

She fell forwards then, her pussy squeezing down on him as her hips ground forwards against his groin, his cock sliding deeply into her as she contracted down on him. She held still for a moment, her mouth and eyes wide in shock as she contracted again and again. He groaned then, feeling how wonderful she felt as she slowly wriggled forwards and backwards on him, forcing more pleasure from his cock.

She leaned forwards and kissed him then, her face still sticky with saliva, and sighed.

"Who gets next ride?" she asked, standing and pulling her shorts back on, drawing a laugh from the group.

Duncan chuckled as she slid over to lay between Drake and Zeke. She immediately curled up to the young policeman, who accommodated her by wrapping an arm around her.

Rachel surprised everyone then by standing and taking Kimber up on her offer, walking directly over to where Duncan was still sitting, his cock erect and poking out of his blue jeans. He stopped trying to put it back in his pants as the thin blonde came over.

"I'm tired of waiting too," she said. "I just have to know what it's like." She stopped and looked at Kelly. "If that's okay."

Kelly looked up at her, smiled, and winked.

Rachel, wearing a pair of shorts and a tight fitting top, slipped out of both of them and over to where Duncan was still erect, waiting patiently. Sliding her panties and bra off, she finally approached and straddled him, his cock pressed between the two. She leaned forwards and kissed him, gently thrusting against him as she pushed her pussy against his shaft. He smiled, and grabbed her by the back of the neck gently, pulling her forwards in a rough kiss. She returned it with a fervor.

Smiling excitedly, she glanced back at her sister, who winked and nodded.

She reached down between her legs then, and began to push his cock towards her slit. He felt how wet she was and smiled, kissing her again.

"I think you liked watching us, didn't you?" he whispered.

"Erin isn't the only one that's really wanted to fuck you," she whispered back. "My sister and I have been waiting quietly for our turn, and I finally just had to fucking take it," she said with a wink, kissing him again. She looked at him seriously for a second then, and sat back.

"I have to warn you, though, that I'm like... really tight," she explained, looking a little nervous. "Like... really, really, tight."

He nodded. "I'll let you drive," he assured her.

She nodded, smiling, and lifted herself again, his cock finding her entrance. She bit her lip, looking into his eyes as she began to lower herself. Her eyes widened for second, and then she smiled, nodding as she leaned forwards and slowly sank down on him.

Duncan had never felt anyone so tight on his cock. He groaned and was seriously worried that he'd cause her some sort of injury. She didn't seem concerned though, and continued the long, slow trek down his shaft. She reached the base of his cock after a minute or so, having to move slowly to allow herself to adjust.

He groaned and fought the urge to grab her hips and throw her onto her back, fucking her into the sand.

"Wow," he whispered, kissing her. "Your pussy feels fucking incredible."

She smiled and kissed him back, looking intensely at him as if she were seeing him clearly for the first time. "You've got a perfect cock," she whispered, slowly sliding upwards. "God that's big. I still need to go slow."

He nodded, drawing her smallish breast up with a hand to suck at her nipple. "Take your time," he said quietly.

Conversation in the group was a low murmur as they all watched the two of them.

"So who's the volunteer for tonight?" Ed asked. "Who's doing the fantasy thing?"

"Didn't Erin just..." Molly started to ask, looking at him.

"That just sorta happened," Erin interrupted, smiling and nuzzling against her. Molly smiled and stroked her hair.

"I think Duncan and Kelly said that Zeke was going this week," Mark volunteered. "We could all head up to the house and let Rachel and Mr. Monstercock have some time alone down here."

Everyone murmured their assent and began to leave. Kelly stood and led Danielle and Conner towards the house, leading Amy with her leash.

Duncan blew her a kiss as Rachel finally began to slide up and down on him, nuzzling his neck and clutching at him.

"God, you're so fucking tight," he groaned a few seconds later as the campfire emptied. He ran his fingers through her straight blonde hair, gripping the back of her head and passionately kissing her.

Unable to hold back any longer, he lifted her up and then lay her back on the towel. She looked up at him, an almost innocent smile on her face as she spread her legs. He chuckled and leaned forwards, laying his cock directly on top of her pussy.

She looked down, smiling curiously at the impressive length and girth and how it made her look smaller. He slid back down to her entrance, this tip of his cock slowly pushing in as he groaned and closed his eyes.

"God you feel wonderful," he said again. "You're so tight. This is fucking amazing."

"Oh, stop," she said, blushing. "I'm going to get a complex."

He smiled. "Never. You're incredible. It makes me wish I'd come to you sooner."

She covered her face for a second before reaching up and pulling him down to her. She passionately kissed and clutched at him as he slid slowly and forcefully into her.

"Oh my God," she moaned, wrapping her legs around his thighs.

He gently continued to slide in, his shaft pushing and pulling into her pussy, spreading their juices and eliciting pleasurable sighs and moans from her.

Finally entering her completely, he lay there for a moment, kissing her and enjoying the feeling of her incredible pussy completely surrounding and squeezing his cock. The feeling was otherworldly.

She moaned and clutched desperately at him, her face a mask of pleasure and what looked like concern. "Make love to me please," she moaned.

He kissed her again, her tongue hungrily searching for his as she whimpered in pleasure, and slowly began to pull out, his cock drawing her skin with it as her pussy tried to keep him in. Stopping just before he was completely out, he slowly began to slide in again, and she arched her back in pleasure, her eyes closing and a smile coming to her face. The sensation of her tightness squeezing and loving every inch of his girth was incredible.

He stroked completely into her, fingers of pleasure racing through both of them as she whimpered pitifully beneath him. He began to pull out again then, her pussy drawing outwards a bit as he pulled free, then plunged back home.

"God you're incredible," she moaned. "Don't stop fucking me, please," she begged, gripping his back roughly. "I want you to keep fucking me until you can't stand it and you fill my tight little pussy with your cum."

He groaned in pleasure, slowly stroking into and out of her. He felt her yelps and whimpers beginning to get faster and more frantic, her pussy squeezing down on him suddenly as she began to cum. She squeezed down on him incredibly hard, and he fought to keep his own orgasm at bay. Ripples of muscles coursed the length of his shaft as she moaned and writhed beneath him, lost in the bliss of ecstasy. Her yelps pierced the cool night air as she reached down to clutch at his hips. He moaned in pleasure, desperately fighting to maintain his calm and not orgasm.

She looked like she'd achieved a new level of consciousness and was writhing sexily on his cock beneath him. She pulled him down to kiss her again as she came, her pussy squeezing down and convulsing on his cock. His thrusts pushed deeply into her and forced more pleasure from her cunt. High pitched yelps escaped her lips every time his thrusts bottomed out inside of her.

Finally, her pussy stopped clenching down on him and she stopped desperately trying to kiss him. He continued thrusting slowly and methodically into her, however and she soon started to whimper and moan again.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers