Lucky Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

Kara moaned softly as she sucked, her lips being forced forwards along Mark's cock. He groaned and softly warned her that he was about to cum. She didn't stop though, and whimpered softly as he began to erupt into her mouth.

He cried out in pleasure, stroking her hair as he came, filling her mouth as he did so. She swallowed again and again as Duncan fucked her, pushing his cock deeply into her again and again. Spent, Mark waited until Kara had cleaned his cock completely before zipping up and sitting down in a chair.

"I've got tickets to a Ranger's game this coming weekend," he said, looking up at Duncan as he fucked his cock again and again into his secretary. She looked like she was about cum as Duncan looked at him.

"Oh yeah?" Duncan asked.

"Yeah," Mark replied. "I was gonna take Becky and Rachel, but they said they need to head home for the weekend to visit their parents. So I figured I'd invite you and Kelly. I'm going to be there until Sunday, so I figured we could make a weekend of it."

Duncan felt Kara squirming on his cock, her pussy starting to convulse and felt his own orgasm building.

"Leaving Friday sometime?" he asked.

Mark nodded. "Yeah. After work probably. I'll hit you up this evening about it after you talk to Kelly."

Duncan nodded, quickly feeling his orgasm crest as Mark left the room. He gripped Kara's hips as she continued to cum on his cock, her pussy contracting down on him roughly as he started to pump his seed into her. She moaned, thrusting backwards onto him.

As he finished cumming into her, she turned and fell to her knees, sucking his cock into her mouth and sucking hungrily for any cum she could find. Looking up at him and smiling, she stood and headed towards the door.

"Thank you, Ms. Scofield," Duncan said, winking.

"You're welcome, Mr. Thomas," she giggling and heading to the bathroom to clean up.

That evening, Kelly greeted him at the door with a mischievous smile on her face. "Did you like it?" she asked.

Duncan grinned and nodded at her. "You damn well better believe it. I had to call Kara in to relieve the pressure," he said. "But don't worry, I'll still be able to teach you a lesson tonight."

She giggled and kissed him, leading him into the house and then the kitchen to start supper.

"Mark invited us to Dallas this weekend for the baseball game," Duncan said. "Rangers," he said.

"Oh, that'll be fun!" Kelly said. "When are we leaving?"

"He wants to leave Friday. He said that he'd offered to take Becky and Rachel home to visit their folks," he replied.

Kelly nodded. "If you like, honey. I'm happy to go."

Duncan smiled. "It'll be a good time," he said, smiling.

After dinner, Mark called to check and see if they wanted to go, even offering to spring for both nights for their hotel room.

"That's nice of him," Kelly commented after Duncan had confirmed that they'd attend.

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing and talking about their days. The next day and a half were spent working hard as they had to prepare for the half-day that they would be taking Friday, not to mention that Mr. Sellers was out of town until Monday.

*****

Kelly

Mark rented an Expedition from a car rental place and after he and Duncan had loaded up at their office, they drove over to Kelly's where Becky and Rachel were meeting them.

"Tell everyone we're sorry we couldn't make it this weekend," Kelly said, waving at Marie.

"Have fun!" the brunette called.

Kelly nodded, stopping briefly at Danielle's desk.

The young blonde frowned for a second. "I was going to see if Conner and I would be able to come again this weekend, but you're not going to be there."

Kelly frowned and came around to offer a hug. "You're more than welcome to go, but don't feel like you have to. Things will be back to normal next week."

Danielle smiled and nodded. They spoke a few more minutes about things that needed finishing at the office that Danielle could handle for her, before Kelly exited and headed down to the parking garage to meet the others.

Exiting the elevator, she spotted Mark and Duncan loading Rachel and Becky's things in the back. Her husband turned and smiled, coming over to kiss her.

"Hey love," she said, pressing her lips to his.

"Hey baby," he replied. "I got all the bags from my truck loaded, even your make-up bag."

She snickered. "Such a good boy."

She came around then and hugged Becky and Rachel. After pleasantries were exchanged, they briefly discussed how the seating arrangements would go.

Rachel offered to sit in the very back so that it wouldn't be too crowded for everyone. Becky and Kelly took the middle row, with Duncan and Mark in the front so that they could talk shop.

"We're Dallas bound people!" Duncan said, pulling out of the parking garage. The girls cheered and immediately began to talk.

Something had been nagging at Kelly though, and she took the opportunity to ask Becky about an hour into their trip.

"So why didn't you let Amy take care of you Saturday?" Kelly asked. "I haven't seen you with anyone else at our parties."

Becky smirked and glanced up at Mark. She turned and faced the backseat, nudging Kelly to do so as well.

"I don't want Mark to hear this," she explained. "I think it might offend him or hurt his feelings. I get the feeling that he's not ready to share me," she said quietly.

"That can't be right," Rachel told her, looking doubtful. "You guys had a threesome with me, doesn't that count?"

Kelly shook her head in time with Becky. "No, it's really not the same," Kelly said. "Guys are dumb like that. You two probably didn't do anything to each other, so it was the two of you having sex with Mark, and Becky didn't get shared."

"Precisely," Becky agreed. "I just... I just know that he's a little sensitive when it comes to his size," she whispered, "compared to Duncan."

"Most men get intimidated by him," Kelly agreed. "But, I think that I might be able to help with that this weekend," she said, her wheels spinning.

"Oh yeah?" Becky asked, smiling.

Kelly nodded. "If you're okay with it, I'll make sure that he feels extra desired this weekend. I'm assuming you two aren't going to be joining us?"

"It's been forever since we've been home," Becky said. "I'll be visiting the folks until we leave."

"Likewise," Rachel agreed.

"So, it'll just be me and those two horny men?" Kelly asked, grinning.

Becky and Rachel smiled widely at her then.

"I think you might have a better weekend than we will," Rachel said.

"So, I'll pay extra attention to him, if that's okay." She turned and looked at both sisters, waiting for an answer.

"Mark has no hold over me, nor me over him," Rachel said. "Becky is his girlfriend."

The shorter haired sister shrugged. "I'm fine with it. I know he's had a thing for you since y'all were in college."

Kelly nodded. "So I've been told."

They started talking about other things then, and for the next hour the vehicle was filled with all kinds of topics, but of course they eventually they came back around to sex.

"I don't know, I like giving blowjobs," Becky said. "I mean, men obviously love them and Mark is certainly no exception."

Rachel nodded. "He certainly does. I didn't really get a chance to with Duncan, though."

"I've become something of an addict for sucking cock," Kelly admitted. "It's like... I can't get enough once I start."

Rachel snickered, but Becky nodded. "I know what you mean. Sometimes, I just want to run over to Mark's office to suck him off for lunch."

"Speaking of," Kelly said. "I'm sorry we didn't ever get a chance to go this week," Kelly said, turning to Rachel.

"I know!" she replied. "I was just curious if you minded if I paid Duncan a visit up at work. I uh..." she stopped and looked up at Mark. She lowered her voice considerably and leaned closer to Becky and Kelly. "I've never had better sex than I did with Duncan on Saturday. It's something I'm definitely wanting to do again."

Kelly smiled. "Of course you can do it again, sweetie."

"You wouldn't mind me visiting him at work, or maybe coming over during the week every once in a while?" Rachel asked, a look of hopefulness on her face.

"Absolutely not!" Kelly answered. She turned and glanced back at the men in the front seat. They were talking animatedly about baseball. She turned back and gazed at Rachel. "Are you sure about Mark though?"

"What about him?" the blonde asked.

"Well," Kelly said, "are you sure he knows you guys aren't a thing?"

Becky nodded, answering for her sister. "He and I had a talk. I told him that it was okay that he had fooled around with my sister, and that it was still okay he occasionally did so in the future, but that we were exclusive when it came to being in a relationship."

"You don't want to swing?" Kelly asked.

Becky shook her head. "It's not that. I do want to swing, and I'm hoping that he'll say I can have sex with Duncan very soon... but..." she looked down, as if embarrassed. "I don't want him actually being in love with anyone but me, you know?"

Kelly smiled. "I get it," she assured her. "I don't mind letting other women sleep with my husband, but that's only because I know that he's not going to leave me." She turned in her seat then and looked up at the front. She glanced back and winked at the two sisters.

"I think I might get our little fun weekend started early," she said, leaning forwards.

Mark and Duncan glanced back at her as she leaned forwards between them.

"Are we there yet?" she asked, smiling.

"Don't make me turn this car around," Duncan answered.

Kelly laughed lightly. "So what are you two fellas up to up here?"

"Talkin' about sports," Duncan said.

"Boo," she replied. "We've been talking about sex back here."

The two men laughed. "Oh yeah?" Mark asked.

"Yep," she answered. "I've got an idea," she said. Sliding over the console, she slipped easily into the front seat and into Mark's lap.

He behaved himself for the first couple of miles, but after she slid a hand behind her to gently stroke his cock, he slid his hand into her panties and began to gently stroke her pussy.

"Baby," Kelly called, looking over at Duncan. "Mark is getting a little frisky with me."

Duncan looked over and smiled. "I'd say you brought that on yourself, my sweet."

She giggled and wiggled in his lap. They spent the next hour or so groping each other before she slid back into the back seat due to the increase in traffic the closer they got to their destination.

Dropping Becky and Rachel off in a well-to-do neighborhood, Mark guided them to a hotel relatively near the baseball stadium. Mark sprung for the two suites, and the three of them went to a late dinner around 10.

*****

Duncan

The drive up had been boring except for Kelly's shenanigans in the front seat. Mark had fingered her for a little while, but they kept it relatively mundane, much to Duncan's chagrin. He found that he was enjoying watching her be naughty and risqué more and more. The image of someone else taking advantage of her caused an erection every time he saw it or thought about it.

For dinner, she'd selected a nice little black dress that accentuated her luscious curves. It was slit up the side enough to show that she probably wasn't wearing panties, and was sheer enough up top to show that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra.

Mark's mouth had dropped open when he saw her. She smiled and thanked both of them.

"For tonight," she said, sliding into the middle of the two of them in the corner booth of the restaurant, "you're both going to be my husbands. Deal?" she asked, looking at Mark and then Duncan.

"Deal," Duncan said, looking across at his friend.

Mark smiled and shrugged. "Deal, I guess."

"You guess?" Kelly asked, feigning anger.

"Deal!" he corrected. "Deal, deal, deal!"

Duncan laughed. During dinner, Kelly flirted with every man that got near the table. The waiter, the guy that brought the meals, even those that passed the table got a wink and a sexy little wave if they noticed her. Mark and Duncan received most of the attention. She was obviously horny, wriggling in her seat and leaning over to snuggle both of them as much as she could when she wasn't eating.

"So what's your deal with that little blonde college student," Mark asked as rubbed a hand on his thigh.

"What, you don't think she's adorable?"

He smirked. "Of course I do. She just seemed to be way more into you than her boyfriend."

Kelly snickered. "That's true, poor guy." She turned and began to push some more food around on her plate before spooning some into her mouth. "Let's just say that Marie and I are working on her."

He chuckled. "Good luck."

She turned and rolled her eyes. "Tell me you wouldn't like to look over at my pussy right now and see that cute little blonde head of hers working on me."

He groaned audibly and closed his eyes for a second. "Well, now I would."

She giggled. "So where are we going after this?" she asked, looking at the two of them.

Duncan shrugged. "Wherever you like, baby."

"Titty bar!" Mark said, a little too loudly, turning and grinning.

Duncan chuckled.

"Oh!" Kelly said, grinning widely. "Can we?" she asked, turning and looking at him plaintively as if she were a teenager again.

"Of course, if that's what you really wanna do," he answered.

"Mark?" she asked, turning and looking at their dinner guest.

"Shit, I was kidding but if you really want to, PT's is a damn good club," he replied.

"Yay!" Kelly said, clapping her hands. "No more grab-assing me though," she ordered, "We've got titties to go see so hurry up and eat!"

Duncan laughed loudly at his animated wife and kissed her on the cheek. "Yes Ma'am."

"Hell yes, yes Ma'am!" Mark said, smiling widely.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers