All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 14'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great job.

Nicely done, can’t wait to see more. Keep up the excellent work.

Jedd11Jedd11almost 6 years ago
Oh yeah

You are the master. One of just a very few reasons to come back to Lit, and not read Storiesonline exclusively. This chapter was out of the park, as most of yours are. And the best part is, you seem to group your tales together cyclically, so there's a good chance we'll be gifted with Emily Untethered and My Sister Made Me soon. Five stars of course. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

I liked that this chapter was just close friends and not just random people. Much more intimate that way and the characters really care for each other. It makes it a much better experience.

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I don’t get to jack off often, but this..... by page 5, I was so close.

The beginning of page 6, & I came like I really needed it.

(I did too) & fell asleep.

This morning I finished reading & have a hard on.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Bob

KenD1947KenD1947almost 6 years ago
Good continuation

I was so glad to see your new chapter. I was afraid that the story had ended with the last chapter, which would have been wrong. Would like to see something intimate between Kelly and the male model from a previous chapters maybe an adult film with the two and Duncan - could be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lucky man is starting to feel more cuckish than wife sharing. Kelly is starting to feel and more like that lady cop who enjoyed cucking her husband, she even talks the same way. And duncan is turning into the cop who enjoyed getting cucked by his wife. Which is odd because despite all the wife sharing I never felt like duncan was a cuck until now. The changes to their character seems a tad bit drastic.

CignalCignalalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

I don't see it as being cuckish. I see a cuckold story as a wife withholding sex from her husband and humiliating him. I don’t see that in the story. I see a loving couple expanding their horizons and sharing those experiences to enhance their relationship.

smuuthiesmuuthieover 5 years ago
You have ruined me

You are starring my absolute dream woman/ women in Kelly and Kara, Curse you Mentalcse!

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 4 years ago
Getting redundant

Love your writing, but found myself skimming. Rarely do that. More plot/story. Can't believe I said that.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
About time

Most of the story has focused on Duncan, I was so happy to see Kelly get some attention here.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

Really disappointed that Kelly's first time swallowing wasn't Duncan. Pretty emblematic of the thing I'm not thrilled about with this story. The supposed profound love and connection between Kelly and Duncan is pretty much reduced to words. They talk about how much they love each other, and they talk about how it's ok that she didn't swallow for him first. The actual physical acts are much stronger between Duncan and the other women and between Kelly and the other men. The other women seem way more attracted to Duncan than Kelly does, and Kelly seems way more attracted to the other men than to Duncan. We're told that they are still super in love, but the sex between them seems cursory at best. And here this really significant milestone in the thing that started their whole journey (learning to give better bj) isn't shared between them; it's between her and another dude. The symbology of that seems pretty substantial to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Up until this chapter, this story has been spectacular. The love and connection between Kelly and Duncan has been compelling. Their sexual odyssey is intriguing. However, this chapter lost it for me. Too much of a good thing. As another commenter posted below I started skimming. It became hard to retain the precious connection of your protagonists amongst the never ending, and over the top, sex. Old Timer said it all. (And much more concisely!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 13 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info