All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 15'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wallace99wallace99almost 6 years ago
Amazing chapter

I'm glad you finally paired Marie and Duncan together. They have great chemistry and I hope they fool around some more. Also love the domme side of Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

It was really nice finally seeing Duncan and Marie together, now she needs to get it on with Kelly too, either one-on-one or with their bosses. Like Derrek said, I'd like to see Molly and Dana together too, it'd be seriously hot. Will Camille and her husband join the group in the future as well?

Bleep735Bleep735almost 6 years ago
I can’t wait for more.

While I personally don’t care for any of the rape fantasy stuff, I still liked the chapter a lot. I hope to see a lot more of Danielle and Kelly together soon.

Jedd11Jedd11almost 6 years ago
Yep

Another great chapter. Again, one of the few reasons to visit Lit. Always ready for another chapter by Mentalcase. Solid five stars. Wish I could give more.

toobytoobyalmost 6 years ago
Still going strong!

This tale just keeps getting better and better! What a fun group of people, all in different levels of sexual comfort. This is how true friends should behave.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

I wish duncan was a bit more dominant. He's just always following his wife lead like he has no mind of his own. Kelly has way more of a dominant side than he has. This story is called Lucky man but at this point it's kelly's story, duncan might as well not be in it.

aherbaherbalmost 6 years ago

A well written, truly arousing from start to finish piece of erotica. Well done Mentalcase for creating a great narrative for Duncan and Kelly to explore their fantasies along with their friends.

Please tell me there is more in the pipeline? I can't wait for Kelly to enjoy the attention of a group of men, or for young Danielle to join Amy, collared and leashed, on her knees at Kelly's feet....

CignalCignalalmost 6 years ago
Lucky Man

Mentalcase, I found this story truly infatuating, well written and a very good plot line.

anonymous - meh I think Duncan purposely is not trying to be dominate. I see him as wanting a equal partner, not to dominate her. I think you miss what Mentalcase is implying by Lucky man. He is lucky by being married to Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More from Kelly

Kelly keeps calling herself slut & whore, it's about time strange guys start calling her that...especially if Duncan is falling in love with Rachel. You are an outstanding writer...you've teased us with Kelly & black cock twice...maybe she needs some. ...she might just like it. Looking forward to more of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 14 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info