Lucky Number Seven Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me I heard, "We're not the only ones with nice butts. You've got a pretty awesome butt, too; one of the best I've seen on a guy."

I had no idea how to respond to that, "Uh, thanks, but I don't know how you can tell."

"Your wet boxers are pretty clingy, so kinda easy to see."

"Well, thanks. My wife brags on it, so I guess it's okay."

"Your wife's a lucky woman, in more ways than one," she said kind of coyly.

I turned and looked at her, and I guess my expression revealed my puzzlement.

"That first night, I accidentally saw you...I'm just saying, your wife's a lucky woman...and um, your boxers are wet and clingy in front, too."

It was my turn to get embarrassed; and I had no idea how to respond to that, or what to do about my 'wet, clingy' boxers or my not-so-soft pecker.

"Uh, we're all set I think," I managed.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sorry. Sometimes I say what's on my mind when I shouldn't."

"That's okay, Em, I'll survive, but let's get the refreshments down there."

VI. A STIMULATING CONVERSATION

When we returned with the drinks, Myra sensed I was a little flustered and gave me a questioning look. I just raised my eyebrows. But we were about to be more than merely flustered. After sipping our drinks in silence a few minutes and enjoying the music and night air, Emily broke the silence.

"Have you guys ever, um, experimented, you know, sexually?"

Okay, not so bad.

I answered, "Well, we've tried about everything you can, within reason -- no S & M, but pretty much everything else."

She quickly came back with, "Oh, no I meant like with other people, other couples?"

Myra looked at me, showing equal surprise at the question, but managed to answer, "Goodness no. I mean, that may be okay for some, but we've never considered it, not seriously, anyway," she hedged slightly.

Then, she asked, "Why, have you?"

Emily looked to Eric, who nodded slightly, so she continued, "Yes, we have...I mean, considered it. We almost tried it with a couple once, but they got cold feet. Listen, maybe I shouldn't have brought this up. It's just that we've been curious for a while. It's been one of our favorite fantasy roleplays, um, specifically...with an older couple."

I was thinking, I need to go wax the car or something, but didn't have a damn thing I could use as an excuse, other than sudden illness and I was pondering that option.

Myra commented, "Well, roleplaying can enhance sex, that's for sure. We've done it some. But the real thing, whole different ballgame, I think, very risky."

"Yeah, we know," Emily continued, "that's why we haven't done anything, yet. The situation would have to be just right. And Eric and I talked last night..."

She paused once more, looking at Eric. Again, he nodded.

"We both agreed you guys were super people, and there's no getting around it, you're both very attractive...and we are attracted to you. And you fit our fantasy perfectly -- a handsome, older, more mature couple. Sooo...we decided to ask you guys about...well, getting together, you know, for sex," she finished, her voice trailing off.

Myra and I were stunned, and I guess it showed.

Emily quickly added, "We understand if that doesn't appeal to you, if you're not attracted to us. It's just we..."

"No, that's not it, Emily," Myra interjected, "we find you both very attractive. And I think we're both flattered that you find us attractive; and I know this wasn't easy for you to bring up...It's just we've never considered anything like this before, at least, not for real...and we're so much older...and you're younger...Honey?" Myra turned to me.

"What? Oh...yeah, like Myra said before, that could be very risky -- jealousy, hurt feelings if things go wrong...there's a lot to consider."

Eric finally spoke, "We are very sorry if this has upset you. We really enjoy your company and we don't want this to put you off, make you think less of us. We're just trying to...well, spice things up, find our way...I mean..."

I interrupted, "Eric, it's okay. We're big people and I don't think either of us are 'put off' by this. Like Myra said, we are flattered that you asked. Just knowing that a young, good-looking couple such as yourselves, are attracted to us, well, that's very nice to hear at our age."

"Makes me feel good!" I laughed.

"I hope we can still be friends..." Emily ventured.

"Of course, silly," Myra answered and reached and patted her hand.

Emily wasn't done, though, "So, you haven't considered it before, but do you think you could possibly consider, you know, trying that...with us...you know, just give it some thought? Or, is it just not something you would ever do?"

Myra and I looked at each other. She shrugged a little and gave me the "well?" look.

I answered, "Okay, honestly, Myra and I have discussed, in a very hypothetical way, doing that, I mean, sharing a sexual experience with another couple, recently, in fact. But...Myra, how much do you want to share about this?"

"I'm okay with it if you are," she hedged.

So, I recounted how Myra's curiosity was piqued by my reaction to seeing Emily in my wife's skimpy bathing suit, and the ensuing conversation about what if I had permission and so on; and then my question to her about Eric, and then our impromptu roleplay in the shower.

Emily's reaction was immediate, "So you've actually thought about having sex with us? And it excited you, both of you? Wow! That is, that means a lot, that you feel that way about us. And I want you to know, that even if you aren't comfortable with, um, pursuing that experience with us, we appreciate how you feel about us."

"But we respect your position and understand your concern," Eric added, "And, honestly, as much as it excites us to think about doing it, we're pretty scared, too. Like you said, things can go wrong. That's why we haven't done anything yet."

I decided to wrap things up, "Well, this has been...um, very enlightening, but why don't we sleep on it. Maybe we could get together tomorrow and do some island exploring. Myra and I want to get out and do some more hiking."

"Yes," Myra added, "Let's table this for now. Tomorrow, we can have some fun hiking, maybe pack a picnic lunch. I mean, if you're interested in that?"

"Oh, of course," Eric answered, "We love your company, and we love hiking. We can forget the whole, well you know. We still hope we can enjoy doing things with you."

We made plans for the next day and said goodnight. After they left, we went up to bed, and didn't even shower. The combination of the day, the drinking, and an exhausting and emotionally discombobulating conversation had gotten the best of us. We cuddled up in bed, and crashed.

Five o'clock in the morning, I heard, "Eric, baby, are you awake? My husband is sound asleep, and I want your young, hard cock in my hot pussy."

Who the hell was I to say, no? In the dark, it was easy to get into the roleplay.

"Myra, I want to fuck you so bad it hurts. But if I do, Emily's going to want your husband's big cock in her tight, young pussy. Fair's fair."

"I don't care what they do, just take me. I want to feel your hard, young body. I want to feel your big, throbbing cock shoot my pussy full of your cum!" she growled, lustily.

I lost my fucking mind. I grabbed my wife, flipped her on her stomach, jerked her hips up, pulling her into a doggy position, and rammed my cock in till I smacked against her ass and my dick bottomed out against her cervix.

"I want you doggy-style, so I can smack against your awesome, fucking ass!"

I started pounding her like I really was 25 and jerking her hips back to meet every stroke. After the initial first few thrusts, I started ratcheting my hips like a madman. Myra kept up a litany of chatter that only added fuel to the fire.

"Ugh, fuck, ugh, oh-oh-shit-fuck-yes, un, you-like-my-big-fuck-ing-a-ss-ss..." she stuttered out, while she was rapidly jerked back and forth like a ragdoll.

I huffed out, "Love your big, fucking ass!"

Probably the only time in 26 years I could get away with telling my wife she had a 'big, fucking ass'.

We went at it like rabbits in heat for almost five minutes, then I felt my climax coming.

...Fuck! Gonna Cum!" I yelled.

"FILL-MY-FU-UCK-ING-CUNT...CUM-CUM-CUM-MING...AH-AHH-AGHHH...."

I slammed against her ass and unloaded into her grasping vagina as her body jerked spasmodically from an intense orgasm. We collapsed on the bed, huffing like the 40-somethings we were. I rolled off my wife and flopped on my back. Myra started laughing,

"That was fucking intense, fucking intense!"

She found my slippery, wet, semi-hard cock with her hand and squeezed it, "If you fuck Emily like that with that beast, she'll never go back to Eric," she chuckled.

"Huh?" I thought, then asked, "You mean if I fuck you, pretending to be Emily, while I pretend to be me, right?"

She started giggling, "Sure, whatever, I don't know. What I do know is you're not fucking me again this morning, as Emily or me! You tore me up, Big Daddy! What got into you?"

"A 25-year-old," I joked.

"No, that's what got into me!" she cackled.

That's the last thing I remember hearing before passing into a dreamless sleep.

Continued in

LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN

PART TWO

~~~

A SLIPPERY SLOPE