Lucky Penny Ch. 02: Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He vividly remembered that particular night. The sky was overcast with little moonlight. He sat on the bank drinking beer he stole from his dad. It was uneventful until he spotted someone making a run for it. The pistol in his pants gave him a sense of bravado and invulnerability. He was young, dumb, and full of patriotism.

He chased down the person more to frighten them than hurt them. It turned out to be a young girl. He dragged her back to his spot. The girl couldn't speak much English and blubbered away in Spanish. He calmed her down as her wet body shivered in the cool night air. She said her name was Rosa.

He started a small fire to warm her up. Rosa said she was crossing the border to meet with her sister in Yuma. Bubba told her it wouldn't happen today, not on his watch. He shared several beers with Rosa as he learned her history; she was eighteen and running away from an abusive boyfriend in Mexico who was a drug dealer.

The light from the small fire showed how tiny Rosa was and also that she had massive tits. The alcohol got to her, and she offered to show him her breasts if he let her go. There was no way he could resist her offer; he was a horny teenager.

An inebriated Rosa danced and sang a Mexican song, slowly taking off her top and bra. Things quickly got out of hand after Rosa asked him to dance with her. He couldn't remember who made the first move, Rosa or him, but they ended up naked on the desert ground. When Rosa saw his cock the first time, she screamed, calling it a monster and asking him if a disease made it so big.

Damn! Was it just a coincidence? Could Penny be his daughter?

Bubba lightly stroked Penny's face before firmly holding her chin and turning her head, side to side, trying to determine if she could be his daughter. She had white in her genetics; the bone structure and lighter colored skin proved that. But it was Penny's unusual green eyes and long thin nose that made it official; they were a perfect match for his. Son of a bitch!

"What's your mama's name?"

"Rosa Angela Martinez," Lucky said as Bubba stared open-mouthed at her. "But everyone calls her Angel."

Bubba shook his head to clear the cobwebs. Fuck! There's more than a fair chance Penny was his daughter! That night was so long ago. He searched his memory bank again, trying to visualize more details.

He fucked Rosa several times, but he never forced her; she begged him to keep fucking her. She was the horniest girl he had ever met.

He remembered laughing as Rosa screamed in Spanish that she had found heaven as she bounced on his cock. He made her come over and over all night long. Once, after he shot his load deep in Rosa's cunt, he held her down to his chest as he fucked her ass with his fingers. She said it felt amazing and kept begging for more. He tried to fuck Rosa's ass, but without lube, his thick cock couldn't penetrate.

When they were both too tired to continue, he offered to drive Rosa to Yuma. She cuddled up against him and wouldn't stop playing with his 'diseased' cock. Her sucking got him rock hard, and he had to have her one last time. They stopped along the side of the highway, and he fucked Rosa in the back bed of his pickup truck as the sun came up. Her sexy body couldn't get enough of his cock. Rosa cried when he left her standing on the sidewalk in Yuma. She wanted to stay with him.

Bubba often thought of Rosa through the years, but he never imagined this scenario. "How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen," Lucky said, looking at Bubba in confusion; he seemed to be looking right through her.

The timeline matched. Bubba compared Penny to the image he carried in his mind of Rosa. They were very similar. He cupped one of Penny's big tits through her dress; it reminded him of Rosa.

"Does your mama have big tits too?"

Lucky's soft eyes offered no resistance, and she let out a little moan when Bubba tweaked her hard nipple. "Mama's are bigger," Lucky said as her tongue slid back and forth along her plump lips.

Bubba debated whether to disclose his suspicion to Penny. Her soft ass felt good on his aching cock. Too good! After seeing her naked body on the phone, he didn't care if Penny was his daughter; his hard cock needed to fuck her, even if that made him a sicko.

Lucky tried to resist Bubba's touch, but her body wouldn't listen. He pinched harder like he was testing her; it only made her wetter between her legs. "I like that," she whimpered.

Bubba's perverted mind wouldn't let it go. "Would you still let me fuck you if you found out you're my daughter?"

Lucky grew up without a daddy. She never wanted to meet the men that raped her mama. Looking at Bubba, he checked off all the boxes of her ideal daddy. She knew it was wrong to think this way, but if Bubba were her daddy, she would fuck him.

"Yeah! I would fuck you even if you were my daddy!" Lucky laughed, grinding her ass on his cock.

Bubba traced his hand down Penny's flat stomach, and she giggled at his touch. Her eyes never left his as he reached under her short skirt. Penny's smooth legs felt good. In slow motion, she willingly spread herself, giving him a sexy smile. His fingers found wet panties, and he pushed the thin material inside her cunt. Penny's hands squeezed his shoulders harder as her eyes half-closed.

He looked at his daughter with lust in his eyes and mind. "This is your chance to get me to change my mind. Give me six good reasons why I should rent to you."

Lucky froze. She was never good with words; she let her breasts do all the talking. Bubba pushed his finger in deeper, and she melted.

"Um, because you can fuck me."

"Not good enough."

"You can fuck my pussy, and I will suck your cock clean after."

"Better, but still not enough."

Panic was setting in; she needed to offer more, but what. She never had to beg a man to fuck her before. "You can do anything you want to me. Anything! And, and, I'll call you daddy," she exclaimed in a panic. The last thought came out of nowhere, but the smile on Bubba's face made her heart race.

"Anything? You don't even know how twisted I can be?" he said. "Maybe I should fuck your cunt while I think about it?"

Lucky's willpower vanished, what little of it she still possessed. Bubba's hard cock pushed against her ass, making her wiggle. Her insides rumbled. She needed to be fucked; her body demanded it. The thought of Bubba's big cock confused her mind, but not her pussy. "Yeah, do it, daddy!"

Bubba liked Penny calling him daddy. Incest was never on his bucket list, but that was before he knew he had a daughter as beautiful as Penny. "Stand up and take your clothes off. I want to see you naked again."

Lucky stood in front of Bubba, then reached behind to lower the zipper on her dress, letting it puddle to the floor. She twirled around, showing him her fancy panties, doing her best to be sexy. Her wet panties quickly followed, landing on her dress. She was naked; in front of a man she exposed herself to on the phone a little over an hour ago. Bubba's stare gave her a chill like he could devour her in one bite. Her whole body was alive with excitement and anticipation of what he was about to do to her.

"Un-fucking-believable!" Bubba enthused, still in awe at how quickly this happened. His daughter was perfect. "Play with your tits!"

Lucky knew her young body looked good; men loved looking at her. She bounced her breasts up and down, even sideways. She lifted one breast and latched onto her nipple, showing Bubba her trick. His eyes were hard, but his smile was soft.

"Yeah, I'm going to enjoy fucking your big tits! Come closer."

Lucky stood in front of Bubba as he inspected every inch of her naked body. He reached out and roughly pinched her pussy. Her knees went weak, and she opened her legs wider. His long thick finger penetrated with ease; she didn't remember ever being this wet.

Bubba smelled his finger then rubbed it against Penny's mouth. Her lips formed a perfect oval sucking her juices off his finger. "Turn around. Bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

Lucky's face turned red at being examined so intimately. Her husband said he fantasized about fucking her ass, but she held out. She jumped forward when Bubba's finger touched her back hole.

"Don't fucking move!" he scolded, slapping her skinny ass, leaving a hand-print.

Her ass burned, but she quickly stepped back, spreading her cheeks, blindly following Bubba's commands, waiting for him to touch her again. "Sorry!" It seemed like forever until finally, she felt him. Daddy was kissing her ass cheeks; no one had ever kissed her ass.

"Do you like anal?" Bubba asked as his finger found her back door again.

"I've never tried it before," she lied. Her ass had been fucked by many men; her uncle was the first, followed by all his perverted friends.

"Don't worry; the first time is the hardest. After that, it's just like getting your cunt fucked."

"Oh," she exclaimed as Bubba's finger teased her hole, flicking back and forth as she clenched tightly. He laughed at her attempts to keep him out; as soon as she relaxed a bit, he pushed in his finger.

"I'm going to have fun breaking in your ass," he laughed. "Stand up and turn around; I have a treat for you."

Bubba's cock was sticking out of his shorts; She gasped at his size. His curved cock looked like a giant banana, but so thick it looked like two or three bananas joined together, and so long it looked fake. Uncertainty filled her thoughts, not sure if something that big would fit in her tiny body, especially the impressive lemon-sized head.

"Yeah, I'm long," he laughed at Penny's open mouth, "but the best part is how thick I am."

Lucky's impulsive young body shivered with anticipation and desire. Looking at Bubba's hard cock made her wish he had been her first. On her eighteenth birthday, her uncle Carlos threatened to call the immigration authorities on her mama if she didn't do what he wanted. For years he made rude comments about her breasts and what he would do to her when she was finally legal. That night, she tasted her uncle's cum for the first time and lost her virginity both the front and back.

After that, each morning after her mama and aunt Sophia would leave to clean other people's homes, her fat uncle would come into her bedroom and wake her up. He made her do nasty things, sticking things in her cunt and ass. She hated that her uncle forced her to have sex with him, but soon her tiny body had other ideas.

For months she continued to be a sex slave to her uncle. Every day he would have her parade around the house naked as he shouted rude comments or insults at her, then he would force his cock in one of her openings. The uncertainty of what he would do next excited her. He would abuse her body and tits, laughing every time she had an orgasm.

Then one day, things changed for the worse if that was possible. Lucky woke up to an extremely old bald man standing beside her uncle at the foot of her single bed. Uncle Carlos lost money gambling and needed to pay off the debt. The older man was gentle, not like her uncle, but it took him forever to cum. She felt sorry for him and did her best to "make love" to him. When he finished, he snuck her twenty dollars and said not to say anything.

After that, whenever uncle Carlos needed money, he made her fuck his friends. Word spread of her willingness to have hard sex. Soon she had a regular list of men roughly fucking her without regard to her feelings or desires. In time she discovered the meaner the men were, the bigger her orgasms. It was a horrible time and an exciting time; her confused mind didn't want to enjoy the abuse, but her body disagreed.

Life has a strange way of sorting things out; while attending a church revival meeting in Yuma, Lucky met her future husband, Dan. He was the first guy who looked at her eyes and not her tits when they talked. Less than two months later, they were married. In her heart, she knew the quick marriage was to escape her uncle and his horrible friends, and she welcomed the move to Phoenix. She never imagined she was running from one prison and entering another with Dan's evil mama.

It wasn't long, maybe a couple of weeks at most, before she found herself craving rough sex. She resorted to all kinds of "hints," but Dan was either too shy or stupid to understand. When he continued to be gentle in bed, she found herself yearning for a "real" man. In a surprising turn, she became the aggressive one in their marriage bed. Dan thought he was the first man to fuck her, even though he was around the twentieth or whatever; she never kept track of how many men she fucked or sucked. Still, Dan is the first man she felt love for, even if he couldn't satisfy her sexual needs with his tiny cock. It didn't take long before she trained her husband's mouth and tongue to please her.

Now, looking at Bubba's cock she felt that surge of excitement again. Her marriage vows were about to be shattered, in a big way! Meeting with her blackmailer wasn't one of her silly teasing games; this was real. Her rash decision would cost her more than a one-time fuck. Bubba said he would use her body every day! She couldn't stop licking her lips as she stared at his cock.

"You promise we can have the suite?"

Bubba felt the desire for his daughter escalating. "We'll see, but if you want to stay here, then you have to do what I tell you. No excuses, no crying, no arguing. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Good, the girl before you, told me she was, and she got pregnant. I kicked her and her annoying husband out. Stupid bitch fell in love with me!" he laughed. "Or should I say she fell in love with my cock!"

Bubba shook his head in wonder; the impossible happened; he found the perfect slut, and she turned out to be his daughter. "Get on your knees."

Lucky knelt between Bubba's legs; her body started vibrating in anticipation. Saliva built up in her mouth as she undid the buttons on his shorts, sliding them down. He wasn't wearing underwear. The size of Bubba's cock continued to hypnotize her. He could easily star in porn movies. She liked to surf the computer at night when her husband was at work, roughly fingering her pussy or ass while watching a girl get fucked by a huge cock. Her favorite guy was Rocco, and Bubba's cock looked even more massive.

"It's beautiful," she murmured, "you're fucking huge!"

"Don't disappoint me." he enthused. "Show me what my beautiful daughter's mouth is good for."

Lucky liked that Bubba called her beautiful, and he thought of her as a daughter. "Yes, daddy, I will."

She held his large cock in both hands, licking around the thick head before apprehensively lowering her head. Her mouth stretched and stretched as she forced herself down over the mass of flesh.

"Can you do deep-throat?"

Lucky couldn't answer with her mouth full of his cock, so she shook her head no as he held her ponytail. He let out a deep laugh. "That just means you'll be doing a lot of practice!" He gave her simple instructions, with no option for negotiations.

Like her uncle and all the previous men who abused her, Bubba used her mouth to suit his needs. She didn't get a chance to show him her skills. The thickness of his cock made it impossible to take little more than the bloated head. He would push her head down, then yank her up until she looked at him, then repeat the process. Over and over. Soon she felt like a limp rag-doll as Bubba tossed her around at his will. With tears raining down, her body came alive, loving the excitement and danger.

"This is what you'll be getting every day!" Bubba exclaimed as he made Penny look at him. "I'm going to fuck your pretty face, your cunt, your skinny ass, and of course, your giant tits. Every fucking day you live here!" He shoved her mouth down deeper, starving her of air until she repeatedly hit his legs.

Lucky gasped. Bubba's handsome face and green eyes penetrated her thoughts. His rough treatment brought back old emotions and desires. Her uncle started her journey to be submissive and surrender her body, no matter what a man wanted to do to her. "I can do that!" she breathlessly announced. "I like to be forced!"

"That makes you a freak. You know that, right?"

Lucky wiped the drool from her chin with the back of her hand. "Yeah, I guess so." Her throat felt raw, and she wondered how much damage his big cock would do to her pussy. "I don't care, it's the only way I feel alive!"

Bubba could see by the frenzied expression on Penny's face she was revealing the truth. "Sit on my cock; I want to play with your tits."

"Yes, daddy." The daddy part came out reflexively now. She straddled Bubba's body, reaching down to guide his cock. The first touch of his cock on her clit almost made her come immediately. She grunted, trying to make her pussy open wider. "Fuck, you're too big!" She moaned out in frustration. "I can't get you in me."

Bubba grabbed hips and yanked her down, hard, driving his cock into her tight, young cunt, laughing at the look of misgiving on Penny's face.

"Wait! Wait!" Lucky begged as her pussy struggled to take the extra thick cock. "Am I bleeding?"

"Not, yet," Bubba snickered. "I'll let you know when you do."

Uncertainty gripped her; she wasn't sure if he was joking or not. "Please, let me control this."

Bit by bit, she sank, down, and down, amazed when she hit bottom that she almost took all of him. The feeling of fullness was incredible. Bubba twisted her nipples as she sat there, unable to move, stuck on his thick cock. She studied his face; he was the most handsome daddy in the world. The dark shadow of his beard gave him a rough masculine look. His muscles would protect her from all the wrong people in the world. She felt the urge to kiss him, to kiss her new daddy.

Penny's cunt was tight, super tight. Her soft, pliable tits felt incredible in his big hands. She leaned towards him, grabbing his head in her hands, kissing him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He pinched her nipples, and she started to rock on his cock. He reached behind for her skinny ass, spanking both cheeks, then squeezing hard. His daughter started going faster as her hole got accustomed to his size. Bubba's mind was going crazy; his daughter's cunt felt incredible on his cock!

"Oh, I love it! Pinch my nipples harder!" Lucky exclaimed, looking deep into Bubba's eyes. "Please don't cum before me! My husband does that all the time. I need to come so bad!"

"I don't fucking care!" Bubba spanked Penny's ass again. "But, you better hurry!"

"Oh, no!" Lucky shrieked. She needed this; Bubba's big cock would fill that never-ending sexual need. "Please, daddy!" she begged. "I'm so close!"

Lucky struggled to force her body up and down. Daddy's thick cock felt so good. Every time she hit bottom, it was painful and beautiful at the same time. His fingers cruelly pinched her nipples, twisting them, yanking them. She loved his aggression. Even though she dreaded coming here, right now, she couldn't imagine being anywhere else. The sexual aching that kept her in despair vanished as she rode daddy's big cock.

"Oh, fuck, right now! OH, GOD! OH, DADDY!"

The moment Penny was on the verge, Bubba sought out her ass. He knew she would automatically loosen up when her orgasm hit. Sure enough, his thick finger slid in with hardly any resistance. He attacked her ass as she creamed on his cock, her body shaking, almost in convulsions.

Lucky couldn't control herself as tremors raced up and down; the orgasm was incredible. It took her a moment to realize there was something in her ass. Daddy's finger! She opened her closed eyes to see a smirk on his face. The shivers kept going as daddy fingered her ass.

"Asshole!" Lucky said, then groaned at her poor choice of words. "You could have warned me." Despite the pain, she couldn't sit still; it was impossible. Bubba's rock-hard cock made her come, but she needed more. "Bastard! Do it, daddy! Finger my ass!" she moaned, this time with a gush of gratification as she started to roll again.