Lucky Penny Ch. 02: Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba's deep laughter filled the room. "What would your husband say if he could see you right now? Maybe I should call him? Tell him you're a horny slut, a horny, cheating, married slut!" He enjoyed the panic attack on her face. "Slap your tits together! Ride my cock!"

Lucky lost herself in the emotional fragility of her lust. Her body craved this. A hard cock that didn't come in fifteen seconds. She needed a man who took control and didn't treat her like she was made of glass. Bubba helped her, lifting her hips by his finger in her ass. It hurt, but it felt delicious too. He leaned forward, clamping his mouth on one of her nipples, pressing his teeth into her soft flesh, making her scream out in pain.

She felt guilty for loving this so much until the second orgasm exploded, and passion radiated through her body again. "YES! FUCK YES! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!"

Bubba could barely control his daughter's body. His little Mexican jumping bean snaked in his arms. Son of a bitch! If Penny was like this all the time, she might be his perfect match.

"My turn!" Bubba exclaimed as she continued to tremble in his arms. He stood up, keeping his thick cock buried in her cunt, marveling at how little she weighed. Penny wrapped her legs around his body and her arms around his neck, holding him tight.

Bubba walked the few steps to the patio door, slamming Penny against the glass, knocking the breath out of her tiny body. He drove into her tight hole, not with anger, but something else just as primal. Like a dog pissing on a hydrant, Bubba marked his territory. "You're mine now!" he exclaimed to her flushed face.

Lucky couldn't speak, only nod, accepting her destiny. Never in her wildest fantasies did she imagine meeting someone like Bubba. His callous musclebound body touched every nerve fiber in her body. She rested her head in the crook of his neck as he fucked her. No, it was more than fucking; he assaulted her with a need to make her his, and she loved his aggression.

Multiple orgasms rattled her body. She clung onto Bubba's torso as his savage thrusts turned her into jelly. Her cunt was sore, aching from daddy's giant cock, but she never wanted him to stop. Her eyes flew open as he bit down on her neck, sucking, leaving a mark. The room was blurry as she stared blankly into the living space that might soon be hers. Even if Bubba reneged on his promise, she didn't care; she needed this.

He was close; he could feel it in his balls. Penny's glazed eyes held his as her tits bounced up and down, almost hitting her in the chin. He wanted to come on those fucking big tits, but it was too late; her tight cunt won out. Blackmail never felt so good.

"My daughter's a sexy bitch!" Bubba yelled out as he came in her cunt. "FUCK!"

Lucky felt the ocean of cum hit the bottom of her pussy like a tidal wave. Bubba's eyes closed, and his back arched as he came inside her. The intensity of his orgasm scared her, and she wondered if he would always be so vicious, silently hoping he would. Like a fly, she stuck against the wall of glass, weightless, defying gravity as he filled her cunt with his cum.

When Bubba opened his eyes, Penny smiled back with a just fucked look on her face. The large bruise on her neck would be hard to explain to her husband, along with his teeth marks on her tit. She continued to rock on his cock, not ready to quit. He smiled back at her; his daughter's desire perfectly matched his.

Bubba relented, letting Penny kiss him. An extroverted sexual hunger radiated from her tiny body. He could feel her cunt squeezing his cock; his little girl was a horny bitch, just like her mother. Absurdly Penny enjoyed his insensitive use of her body and seemed to want more.

He walked to the middle of the room. "When I let you down, I want you to lick my cock clean."

"Yes, daddy." Lucky slid down his body, eager to please him, knowing she tasted her future. "Hmm, I love the taste of your cum!"

Penny's nervous laugh showed she was afraid of him. He liked that. She was already heads above the girl she replaced. Bubba enjoyed her wicked tongue, giving a little shudder as her tongue cleaned his balls.

He kicked out the last tenants when the husband became overly suspicious. The wife couldn't control her emotions when they were all together. Maybe he would change tactics a bit and not get all chummy, chummy with Penny's husband.

As Penny's tongue licked his cock, he decided to offer her the suite. "I want you to come by tomorrow at three pm; bring your husband. I hope he's not one of those lazy bastards that sit around watching sports all day!"

Penny looked up, still in shock at what she agreed to do, but her body and mind felt satisfied again. She barely held back the tears of relief. "Thank you, daddy!. Dan gets home around six in the morning and usually sleeps until about two. He's not much into sports, so that won't be a problem," she said quickly.

"Do you pay rent now?"

"Dan's dad didn't want to charge us, but his mama is a real bitch. She wanted to charge us one thousand; we settled on five hundred."

"Can you afford the five hundred?"

"I guess so; I don't know how much Dan makes." Lucky floated dreamlike; it didn't seem real. Soon, she would be free. "Thank you, daddy!" Lucky exclaimed, hugging his real and fake leg rubbing her face in his crotch. "Thank you, thank you!"

Bubba shook his head in disbelief; his daughter thanked him for fucking the shit out of her. He needed to solidify his hold on her. He roughly pulled her ponytail back. "Listen, the moment you or your husband let me down, I will kick your asses out so fast you'll think you're on a rocket to the moon. Got it!"

"Yes, daddy, I won't disappoint you!"

"We'll see. You're about to find out what 'anything' means in my world. Now, let's go to the bedroom. I want to be the first to fuck you on the bed you'll share with your husband."

Effortlessly Bubba picked Penny up, and she cradled in his arms. He never dreamed he had a daughter as beautiful as Penny or imagined they would meet in such a bizarre way. Tonight her body would experience what it feels like to get fucked hard. After she went back to her in-laws, he would be surprised if she willingly came back tomorrow. But if she didn't, he could always resort to the new blackmail video he was making right now on his recording equipment.

Penny couldn't control her heartbeat. She clung to daddy as he carried her to the bedroom, the bedroom that would soon be hers. All her dreams were coming true! Soon, she can escape from her husband's wicked witch of a mama. She will get to live in a luxurious home. And best of all, daddy will make all her sexual fantasies come true with his massive cock.

Bubba dropped his daughter on the bed; he watched her giant tits sway sideways before clapping back together. New ones would soon join the marks he left on her neck and tit. Her green eyes were misty as she looked at him with desire and not fear.

"Welcome to my twisted world!" Bubba announced, filling the bedroom with his deep laughter. "Do you know how to make a beautiful woman even more beautiful?"

"No, daddy."

"You stick a cock in her mouth and fuck her face until tears pour out of her eyes, and then you come on her face!"

Lucky desperately wanted to prove she would do anything for daddy. She knelt on the bed in front of him. "Make me beautiful!"

He warned Penny he wasn't a nice man, now she would find out how twisted he is. Soon, his daughter's tiny body would be begging for mercy. The thought made his cock even harder; he liked listening to a woman scream with pain and pleasure as he fucked their holes. He had a feeling his daughter might turn out to be the perfect match for his perverse thoughts and needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued