All Comments on 'Lucy the Woman of My Dreams'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RolyatRolyatabout 6 years ago

you want to move to a modern state where 1st cousins can marry. OK is backward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking ass hole

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

I'D GIVE YOU 10 STARS IF I COULD. FUNNY THING HOW MOST ANON'S HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY OF ANY FANTASY STORY HERE AT LITEROTICA. SOME HALF WIT ANON'S DON'T HAVE THE BRAIN CELLS AND COMMON SENSE TO FIGURE OUT THE STORIES ARE FOR OUR ENJOYMENT AND THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING AN AUTHOR CAN BRING PLEASURE TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS WITH A FANTASY. ONE REASON THEY DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO PUT ANY OTHER HANDLE ON THEIR TITLE OTHER THAN 'ANON THE TROLL'. THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY, I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE TO ENJOY A FEW COUSINS OF MY OWN. MY FAVORITE WAS MULTI ORGASMIC. DAMN SHE WAS GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"If you do not like my grammar or the story seems too simple minded.... So if you comment be constructive."

Make up your mind. Commenting on the grammar or the story plot IS being constructive. In fact, those are probably the most basic elements of constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What I like, my suggestion, and wondering what would happen next.

It is a well designed story and it had a great flow to it. I know the leading lady is Lucy, but when Darryl keeps referring to her as babe, I started to think her name was babe, so my suggestion to you would replace some of the babes with her name and see if that helps the story come along. I hope to see a new chapter with these two and wondering what would Darryl’s sister’s reaction would be to the two of them and I would also like to see what has become of Lucy’s brother.

brfr7721brfr7721about 6 years ago
@RanDog025

It's funny how "SOME HALF WIT...S DON'T HAVE THE BRAIN CELLS AND COMMON SENSE TO FIGURE OUT" where the FUCKING CAPSLOCK key is!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
indeed

Make up your damned mind.

If it's just for you, keep it to yourself.

theoutcasttheoutcastalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Thanks for an exciting and interesting story. You need not apologize for your writing. You might have improve it if you omitted the betting sequence.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Good story line.

But the dialogue was a bit too laboured, to much repetition.

But 4 stars nevertheless.

Rapier

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"Lucy The Woman Of My Dreams:" - Rather than offering a critique of the story, and possibly risking the ire of the writer, I'll be nice--rather than factual--and politely move on to the next alphabetical story on the writer's stories index. This story would be challenging for an editor to grasp just the syntax construction deficiencies, although I would recommend all writers have an editor to aid in the continuing improvements of every writer's abilities.

If the writer is writing only for his own pleasure, maybe he should not be putting his literary writings out for public viewing. I'm in agreement that writers/authors do not particularly care for the reader's comments, telling them--the writer/author--how their story should have been written. By the same token, reader's should not tell the writer how to write his/her story, but readers do like to express their own opinions and critiques of the story.

The theme is a great undertaking of the incestuous antics of blood-kin, male and female relatives, and most certainly the stories of brother/sister, son/mother, daughter/father, nephews/aunts and nieces/uncles, grandson/grandmother and granddaughter/grandfather. Where romance and love abound, the story should include the full range of the character's sexual foreplay sensitivities and orgasmic experiences, using the full range of all the couple's natural baby-making organs for each others pleasure, satisfaction and respect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...