All Comments on 'Luk in a Lincoln'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
IndySeniorIndySeniorover 4 years ago
Great way to PASS the Old to the New

This brought back memories of a fantastic experience on the top floor of an abandoned parking garage. Fresh air perfumed by the musk of raw sex.

DeathcakesDeathcakesover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it in the beginning and the middle but the ending made me love it

God the sex scenes were amazing, but I will say that last scene really got me invested, I loved reading Luk fuck our shy boy until his eyes rolled back into his head. I love being fucked that way personally, the dialogue was also on point, dirty talk always makes a story 10x better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOT THAT I WANT TO NIT-PICK...

However, a Trans-Boy is Female to Male. I've dated several Trans-Girls and none of them would have taken kindly to being referred to as a "boy". Please consider that some of your readers may look at your stories as sort of examples for how to interact with play partners.

Life is far too short to make a Girl cry by miss-gendering her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...