All Comments on 'Luke and Amy Ch. 04'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
notjustafannotjustafanabout 12 years ago
5 stars just don't seem to be enough

You truly are the Queen of literotica. Every moment of your stories are filled with greatness, and amazing characters. Which you bring alive with your sweet personality. Another chapter well done....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!

I am so aroused by this series, it's incredible!! I just hope the L & A will continue and they will soon share their complete sexual activities w Ethan (and/or others!) I fervently hope they'll go all they way for an audience! Can't wait for the next installment- pls HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

you certainly know how to tell a tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing.

I don't know what it is, but your stories are such in depth and written with an amazing balance. Loved it. Don't stop writing.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Totally awesome chapter indeed. I loved it! It's so great that you can deliver such long chapters which keep me interested all the way until the end... Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is by far my favotie series! It is arousing and addictive! I wait impaitently for the next Luke and Amy Chapter! I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

they need to tell the parents and luke needs to move back to the states atleast til she is done with school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Stuff

I do not know what the other Anon's were carping about (I did not read any of them). I only read the story of Luke and Amy -- it was good. Keep up the good work. Do not let the naysayers with their non-helpful remarks influence you. Keep doing what you are doing right now.

Good Luck.

. . . . T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
luke and amy ch. 4

sure did love ch.4 .Got to the point loved your lead in really got into it when luke finally went and took care of amy's pussy like he loved the licking.Your a very good writer need lots more of it mostly the licking part. Wish you were my sister.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Miss Goody Goody Two Shoes

Luke and Amy are your next door neighbors, the family lives down the street, mom and dad go to work, go to church, read the paper in the morning, they go to the museum as kids, recitals in school...in other words; the all American family. So believable! It just so happens that brother and sister are actually in love with each other...and the slow, sensual build up to the long, steamy, detailed sex scenes is orgasmic rapture!

Your writing is exquisite AML, the subtlety of the of your use of the English language, the adjectives and advebs used to intertwine your characters .

:)-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
There is Nothing Better

This continuing saga of loving incest is the most amazing tale on lit today. Written by in incomparable writer, Miss Goody Two Shoes, you will be thrilled, excited and aroused beyond measure as you read this story and the series that she has so expertly crafted. Real life drama, witty and natural dialogue, true drama, and an erotic escapade that has no comparison. This is one hell of a story. This chapter in this continuing saga leaves us panting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

You are nothing short of amazing! This is the best story ive read here on literotica, everything is 100% believeable, thier family, thier background, everything, and the amount of detail is second to none! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love continued

Wonderful continuation. Looking forward to more from this awesome writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

tHIS WAS A WONDERFULLY WRITTEN STORY WITH LOVE AND PLENTY OF SEX. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE US HANGING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. WE WANT TO KNOW IF THEY GO ON THEIR TRIP IF HE STAYS OR GOES. YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER PLEASE CONTINUE.

ansdguyansdguyabout 12 years ago
Loved this story...

I hope there will be another chapter so we can learn what the future holds for Luke and Amy.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
luke has his sister's holes all three

This story keeps getting better. if i could vote more i would for this best seller.

story . LUKE AND AMY is the best story i have read on here. as for the writing out standing . love it., more keep them cumming .

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

Love it. Hope it carries on like this

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Sibling lovers

You've done an excellent job of painting a word picture of the love between Luke and Amy--of course, the sex thrown in is a substantial additional bonus. Even without the sex, though, it still would be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

As hot as the sex scenes are, your stories still manage to convey a real sense of mutual admiration, affection and love. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sensual

You wrote this both nicely and very erotically. Such tenderness and such passion. My only request, and I respect your skills as an author, but it could have been a few pages

shorter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous