All Comments on 'Luke and Amy Ch. 07'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Yet another awesome chapter. I'm so lucky to have catched it as soon as it was up. This story will surely become a classic bro/sis incest story. So hot and well-written to boot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best series on Lit. Period.

First class story from a first class author. The non-sexual plot is superb, the dialogue holds my interest and the sex scenes are unparalleled. Well done. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Keep up the story! Also keep it simple, bro/sis story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving series

Keep up the story! Loving the plot and characters and hotness!

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Too Much

Top rating, but I had to give up after section 6. Like the contrast of love and super lust.

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
WOW!!!

I hope there is more to follow!!! This story is definetly in my top 20 favorite incest stories!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is my favorite sereis story on this site! I impaitently await each new installment. I love that you write long chapters that only go a day, so we understand their true love and devtion with amazing sex scencs! I like it more with just LuKe and Amy, but I'll read them all. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confusing

Almost the entire story was about love expression, talk about belonging to each other, soul mates etc. A typical romance story. Then suddenly they talk about fucking other people?? Double teaming etc. Why? It seems that you had two ideas for a story and are forcing them into one together. My advice would be to keep love stories alone here and then write a swinger story in the group section instead...

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958almost 12 years ago
Miss Goody Goody Two Shoes!

Luke and Amy are hopelessly in love with each other and they display tenderness and compassion (giving the street lady some food) and yet they are not afraid to explore their incestual lust for each other and explore their sexual boundries and what is considered taboo.

They keep pushing the envelope and we keep looking inside! They tease us and tap into our imagination to see what lies ahead in their journey of love and discovery!

Thank you Miss Goody Goody two Shoes! Your delightfully dirty mind has blown me away again!

chaswar40redchaswar40redalmost 12 years ago
Keep it cumming!!!

I finally figured-out that part of this story's appeal was that I grew up in the upper Midwest. And that I have a kid sister that I've always thought was pretty hot. . . . So, Luke and Amy get to do things that we might have done! You write well. You actually edit your stories ('fraid I'm a bit of a punctuation/continuity freak!) AND you are developing a set of stories that might well make a really HOT book! I guess that I would offer that I think that the language could be a bit more . . . respectful. But. Let these crazy kids fuck their brains out!!! Alone, together, and in increasingly larger groups! One's teens and twenties are a - are the! - time for experimentation. And you still haven't gotten to the stripper pole and Amy with another girl! Thanks for inviting us all along for the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Great new installment...I especially love all the dialogue between the two. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great installment.

This one was great because it was about the two main characters only. Please leave Ethan out of the story. These two do the job pretty well. No need for a third person to join them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It Just Keeps Getting Better

Miss Goody Two Shoes has created another masterpiece. It’s long so be prepared, but don’t be deceived by the length – it is a compelling and arousing story you won’t be able to walk away from. This chapter continues this provocative but loving tale of a brother and sister as they spend an evening together. These characters are full of life, the story complete with compelling dialog and layer after layer of detail that brings this story to life. You experience it all, from skillful teasing of strangers, to loving gazes and embraces, to dirty scintillating sex, to complete arousal and satisfaction as only Amy and Luke, as written by this talented author, come to life on the page and help us experience one of the most arousing tales you will find anywhere. Read it and you will love it as I do. Rogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING

You truely do have the midas touch, my only disapointment was i was expecting Ethan would have sex with Amy as well, but i'd still give it a 10/5 anyday, keep up the fantastic work!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I was afraid this chapter would go off the rails. I was worried about orgies, multiple partners, besides Nathan, and who know what else. I would like to see Luke and Amy bathe more often. I was a bit grossed out by Luke getting in bed with Amy after a night of all sorts of fluids applied all over their bodies. I guess I take this stuff too literally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved it I hope there will be more to read please continue the story can't wait to see what the next part of the chapter will be about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please NOTE

Amazing.

But, PLEASE NO MORE ETHAN!

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
such a real turn story, you could think it was taking place. right in front of your eyes.

stories like this are very few and far between . this i have to say will be for ever . the most read. out of all that have been written on this literotica site.from before and now,

for me your my number one of all time.. and the writer is with out a doubt my number one of all i have read. love this story hope it can go on and on. out standing story. as well as an out standing author. love it to bits your number one fan . you know who i am with out me saying .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crazy good

seriously all of these are amazing. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thus is probably the most erotic of all stories I've read! Only the whole Ethan thing kills it for me. I found chapter 6 highly unnecessary... But it's been excellent so far other than that! Great stuff

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

Can't believe this is so good

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
They have to be tired

After a week of sex and staying up late, Luke and Amy must be worn out physically. I've lost track of the number of times they've had sex, let alone their orgasms. These two keep running like the Energizer rabbit. Great story!

ulrighulrighover 11 years ago
This is one of the best ones!

I love this story and the way the characters are around eachother, and their behavior. The only think that I didnt like, is the whole "sex with Ethan" thing. I would have found it much better if she truly wanted to be a slut for Luke without involving Ethan, because this story lose something (maybe intimacy) involving him. i think that is very different being naughty when a complete stranger looking them, than a friend having sex with "amy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

In stories like this, I'm looking for some believability...it was really put to the test here.

You need to bring this down to earth a bit. Some of this is extreme within the context of this genre...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
im still sad...

they say that yet YOU MADE THEM HAVE A THREESOME WITH ETHAN!!! SCREW YOU, FUCKER!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH THE COUPLE ONLY TP HAVE THEM FUCK LUKE's BESTFRIEND!? I MEAN, IF YOU REALLY LOVE HER, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SELFISH!! SCREW YOU

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 7 years ago
you totally lost it hear!

You totally lost it here..yeah...yeah I know this is suppose to be an incest story here, but you are really writing a romance. And it just not romantic having your girlfriend screw another guy no matter how good of a friend he is. This just throws the whole story off a bit.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Damn, this was looking like a fantastic story of sibling love and romance that would end with them as a couple making babies. It seems as though you are going to really fuck it up by letting his mate into her pussy. I will stop reading here because you lost me with that idea.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Was looking great until you made him into a cuck wannabe with fantasies of having his sister get fucked by someone else and her wanting it for some whatever reason, given all the previous chapters' expressions of love and devotion and whatnot. Guess that was just all bullshit. Never understand why some authors do this in stories like these. Incest stories should not involve sharing with outside parties. There is the occasional exception if it's within the family (like mom/son/daughter) but even then it's just not the same, especially when there has been so many chapters of expressing how they are made for each other and all that jazz. I just don't get it. If she fucks someone else it's just another random sex story sadly although the fact you strung us along for a few chapters and then pissed all over everything they expressed therein would make you a shitty author in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous