All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 07'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Longer

Slutty slave Luna needs longer stories

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 8 years agoAuthor

I'll definitely see what I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable stories

I really like your stories. Please keep it up I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Will you be doing more chapters of Strip Game addicts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Any chance we will see her parents reaction to all this? After a certain point you"d think they'd step in.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 8 years agoAuthor

The next Strip game Addicts chapter is coming soon, I appreciate your patience.

As for her parents' reaction, I will mention that in a future chapter, though the idea is that everyone is slowly giving up on Luna, and simply accepting (or even enjoying) the fact that she keeps getting into such messes, including the "adults" around her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's nice to see Luna becoming more and more meek and submissive towards Kim with each passing chapter. Love the tender moment on the porch at the end between the two. After the group show, Luna now performs only for Kim. Naked from head to toe, disrobed of her dignity by Kim, she is in stark contrast to her fully clothed and confident rival. This is their intimate moment: Luna is willing to humiliate herself anywhere, sure, but it is with Kim that her journey started, and Kim with her dominant personality and superior abilities is the perfect person to help Luna realise her fantasies. Luna thus wants to giver her entire naked self especially to Kim. She, on the other hand, sees a girl willing to completely humiliate herself on her every whim, and always coming back for more. Luna's nakedness and constant defeats at her hands, are to Kim also a sign of a certain kind of affection and trust that Luna feels for her. Otherwise, she wouldn't be putting herself at Kim's mercy time and time again. They compliment each other perfectly. A naked and sumbmissive loser and a confident winner - both doing exactly what they want and enjoying every moment of it. That this chapter ends in Luna's bedroom seems the only natural way to end this part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES