All Comments on 'Lunches'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 7 years ago

Gud Lesson for people like me

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

My friend, this is a treasure! Please keep it up.

dinkymacdinkymacover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing a great story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I liked that it was a story that just happened to have sex in it. Too many submissions are just sex with a tiny bit of a story.

I kind of expected Alan to attack Bailey and Carter beat his little punk ass. I'm glad that didn't happen.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
amazing

absolutely amazing story of love, in all of it's forms. It would be kind of interesting to find out what did happen to Emily.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Wonderfully touching.

hansbwlhansbwlover 7 years ago
Better World?

What if most people acted as these two, what a wonderful world we would have had!

oldbob68oldbob68over 7 years ago
Great story line

Please keep writing but avail yourself of the volunteer editors. The story was good enough to make me suffer through the grammar and missing words.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Excellent story. Very touching. Showed well the goodness and love in some people.

There was nothing wrong with the dialog. Obviously, OLDBOB68 doesn't realize there really are people who speak that way. I've met and worked with some of them. Five and faved.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago
Liked it

But ending was confusing. Needed more story between him not actually asking her to marry him and whst must be the wedding. Surely mum would have met him and seen the 'church' before. How cum Emily, ex GF I assume, was at the wedding venue? Was she homeless? Best to stop writing before rushing the end and make it a second chapter when you have time and inspiration.

bluemtnsmanbluemtnsmanover 7 years ago
nice

A refreshing story line. Development was well paced with only a few gaps that could have been explored a bit more. All in all, very nice.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
You made me cry again

I could feel the reality of the story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more stars

About a dozen will do! Well written in just about every way, big boys do cry.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 5 years ago
5*'s

You do a little epiloge of the others but why not mention Emily? And please could we have an Emily story?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

What about Emily? She's there at the end but was she homeless still what?

KinPAKinPAover 4 years ago

Whenever I’m depressed or have a bad day, I read this story. The warmth, compassion, and believability lifts my spirits. Take out the sex and this would make a Hallmark movie,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3rd or 4th read still good

Your last statement makes you sound like a hard ass. But, you are correct. An author should not need to thank a reader. Might be a little different if we were paying for the story. I like your stories, some much better than others. The ones I don't like deal with topics that I don't care for, so I don't read them even though they are written by an author that I really appreciate. This is one of the really good ones. Thanks. 5*

MasterdcMasterdcalmost 3 years ago

Second Time read, just awesome

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Another excellent story. Not criticism but an observation. Transfers to another Catholic dioceses is redundant. What other dioceses would he have been moved to ? JEWISH OE BAPTIST-ISLAM. ALSO EMILY At the end was not neccessary. Gave it 5☆ since I am not an author.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Loved the lingo, loved the food (hungry now!) and loved the story, an ‘specially love way you write as ay speak. Top job JimBob44 and thank you.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

There was a lot of heart in this story, thank you.

wmjm54wmjm547 months ago

I love this warmhearted tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.