All Comments on 'Lust finally boils over with Mom'

by bp2009

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor stories

Literotica, start paying the best among your writers, or you are going to be losing readers pretty soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trash....

I concur. And I've been saying this for years.

I'll go even further. Lit, you've lost good WRITERS ALREADY (rgjohn, enCarta, ameaner, jallen944, frozenhero 1, etc).

You wanna lose your readership too? I'm looking for alternatives now, dammit!!!

Crap like this should be reviewed & shot down. Quick!

shagalotshagalotover 10 years ago
Good effort

I really do not see why people choose to make comments ,of trash and so on , and then do not have the decency ,to leave a name ,so the author can at least have the chance to write and ask why in there opinion they think it is trash , maybe the reason is these people do not have the intelligence to write and submit there own work , so choose to rubbish other people,s efforts , so to you BP2009 i say ignore there comments and carry on writing your stories ,because with practise comes perfection , i for one am looking forward to chapter 2 many thx keep up the good work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Its a good start. It's been two days where's part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story Line

Excellent writing, your talent shows through and you've entered a "taboo" area without making it sleazy. Some readers have to bitch about about something with every author, I say if you don't like a category stay out of it as a reader and just STFU while moving on.

fiestamanfiestamanover 10 years ago
Shagalot's comment

I just want to heartily concur with Shagalot entirely. I guess that all sites must entertain muppets without knowing they do, keep on writing bp2009.

girdlelovergirdleloveralmost 10 years ago
Good Story So Far

I am ready to read part two. As others have said, this writer has taken a taboo subject and not made it sleazy or cheap. Well developed story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"As much as I dreamed about fucking my Mother over the years, I never imagined her being so good."

That's the way lots of sons feel the first time they fuck their own mother. A boy will be dwelling on his mother's cunt, picturing it, almost scenting the sharp musky aroma wafting up from it, thinking of himself sticking his hard young cock right up the same wonderful cunt he came out of. But he's surprised and delighted that the reality is a thousand times better than he ever imagined. And when the guy actually does get his stiff cock up his own damn birth canal up to his balls he's overwhelmed and goes into a fuck-frenzy. The payoff is when the young guy blows his balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his semen. Then son and mom know exactly where his semen belongs--up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a beautiful love between a mom and a son!

cricketxcricketxabout 6 years ago
I liked it!

It's a good read.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

A love story between two mature, self-assured individuals who who and what they want and are willing to go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found this story it was well written how an older son and older mother started a sexual relationship after bad marriages!! Did you continue with this story??????????? Gave it a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous