Lust in the Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roz had never been told she was overwhelmingly exhilarating before; and guys she had had sex with were never that blunt. But the characters in her story were. She suddenly realized that she was in one of her own erotic settings; the object of sexual desire of someone of the type she thought would never be attracted to her. Only in her fantasies did handsome guys in their twenties want to fuck mature women.

Back in Northampton Roz would have been in a quandary and likely would have determined that she should not succumb to Rowan's advances. She would have approached it intellectually, convinced herself that either he couldn't be serious, there was something wrong with him, or it would start her on the path to ruination.

But Roz wasn't in Northampton; and she was incapable of intellectually analyzing the situation since her pussy was on fire from watching four people have mind-blowing orgasms. So she did what she wanted -- not what she thought she should. She reached out her hand and started massaging Rowan's cock through his boxers, as he put both arms around her and kissed her deeply.

Lust overcame Roz as she pulled down on Rowan's boxers, causing his dick to spring out. Fully erect, Rowan's dick was remarkably larger than when it was flaccid, and it startled Roz for a moment; but only a moment, since her cunt was in control, not her brain.

Rowan expertly removed both of their tops and Roz's panties, and stepped out of his boxers. While she was still squeezing his dick he moved her over to a small tree which had partially fallen, where its' almost horizontal trunk was about waist high from the ground. Pushing Roz's backside against the horizontal part of the tree, Rowan dropped to his knees and invaded Roz's slit with his tongue and fingers from his right hand. With his left hand he grabbed the ass he cherished, and alternately squeezed, rubbed, and tickled it.

Having already watched two consummate orgasms, and given the ferocity of Rowan's attack on her clitoris and G-spot, it was not surprising that Roz got weak in the knees and gushed her nectar all over Rowan's face within two minutes flat. She would have fallen but for Rowan's strong hands holding her up by her hips while he continued to tongue her clitoris even as she was climaxing.

As the weak-kneed writer was groaning and on the verge of lapsing into a stupor, Rowan stood up and again put his arms around her. He pressed her luscious grapefruit-sized tits into his belly as he squeezed her tightly. Once he was sure she had almost recovered from her orgasm he kissed her deeply, his pussy-nectar coated tongue exploring all parts of her mouth. Roz started an incantation: "I don't want this to be a dream; I don't want to wake up from this."

Rowan made sure she knew it wasn't a dream. Almost like he had scoped out the area ahead of time, Rowan placed his shirt over the fallen tree at the point where it was exactly even with Roz's waist. He then bent Roz over the tree so that her skin was contacting the shirt and not the bark. Then he plunged his rock hard cock into her cunt from behind, and started thumping.

Each thrust of Rowan's magic wand in her vagina sent shivers through Roz's entire body, up her spine to her shoulders and brain, and down her legs to her toes. Each thrust elicited the production of more endorphins than the last. Enhancing Roz's euphoria even more, Rowan latched onto Roz's right nipple with his right hand and twisted it gently, ran all his fingers over the side of her globe, and then back up to twist again. With his left hand, Rowan caressed Roz's glorious ass, every so often stuffing a finger lubricated with pussy juice into her anus.

Every dazzling, pleasurable, and gratifying feeling in the world overtook Roz when Rowan started grunting and ejaculated stream after stream of his manly cream into her slick channel. She felt nothing but euphoria. Time became irrelevant and she was incapable of perceiving its passage.

At some point Rowan withdrew, sat Roz down on their clothes, and continued to fondle her tits and kiss her face. She put her arms on his shoulders, as he titillated her with every accolade imaginable. "You are the best piece of ass I've ever had... I wish I could fuck you all night... My dick has never been that hard.... Your pussy feels like velvet..."

Roz wasn't quite sure how she was going to regain enough composure to get back to camp when her hand dropped from Rowan's shoulder and landed on his cock. It immediately started to come back to life. More out of curiosity than anything else Roz started stroking it. If she really did want to get back to camp, that was the worst thing to do.

Within minutes, Roz was bent back over the fallen tree and Rowan was performing an encore. This time his whacking was even more forceful, and each of his fingers seemed to find their way, at one time or another, into Roz's asshole. When he unloaded into Roz again her circuits weren't just overloaded -- they were fried. The next thing she remembered was Rowan laying her down on her air mattress, covering her with a light blanket, then stealing away.

When Roz awoke from her sex-induced stupor to the morning sun streaming through the pines, she was naked. Since Rowan had been considerate enough to put all of her clothes with her under the blanket, however, she was able to dress herself without exposing her nakedness to the others; although once she got up she wondered why she bothered being discrete.

Roz remained silent as everyone bantered at breakfast. She almost choked on her food as Arabella -- topless, her perfect nipples on her little perky tits virtually screaming "suck me" -- accurately described in great detail the "awesome" sex she had had with Alistair the night before.

"Why didn't you let us watch?" Colin jibbed.

"Watch, hell," Darcy said, "you needed someone to suck your nipples while he was pounding you."

Roz couldn't believe it when Rowan then said "I noticed you and Michelle took off in the middle of the night, Andrew. Did you two have as much fun as Arabella?"

Without batting an eye Michelle -- sitting in only her panties (a camel toe clearly visible) and a tank top, responded with a cat-that-ate-the-canary look. "Hey Rowan, Andrew and I had to plan the day's activities. And you should know how we went about planning, you were watching."

"Damn, did Darcy, Roz and I get left out of everything?" Colin laughed.

Roz was blushing, because Darcy was staring at her pussy. She looked down and to her horror, Rowan's cum was not just dribbling out of her pussy down her thigh, it was almost cascading out."

"Looks like Roz wasn't left out," Darcy chortled pointing to her thighs. Soon everyone was practicing krukolibidinous (the act of staring at someone's crotch).

Completely red-faced Roz clamped her knees together, and tried to cover-up, spilling her breakfast in the process. Colin, Arabella and Michelle rushed over to her and gleefully pulled her arms away and separated her knees. As Roz let out a mortified cry, Arabella ran her finger over Roz's cum-spotted thigh, brought it to her mouth, then jubilantly turned around and said "All right, who nailed Roz last night. Speak up or we'll have to do a DNA test."

"You're a dog Rowan," Andrew laughed. "I saw you ogling her ass yesterday."

Not denying it Rowan shot back, "I wasn't the only one ogling her ass. Every guy here was. I was just lucky enough to hum her tune first!"

While Roz wanted to crawl into a hole no one else was the least bit bothered. In fact from the way they were acting, it appeared that this was the best time any of them had ever had in their life. Frankness was thicker than molasses.

"I wanted to fuck Michelle since the first time I laid eyes on her," Andrew blurted out -- for no particular reason aside from participating in the candor-fest. "Then when I saw her creamy thighs ending at her perfect pussy when she was swimming naked, I knew I had to make it a reality."

"Yeah, well Arabella is so fucking hot she could make a dead man rise," Alistair chimed in.

As Rowan stood Roz cringed. "Well Roz was the best fuck I ever had in my life. Her pussy is as snug and live as her ass is gorgeous."

Everyone stopped and stared at crimson-faced Roz. She didn't know if it was a hallucination but it seemed as though all the guys were tenting their pants. Apparently it wasn't just her imagination since after a pregnant pause Arabella said, "Oh my God, Roz -- you're making all the guys hard. You're mind-blowing," then gave Roz a big hug.

By that point of the trip, everyone knew that Michelle was truly a free-spirit. They didn't really know how "free," though, until what happened next.

Michelle got everyone's attention by standing up and making sure that her camel toe and hard nipples were readily visible through the thin material of her panties and top. Then she said: "Look. This is the best group I've ever had on any trip, ever. You are all phenomenal people, and we could not get along better. And it seems that you all are well past any hang-ups or problems you had when the trip started. What I don't want to see is anything that will ruin that."

"Its human nature for guys to get jealous," Colin responded. "I mean right now I'm so envious of the guys who got laid last night I could scream."

"That's what I mean," Michele continued. "We've got to work it out so that everyone is happy. What I suggest is that each of you write down on a piece of paper who you are willing to fuck, what sexual acts you are willing to perform or have performed on you, and whether you are willing to participate in a threesome or foursome. I'll collect all the papers, won't tell anyone, and then arrange a nightly schedule. Think about it until dinner, and unless someone has a good reason not to do that, we'll write down our choices then."

Colin and Alistair jumped up simultaneously. "What a fucking awesome idea," Alistair cheered; "God you're fantastic, and shrewd," Colin immediately chimed in. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement -- except for Roz. She sat totally dumbfounded with a blank look on her face.

Full of mirth, all the group members packed up their things and got ready to set out on what they knew would probably be the most unique day of their lives. Michelle and Andrew were apparently the only ones who noticed that Roz was shell-shocked. As they were collecting their gear Andrew whispered to Michelle "We've got to get Roz on board. I'll talk to her and after I do if I think she needs more prompting I'll let you know." Michelle shook her head in agreement.

During the entire day there was much politicking among the members. Everyone was so sweet to everyone else you would think they would be attacked by bees. All of the guys at one time or another walked with and conversed with Roz, obviously courting her "good will." During a break around noon Andrew did have a talk with Roz when he asked her to go with him to catch some fish to supplement their lunch.

As they cast their lines into a picturesque briskly flowing trout stream Andrew asked: "So, Roz, how are you handling what is transpiring?"

"Wow; Andrew, I am so overstimulated and overwhelmed I don't know what to think. I'm afraid to participate, I'm afraid not to participate; I'm afraid no one will want to have sex with me or will say they do out of pity; and I'm afraid everyone will want to have sex with me and will be disappointed. I mean how is it possible I could compete with two young goddesses like Michelle and Arabella? How is it possible that even one, let alone five, well-hung, good looking, young guys would want to bang me?"

"Well obviously I can't resolve your concerns for you Roz. All I can say is that if anyone says they want to have sex with you, it won't be out of pity; and after what Rowan said, I seriously doubt anyone will be disappointed. I can assure you that I would love to fuck your brains out while squeezing that perfect ass of yours."

Roz thought she wouldn't be startled by anything after the morning they had. But this threw her. She started thinking about how good Andrew's dick looked when he stood naked on the rock in the sunshine. She started thinking about how hot she got watching him fuck Michelle. She thought she better stop thinking about that and ask another question.

"That is really nice of you to say, Andrew. Maybe you can tell me about threesomes or foursomes, though?" Roz had written about many group sex encounters, but had never even come close to participating in one.

"Well since we have five guys and only three women -- and no one is gay or bisexual as far as I know -- there are going to be some guys unhappy each night without some woman having multiple partners. The participants can do anything they want -- they don't all have to be having sex at the same time. It can be successive one-on-one sessions with or without the non-participants looking on."

"Oh," was all that Roz could muster in response.

"Roz, no one is going to pressure you into participating." Andrew replied. Then barely containing a laugh continued, "Just know that everyone would love it if you did participate; especially Arabella and Michelle, otherwise they may not be able to walk after a few days if they get two or three dicks each up their channels every night."

Just then a fish hit Roz's line, followed seconds after by one hitting Andrew's. The discussion precipitously ended as they excitedly reeled in their prizes and proudly brought them to camp for lunch to the cheers of the rest of the group.

Dinner time arrived. Michelle passed out the ballots. It was so quiet there was nothing but the sounds of nature and pencils moving over paper as everybody was feverishly writing. Everyone was done within a few short minutes, obviously having thought things out fully during the day. Michelle collected the ballots and went off by herself while with Rowan's help Andrew prepared dinner. Meanwhile Colin and Arabella went to the stream for water, and Darcy, Roz and Alistair collected firewood for the night.

When they sat down for dinner all eyes were on Michelle. She dead-panned it.

"Why are you guys looking at me? You would think I had an important announcement or something."

"Yes, fearless leader, you are supposed to give us information about what you found," Darcy chided.

"Well I found that this has been an unusually warm summer," Michelle responded with a straight face.

Andrew jumped up, snickering "You goddamn tease, you'll get yours," picked the screaming Michelle up and slung her over his shoulder, and started spanking her ass. After a solid three or four swats Michelle, trying to control her laughter, said "All right, all right, I'll give you the results."

"I'm not putting your fat ass down until you tell us," Andrew joked, "so start talking or get swatted again."

"Okay, okay you asshole," Michelle chortled. "Unless I decide to change my vote to exclude this spanking machine you guys made it really easy for me. All the guys would like any vaginal or oral sex with all the girls, and vice-versa. And no one has a problem with threesomes or foursomes. The only possible sticking point is anal, and everyone has to work that out for themselves."

Andrew put Michelle down, gave her a lascivious kiss and crotch squeeze, and everyone hugged and thanked everyone else.

"I'll give the first assignments after dinner tonight," Michelle announced as Andrew and Rowan started serving the meal.

Roz could barely eat she was so excited. While she seemed to participate in the merry conversations everyone was engaging in with everyone else she comprehended little. All she knew was that one of her stories might become reality -- for her -- tonight.

After everyone ate, told a few jokes, cleaned up after dinner, and helped blow up the air mattresses, Michelle assigned others the task of setting up three spaced sleeping areas. Each was to have a small fire, and they were about fifty meters apart. Michelle had already scoped out the other two areas besides the one they had eaten in.

Everyone worked quickly. To say that they were "aroused" would be the understatement of the year. Michelle went to several of the group members and gave them their "orders." As Roz was busying herself about the main camp Andrew came up behind her, put his hands on her hips, and whispered in her ear "I'd like you and your fine ass to come with me for a little wilderness activity."

Roz literally licked her lips thinking of getting that gorgeous cock into her mouth. She turned, smiled, kissed Andrew on the cheek, and took his hand as they wordlessly walked to one of the remote camps. She got cheeky smiles from Alistair and Darcy as she walked by them but didn't care -- she would soon be sucking a divine cock.

When she and Andrew got to the remote campsit, three air mattresses were already waiting for them. Andrew quickly removed his shirt, and then slowly removed each of Roz's articles of clothing, taking time to run his fingers and lips over almost every part of her body as he did so.

Roz's wildest fantasy came true as she knelt on an air mattress, pulled Andrew's shorts down, and then took his rock hard twitching cock into her mouth as he massaged her temples with his thumbs. As she was rolling her tongue over Andrew's stiff appendage, she was quite certain that Andrew's cock was the most delicious thing she had ever put into her mouth. She was in heaven as she sucked, pursed, and licked her toy. His balls felt massive yet soft as she played with them in her hands. Occasionally she removed the cock from her mouth and replaced it with one or both of his balls, and stroked his dick with both hands.

Within a few minutes, Andrew said "Roz, it won't be long before I blow."

Hearing that, Roz removed his pleasure stick from her mouth and said, "Then shove it in my pussy."

Roz supported herself with her hands while remaining on her knees. Andrew got behind her and smoothly buried himself balls deep in her fluid cunt. While the physical feeling was overwhelming, even just the thought of Andrew's dick moving in her cunt put her mind into high gear. Each thrust and retreat increased the titillation of her nerve endings, radiating pleasure throughout her body. She was utterly euphoric.

As she was on her hands and knees, her mouth open as she emitted a series of pleasure groans while Andrew worked his magic on her cunt, suddenly something slithered across her lips. She cast her eyes upward, and there was Alistair, hard dick in hand, smiling as he stroked his dick back and forth across her lips.

"I really need you to buzz my cock," Alistair whispered as he stuffed his dick into Roz's mouth. Before Alistair filled her portal with his dick, Roz got a good look at it. It was almost as beautiful as Andrew's and about the same size. It would certainly be no chore to suck on it while Andrew was fucking her brains out.

As she was being pleasured at both ends, she felt two hands underneath her, one flicking her clitoris, and the other gently pinching a nipple. "Holy shit, I'm living Brittany's life," was all she could think -- Brittany being her favorite heroine in several of her most salacious sex stories. She had no idea that it was Darcy who was energizing her clit and nipple, but didn't really care who it was as long as he kept it up.

As Andrew continued with his long in-and-out strokes the marvelous feeling in her cunt also increased her sucking reflex, eliciting moans of pleasure from a very appreciative Alistair. Suddenly Andrew increased his pace, as did whoever was pinching her clit, and Alistair started fucking her face. When Andrew blew in her it was the most incredible feeling of her life. She screamed, expelling Alistair's cock from her mouth, and collapsed on Darcy.

Through it all Andrew kept pumping until ever last bit of cum was expelled from his balls and was washing the walls of Roz's pussy. Andrew smiled, and Alistair and Darcy laughed at the intensity of Roz's orgasm. But they weren't even close to being finished.