Lust in the Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Andrew withdrew, Alistair got behind Roz, and Darcy lifted her back up onto her hands. Alistair's cock was hyper from the fantastic sucking it had received, and was quickly buried in Roz's channel. At the same time as Alistair started vigorously thumping Roz, he stuck both thumbs in her anus while squeezing her ass with his fingers.

Roz wasn't sure how she was going to withstand another fuck like she had just received from Andrew, but was immediately distracted when Darcy put his stiff tool under her nose. When she had seen Darcy's tool flaccid, it looked normal. But his dick had to have the largest coefficient of expansion in the world, because now though it wasn't that much longer than when soft, it was almost as big around as a beer can.

While she wasn't quite sure how she was going to fit Darcy's entire cock into her mouth, she gave it her best effort. As long as he didn't try fucking her face she was OK, and tongued and sucked it almost as vigorously as Alistair was pounding her. Obviously, Andrew had moved underneath her since once again her clit and nipples were being pleasured.

When Alistair unloaded in her, Roz had to stop sucking Darcy, and virtually passed out as she collapsed on Andrew. This didn't stop either Alistair or Andrew for a second as they both continued their attacks on her pleasure zones, until Alistair finally started going flaccid and pulled out.

By the time Alistair pulled out, Roz was little more than a cooing blob of protoplasm. But Darcy was now super-energized. Andrew and Alistair stood Roz up and literally supported her as she leaned on them, each holding her by a shoulder and one of her chest melons. Darcy moved behind her and slowly inserted his beer-can imitation dick. Darcy knew from experience not to shove his dick in hard, especially into a snug cunt like Roz's. Since she was well lubricated and likely just had about 300 dick strokes in her cunt, Roz was able to take in Darcy's member.

Darcy pumped her slowly and Roz moaned loudly with each thrust. Darcy was so excited, and Roz's pussy was so tight, that he shot his wad in a few short minutes. This time Roz did go comatose for a few seconds, awakened by the popping noise and sensation in her cunt as Darcy withdrew.

The three very appreciative and satisfied guys stretched Roz out on the air mattresses and massaged various body parts as they teased her back to awareness. Finally Roz sat up. With a silly smile on her face she kept repeating "Wow. Wow. Wow." As Andrew moved his newly hardening dick into contact with one of Roz's hands, she looked at it, and started stroking it. She made eye contact with and smiled at Andrew, and mumbled "You fucking bastard," as he brought his lips into contact with hers and she kissed him deeply.

Before morning Roz had been fucked twice each by Andrew, Alistair and beer-can-dick Darcy. Also, either Andrew or Alistair snuck in a third fuck. By then her brain was so awash in endorphins she couldn't be sure which one nailed her the third time. She knew that cum would be trickling down her thigh the entire day.

At breakfast it looked like eight sets of ivory piano keys there were so many grins. Michelle and Arabella sat next to Roz and squeezed her. Arabella asked, "How was the foursome, Roz? Michelle and I are each going to have one in the next two nights."

All Roz could do in response was smile and say "Holy shit! I won't be able to walk today, but I don't give a damn. It was the experience of a lifetime. WOW!"

The rest of the trip was surreal. Everyone enjoyed every minute. It was hard for all of them to sustain the intensity of their fuck fest, but if any one of them didn't it wasn't for lack of effort. When the three weeks were up, all eight of them cried.

Three days after Roz got back to England she marched into her agent's office with chapters two-six of her novel complete. She was so tan, fit, and glowing, and her hair so long, at first Will didn't even recognize her.

Roz's novel -- "Lust in the Wilderness" -- was completed six weeks before the deadline and instantly shot to the top of the charts of erotica novels. It stayed there for months, giving her and her publishing house their best paydays ever.

Within six months after the trip ended:

Alistair got an interview at Cambridge, wowed the administration, and was admitted again, and was doing well.

Arabella had become the hottest model in England.

Alistair and Arabella had been exclusively and seriously dating the entire time, living together whenever Arabella's schedule allowed it, and both happier than at any other time in their lives (except for the wilderness trip, of course). Alistair's nobleman father credited Arabella with turning his son around, and was thrilled with the relationship.

Colin became the top producer at his London hedge fund. He fell in love with a London woman he met on a weekend excursion to the Lake District, and they have been a couple for two months.

Darcy was back on the professional tennis tour and recently won a tournament for the first time since his first injury. He has the most groupies on the tour.

With an apology letter from the Queen's Counsel in hand, Rowan got a job at the best law firm in Stratford.

Andrew's business was booming so much that he hired two more guides so he could concentrate on office work and trips to Quebec (wonder why he wanted to go there?).

Oh yeah, and Michelle single-handedly rescued two children lost in the wilderness and became the toast of Montreal.

As for Roz, she continued writing and doing "research." Two or three nights a week, when Andrew is not in Quebec, she sleeps at Andrew's place researching whether a woman can ever get tired of sucking a cock non-stop for hours. Two or three other nights a week she sleeps at Rowan's place trying to see whether a pussy can actually be pounded into oblivion. The jury is still out on both of those questions.