All Comments on 'Lust's Willing Slave'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Angel!

That was fucking incredible!

marcelammarcelamabout 12 years ago
amazing!!!!!

that was Great!!! Delicious!!!! I need more...

isadoreisadoreabout 12 years ago
wonderful

Angel, that was an incredible work of lust; glad to see that you are still able to bring us to that point where few can!

Nicely done and will look forward to your continued adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
EXPLOSIVELY seductive Angel

From my lips to your ear, figuratively speaking of course ;-) This is truthfully, by far, the hottest story I've ever had the intense pleasure of reading on here!

Brandie69Brandie69about 12 years ago
So glad you're (still) here, Angel

I enjoyed being along for the ride! :)

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Ualmost 12 years ago
I love ya!

I love ya Angel, you are in the tops on my writers list. What an experience you shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievable

Just great - a real joy to read you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Horrid!!!!

You must be insane to post such evil things! One fuck should be good enough for ALL OF US!!!

daveylock8daveylock8about 1 year ago

That was completely over the top in every way possible. Nobody, man or woman, has that many orgasms in one fuck session. Also, I believe 11 inch cocks are probably extremely rare. However, that was probably the hottest story I've read in a long time. We all want to believe don't we. I sure do! I could have used more description of the woman's body just because I'm a guy and have my preferences. But, in the end (no pun intended), it didn't really matter. I love how the woman just kept getting further and further immersed in her own reckless abandon. A couple of typos here and there but who cares. I'll read again and cum to it again. Just maybe not 16 or 18 times in a three hour period. Well done! I'll go read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous