All Comments on 'Lyin' Eyes Ch. 02'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story

its good so far i like the husband character he was willing to get back together but he knew thats not going to happen so hes going to end it I hope he tell the other woman about her husband

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
A Woman You Love To Hate

Great job here; Laura's turning into that classic bitch that's so easy to hate. She's tuned out her husband and daughter. Now that the depth of her betrayal is coming out, this is one time I can't wait to see the lawyers swing into action - divorce, alienation of affection, etc.

Tight, fast-paced tale; direct and to-the-point; very good job for a Literotica submission. Hope to see many more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Damn Good

Hope this keeps going in the same direction.Hope husbands kicks her lying, cheating, ass out.Sluts deserve nothing less.Great story so far.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
awesome reading

i kind of thought the couple was well off with cars they drive and I knew as I read that the husband wasn't a wimp so far. It looks as though his investigating crew have put some damaging information in place to confront his wife with. Will keep reading to see how this play out.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
awesome reading

i kind of thought the couple was well off with cars they drive and I knew as I read that the husband wasn't a wimp so far. It looks as though his investigating crew have put some damaging information in place to confront his wife with. Will keep reading to see how this play out.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
You are weaving a very good tale

and delivering it crisply! This is good and you are not dragging it out. I look forward to the next chapter! Well done!

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
enjoying the story

I like the way this is going. keep with the theme and don't let it wander. Looks good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story - Not Erotic

I like it as much as the next guy when a deceitful spouse gets whats coming to them, but its also about the most anti-erotic thing you can read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
get her

dont let her get a damnn thing except a kick in the ass on her way out the door

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 19 years ago
A Tragedy in the making?

This is a very well written story. You have done a great job of exploring the feelings of the husband, and the daughter, but the wife could use a bit of an explanation.

Right now, you have written her as the most cold hearted bitch that I have ever seen on literotica. With the way that she has been acting, I don't see why the husband would have the slightest desire or love left for her.

From these first two chapters, it is clear that she has already emotionally divorced herself from her husband and child. That is what I find most hateful about her, the treatment of her child.

In one way, this story is a really nice twist on a very old theme. The wife in this story is playing the part of the philandering husband who ignores and does not care about his family while the husband is playing the nurturing role. I don't see him as a wimp, he's just a man who cares about his family and is concerned over the effect that this will have on his daughter.

I can see him learning to hate his wife very quickly, not only for her betrayal of him, but more because of her disregard for the effect on the daughter.

The worst part of this is that, in real life, this is the type of scenario that can become a real tragedy. This wife is portrayed as being so self centered that any divorce will be nasty and drawn out. The real tragedy is that she would probably seek custody of the daughter out of spite and would probably get it.

This story is well written, but its theme is highly disturbing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
well done

Glad I desided to keep reading this. You have told us a lot about the feelings of the husband and child, but what about what the wife is feeling. This is a great story more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Reminds Me Of Someone I Know Actually

Great story, but like someone else said I would like to know her motivation. Sounds like drugs to me. It's easy to explain a falling out or a falling out of love with the husband- plenty of stories written about that right here, but hardly anyone explains ignoring a child especially one so young. Is it possible that the boyfriend got her to try some cocaine? Since she is sending all the money is he the one acquiring the drugs and she's footing the bill? It would explain her lack of concern over her daughter. He could be as hooked as she is. Most drug stories here have the women getting hooked and then playing the slut. Makes more sense to me to have someone who is already deep into it drag someone else along until they are both deep into it. At that point the sex is only secondary although they would never admit it.

Keep it up and keep it coming!

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the plot and character development. I would like to know the reasons for the wife's infidelity, and her feelings about the affair and her marriage. I hope Mark shares the evidence with Brian's wife. She needs to know the truth, and have the opportunity to kick his cheating butt to the curve. I also hope Mark sues his wife's company for not taking action against the affair. Hopefully it will be a large and public issue that will hurt the company both financially and in respectibility. Maybe the company will then fire the two cheaters. Hopefully Mark can show Laura's lack of care for their daughter and get custody in the divorce. Keep going!

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Amazing!

I really like how you are making this come out!

Another poster mentioned the 'reversal' in the story. Wife uncaring and husband caregiver. I didn't even think of that but it's true. Slick. Made it nice and under the 'radar'. At least for me.

I also have to agree that rioght now we are eather dealing with the queen super bitch of Literotica(and that is including the 'loving' wives here) or a drug addict.

A facinating and wonderful train wreck. Wow.

Thank you for writing

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Great Story but Wife Is too Bad

This is a great story so far.

However, as others said, I totally do not understand the wife, especially her ignoring her daughter. I would like to know her motivation later in the story.

The story so far left no good quality at all for the wife. I find that a little unrealistic. There has to be a good explanation for that in the story. She has to be royally humiliated and her life totally destroyed. Her company knowing about her affair is almost as much humiliation as any husband can get.

If she contests the divorce, I'd have Carl kidnap her and have her sign it. Her company should be sued, and her irresponsible behavior should be made known to everyone she has ever met or is going to meet. There no part of Laura that can be salvaged for Alyssa. The divorce will not be a big shock for her. She has already lost her mom.

Thanks, author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed reading these 2 chapters greatly!!!

I just want to see that bitch get what she has coming to her. It was very bad when she cheats on her husband but then to treat her daughter like she doesn't care for her at all means to me she has already left them both. She needs to be hurt and hurt badly! Keep it coming and please no reconcilation or wimp husband please!!! Hope her lover's wife finds out about the affair too! Get them both fucked up completely before you end it! Thanks for a great read so far. 5s all the way round. V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A waste of time

To many words, to little action. Cut out some of the bullshit and move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Job!

Great Story thank you! But to Anonymous in USofA who obviously hates this story - why the hell do you keep reading it? You , not the author, needs to cut the bullshit and MOVE ON!

charleybearcharleybearalmost 19 years ago
I like your story a great deal.

I am enjoying your story a lot. As a few people have mentioned, we are sure developing a dislike for Laura and can't wait to see how she gets her payback. Anyone who has read my stories knows I am not into reconciliation so I certainly hope you don't go there. It sure doesn't look like you are setting it up for that to happen.

I cannot comprehend personally any reason why a mother would reject her child like Laura has. But I live in a pretty vanila life here.

Someone else wrote a story with a wife just as detestable. I cannot recall the author but the wife threw away her marriage and her children because she wanted to be rich and have it all and the husband ended up married to the rich veterinarian. She was as bad or worse than Laura.

Thanks again for a great start to what will be one of my favorite stories I hope.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Remarkable!

I think this story is a very Remarkable story, why should women be the only "caregivers" to the childern KUDOS. Bring the story on!! Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
odd that mother love dissapears

i can see her get mad at husband, or falling for someone else - but like the other commentator who was reminded, i find the sudden loss of mother love to be hard to grasp.

we have seen too many stories here where the McGuffin was the woman was given ralphies or X to start the affair. so i hate to advocate drugs for a story line, but an addiction to drugs would seem to be the possible reason for the loss of mother love for the little kid. Meth, crack, crank, coke or even X. and there have not been a lot of drug addict stories here. still, an addiction would show other effects over 6 months.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Just Proof Needed!

Since it is an apparent fact that she is screwing this man constantly to the point she completely turns her back on her familly, all that is needed is the proof.

I am interested in knowing why? What does Brian have that would cause her to feel that way? 12" by 4" ?? Blackmail? But that wouldn't change her feelings about her family. Is she fucking her way to the top? Or thinks she is? What?

I'll hafta wait for the next chapter for this answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hope for more....

I would really like to know why the wife has no affection for her daughter. Ignoring hubby is pretty normal, unfortunately, but a mother allienated from her child, especially a 3 year old, has got to be a real sickness.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Good work

Well written and well developed story. Really enjoy the theme; the husband reacts realistically to his wife's infidelity and takes action. I am anxious to read additional chapters to this story and am curious to see where the author takes this couple. Kudos to Longhorn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good, but..

Laura's too one dimensional. It's not just the part about how she treats her daughter. She knows her husband owns a company that has purchased private investigation agencies and has the resources to spy on her with little trouble, yet, even after he makes it apparent that he suspects her, she blatantly continues contacting the guy in such a way that it would be easy for someone to find out. Either she's really stupid or she's really indifferent. Either way, the character is reduced to little more than a McGuffin.

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Maybe she doesn't know

It was said that the company kept a low profile. So it's possible that she doesn't know exactly about certain aspects of the company, maybe just knows he deals in technology. It was said that no one but him knew about the equipment in the house that he put in to keep track of the babysisters that came over and to watch the daughter and the maid that came by.

It's possible that she never really took an interest in his work or just didn't care. Would go with her actions now in how she treats him and more importantly her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tight, Concise and Straightforward

KUDO's Author - For a first effort damn good work - Please don't pay a lot of concern to the lack of erotic comments as some stories don't pan to the requirement of explicitly described sex. Plus much of what is here sitewise isn't really erotic as some authors wouldn't know erotic if it bit them on the ass. Erotic is sensual - crude F&S is just crass F&S without rhyme or plot and thats ok if its what you like. Perhaps expressing sensual acts is akin to getting better at preforming it - it takes experience therefore confidence - then if it fits in the story.

Anyway, a very good start on a challenging theme. Another comment caught my eye. The one regarding her non-caring plasticity perhaps being drugs. I don't remember much about her background but even as a somewhat unknown who could stomach her as a mother or wife so far? Overkill? Perhaps not - lets let it unfold. On the subject of addictions, sex has joined booze and drugs as valid problems of note.

So author, thanks for your talent, time and theme of consequence with hopefully more to come - with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
who want someone else whoreslut as a wife

she unkind to your child,she treat you like shit,why keep her near your child.with aids and stds she a walking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another good story

I'm ready to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One mistake

I certainly would not want my employees knowing my private business

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Would be a good story/

If the information gathering machine didn't come straight from a Tom Clancy novel.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Great

Great story Mr Bob,,,, a man cursed by better with than without. One might suggest he should have confronted and guilted her a bit, but I think you painted a picture where she suspected that he knew of her betrayal.. The one pieEuosport red deerce suit was back on, no more afternoon delight etc. Chapter two bob!!.. he guilts his wife and gets friendly with the office girl!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
The logical continuation of 01

They are building up the case. The interesting thing is that can find out about the past as well as the present! The bothersome point is the child and of course, the constant threat of reconciliation because of the child....

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
EYES ARE KEYS TO THE SOUL

and to be open when the truth sinks in. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great writer who has stopped writing

to many investergators,5 or more for a cheating wife all he need was voice recorders to all cell and land line a car tracking divice cameras int he home and one investergatror to follow her when she went out and a camera to record her affair. you would think these were fbi or cia operatives looking for a spy. to many to be real but the point is well taken .

kansasjackkansasjackover 11 years ago
To Anonymous - 05/23/12 - a great writer who has stopped writing

Isn't it interesting how someone would complain of the number of investigators used in this research? What would you do if it was your wife involved, your daughter and company impacted, and that since you were basically paying yourself to do the investigation the number of investigators is such a moot point.

To Longhorn__07 I say; keep on keeping on ...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loving this

You are masterfully guiding the reader through this one! I'm on the edge of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
much

better than chapt 1.

chapt 2 gets 5 stars. keep rollin

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For Sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
BEFORE THE ATT'S

on must verify the proof and more $$$$. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loving it

The drama is palpable. Five stars.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
All this at his fingertips...and he was still caught with his pants down!

Because...HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY!!!

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
warming up

This is building nicely.

Its frightening to think how much information is out there waiting to be gathered up by someone.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

This is very well developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Protect your SSN...

I work in information technology and I haven't listed my SSN on any form in more than a decade. Protect your Social Security Number, you wouldn't believe what information can be pulled from the internet with just your SSN. All those forms you fill out at your Doctor's office, insurance forms, cell phone accounts, etc.? They all ask for your SSN, but they don't need it - so don't fill it out, don't give it to them - and when they ask for it - tell them NO. They won't push it, they know better.

All those forms pass through many, many hands before they're scanned into a digital representation and added to the cloud. Hell, many prisons now have technology rooms so their prisoners' time can be "farmed" out - for a price - for data input for corporations and businesses. Just imagine: the application you filled out for your TV, Internet, and Voice package is passing through the hands of some of the more adept white collar criminals in the country. Never give anyone your SSN.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
All doubts are removed

The only thing left is why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

1The basic story is good but WHY so you authors insist on creating your protagonist as a contradiction! He's a very successful business man working in an industry that requires one to be intelligent and TOUGH! But he endures his wife's aloofness and pissy attitude and lives in a state of denial when you've already presented a mountain of evidence circumstantial as it may be! Then you have him sick to his stomach and all manner of "ill feelings" when he knows for sure!

Please! Those contradictions don't make the story "interesting"!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
One thing that defines excellence in this category, is the depiction of the wife...

This chapter was OK in that regard, but did not advance the plot enough to get to exposing who the (biotch) of a cheating wife IS, and WHY.

Still really good, but the author should have sped this up. Of course, as a LW editor, I would say that LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ya ya ya....

God bless america and every cuckold husband who pushes weights or has a security business or a dojo in the basement....I am really surprised the writer only has our cuckie as a golden gloves boxer and not a 10 degree tam whatever blackbelt at one or more martial arts! Tell me why would anyone married to Mr. Perfect and knowing he owns security companies and private investigation companies even in the remotest parts of their brains think they could get away with cheating. And lets face it this bimbo isn't trying too hard to hide her cheating. Absolutely nothing in the story is believable.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like this

I.like where this is going. Light the fire. What up the grill. Time to BTB.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
BTB

Go for the throat.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

True, he had no proof at that moment, but "where there's smoke, there's fire" didn't become a cliche because it's seldom true.

Let's see, their boss told them to tone it down and keep their affair out of the workplace, and Laura had lost a merit increase due to poor performance die to her conduct. How much more doe he expect them to do? I know this is an older story, but I'll say it again, companies do NOT put things in their Policies and Procedures that will expose them to lawsuits, it's exactly the opposite! To the extent their are "morals clauses," they are there to PROTECT the company if a manager/supervisor uses his/her position to extract sexual favors from an underling. To whatever extent a company is liable, it is the employee who has a case, his/her spouse has no standing to sue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like The Old Saying

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it's probably time to BTB. "Honey, it's not what it looks like" or "it was only sex". Oh, hell, fuck me, no fuck you. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

Find it hard to swallow that a VERY successful business man in the type of business he's in could get so "screwed emotionally" and worry about humiliation! Nope....it should and would be anger and rage!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Too stupid to breed

This guy acts like a brain burned moron, it seems that every guy in here with few exceptions is to stupid to have children.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Slow

This guy seems to be slowly coming around. Now just grow some balls!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
All cheaters get caught eventually

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't worry

the MC turns out to be a spineless cuck at the end because of a ridiculous RAAC.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Average people don't have access or sufficient wealth to hire such investigators. Your hubby character obviously can afford the bill, but this is why I gave you three stars, because in the real world, the advantages you've given hubby are not available. In short, your superman hubby is poor fiction at best. He doesn't have to struggle to achieve his goals. He just snaps a finger and it happens. Not likely in the universe most of us inhabit.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago

RE: Torgau

You're marking this story down because it's not believable that someone could hire an investigator? I mean, it's made pretty clear that this is the CEO of a firm that deals with all manner of security, including investigators. The fact he's a CEO of a company should clue you in that he has the cash to throw around and he has access to the team of investigators because of the nature of the business. It's not 'average' no, but then what is on this site? Heiresses, spies, geniuses and prostitutes with a heart of gold are some of the fodder you will find in stories all over Lit and if you're marking stories down because they aren't what you would find in everyday life then you're probably doing a lot of authors a disservice.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading this again, it.must be great to own a security company like this. I don't remember what happens, but I hope Brian gets destroyed.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

To the critics, the husband is the CEO of a company that does a lot of DOD work which means he has to have good security and he owns his own security firm. Pretty handy, He also has home wired and bug to keep track of the help and baby sitters. He has the base covered the is toast and so is the boy friend. Good story-I always give five stars for good writing and free stories. Keep up the good work.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

Good story, well written, and kept me hooked despite building up to a BTB scenario which I am not a great fan of. The only downside was that the cheating behaviour of the wife, Laura, was not subtle. I would expect her to over compensate to her husband to hide her cheating - for instance by being more attentive to him or by enthusiastically offering him ‘sorry fucks’ to deflect his attention from her extra marital fornication? Just my thoughts.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Atleast he's got a backbone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still weak. Still taking too long to take action. Unless he0s getting his ducks in a row (which it was never said), you are still portraying a weak closeted wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like to reed and learn but hate cheaters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its so unbelievable surely the wife would at least try to hide the affair an I’m pretty sure I’d know if there were cameras in my house

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"[She] spent most of Saturday with a hangover so bad the slightest noise caused her pain." - I would have put on the heaviest metal or punk rock I could find and turn it up to 11!

\

She couldn't care less about her family until it suits her, then gets pissed that they're not at her beck and call?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what I've been expecting of the man it's really really good. It takes a ton of internal curse to do this it definitely accepted his wife as a total slut and betrayed him for months. The point that cheaters are think they're smarter than everybody else is certainly true and this bitch has no idea that the axis about to fall in her neck. I find that deliciously appropriate.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

BTB fast and hard. protect your Company!

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Hope hubby has a pre nup!!!

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Je ne comprends pas son mari. En fait c'est une vraie lopette !!!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So the husband is professional security expert and yet he didn't think his wife going out 4 nights a week was suspicious after the first 3-6 month's? OMG 😱😱😱😱 that's so fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well constructed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much better Herr. Believable and the MC is being developed well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As big a cry baby and wimp that this guy is, i hope his wife divorces his wimp ass and take him to the cleaners. i have read all i can stand. FUCK HIM

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Mmmmmmmm, yet another rich man, it makes it so easy to write if money isn’t an object and he happens to run an investigation firm.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

The Femdom agitprop whore is married to a security consultant and thinks she can keep her affair a secret, even though all her ‘girls’ know, too?!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@oldtwit - You've nailed it on the head, so many of these types of stories are about people that have so much money that it's not really an object. Makes it very difficult to care about such people because you know that ultimately they've all decided that their job and money is the only thing of importance in their lives. This guy would never have been cheated on if he'd paid more attention to his wife and her needs, but no, that would have been considered unmanly and simpish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enlightening how the bubble of self delusion colors the impression that she can increasingly cheat with impunity.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Old with,

There had been nothing thus far indicating he was a neglectful husband.

Laura is a heartless, selfish and delusion slut. Why the MC feels at all bad about tailing her is silly; unless he's to weak to accept he can't face the truth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just how much evidence of adultry do you need before you act?... one time would be enough for most... allowing it to drag it out is nothing more than masochism.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

I’ve never understood why some authors need to have months of evidence of adultery when you only need once or twice to prove that it wasn’t a drunken mishap. It’s just ridiculous to want any more evidence ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous