All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 12'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This isn't even a chapter in the same story. It should have been submitted as an offshoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree

I agree with both comments. I love the series but This story should have been a seperate one. Now if somehow mom and joined in maybe. But in that case the group would be getting too big. Interesting tho

WatchingCloudWatchingCloudover 6 years agoAuthor
Chime in

Okay, I don't usually respond to the comments section, and I completely respect everyone's opinions. Heck, it's nice to have readers passionate enough to care.

That said, while this seems like a departure, it's actually quite pertinent to the story. Patience, and it shall become clear.

Thanks. More to come!

DdaltonDdaltonover 6 years ago
keep writting

While this does seem a little off of the established track, great story lines. Keep up the great work!

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago
Unexpected twist

I don't know, I feel like it's a roller-coaster. Last chapter we have a new comer and suddenly Sean's mom sneaked a peek at his diary? It's kinda weird. Although the parents' action is still hot but it lost the groove a bit. Anyway, I read your response earlier and I'm looking forward to what comes out of this episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting diversion

I'm really interested to see where you are going to take this. I like Vida a lot, but I'm not sure about how I feel with Sean's mother in the mix. As long as she doesn't get directly involved in the group and join, I'm cool. I love this series and I trust you as the author, but I'm a bit skeptical. The journal is an exciting liability too, and Sean is the perfect character to compose it. Can't wait for the next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm

if i’m gonna be honest i rly don’t like this offshoot and i kinda skipped through the whole thing, but ur a good ass writer and i respect ur ideas, we’ll see where this goes ig.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Oh Joan... who's your daddy, you naughty girl? I bet this isn't the last time you do this.

Nice job Watching Cloud. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous