M Club Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just need to stretch out a bit," she said, genuinely leaning into it and feeling the pull along her hamstrings and back. "Couple long classes today. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. You know I don't mind watching you pose."

Joan crawled up onto the mattress, remaining on her knees while reaching further forward with her hands until her breasts touched the comforter. She then reached back between her legs and ran her fingers across her smooth pussy.

"I've had this itch all evening I've needed to scratch." He didn't know the half of it.

"By all means."

Joan indulged her exhibitionist side and began rubbing herself in earnest. First she ran her fingers up and down along the outside of her labia and then inside. She then circled her clit without making direct contact, gently kneading the flesh to stimulate deeper nerves.

In the back of her mind, she wondered just what sort of masturbating Sean and Denby had done with each other or their friends. Was it anything this explicit? She knew some people were less than comfortable showing off, even for their lover. Tom had jerked off for her only a couple times, usually at her insistence, not counting the occasional stroking needed to get ready for penetration. It was a shame he didn't do it more, since she rather enjoyed watching. On the other hand, he happily watched any time she played with herself. Perhaps he just didn't have the same exhibitionist streak.

After a little more fingering, Joan rolled over onto her back. She left her legs spread wide with knees dangling off the side. Pushing the limits, she even used her fingers to spread her labia.

"Enjoying the view?"

Tom grinned. "Very hot. What got into you today?"

Joan shrugged. "Just my imagination, I guess. So, would you say you're turned on?"

"Safe to say, yes."

"Show me."

There was no hesitation from her husband this time. He lifted from the chair just long enough to pull down his shorts and underwear, revealing his nice, long cock that was indeed at full staff. Unlike her, Tom did no grooming down below, but she'd never been bothered by the curly mass of brown hair. He was just long enough that when she sucked him off the hairs were seldom in her way.

He sat back down and gave himself a slow tug. Yeah, that was what she wanted to see while he watched her. She'd wanted it all evening.

"Is that because of me?" She batted her eyes at him.

"Always, baby."

"So sweet of you. Maybe you can tell me what you'd like to do with it?"

Tom's eyes narrowed. "Hmmm. First, I'd lay you back on the bed and climb over you."

Joan grabbed a pillow and tucked it under her head so she could lay back with her legs hanging off the side and still see her husband. She then resumed rubbing herself, now with increased focus on the area immediately around her clit. "And then what?"

"Then you're gonna hold those lovely tits together so I can slide my cock between them." As Tom said the words, he started rocking his hips, thrusting his cock through a loose grip.

Joan removed one hand from her crotch to squeeze her breasts together. "Mmm...a little titty fuck action, huh? I like that. Your hard shaft between my soft tits. And I so love watching the head poking out, pointing right at my face, wondering if it's about to go off."

"I bet you'd like that." Tom began stroking in time with his hips.

Tom usually climaxed inside her pussy or mouth. Joan didn't mind his cum going elsewhere, as long as she had the ability to clean up afterward. There had been one rather embarrassing episode on a vacation early in their relationship when she'd been sucking him off on a dark beach. He'd climaxed when she was stroking him by hand to give her jaw a breather and she'd ended up with his jizz in her hair and on the front of her dress. She'd been mortified walking through the hotel lobby, afraid everyone would stare and judge. Another couple rode the same elevator and she got a look from the lady, along with a wink. Embarrassing as it had been, she'd also gotten turned on enough to take Tom again as soon as they were in their room. Hot as it turned out, she didn't want to make a habit of it.

"Cum wherever you like, hon," she said. "Face, tits, hair, pussy. All of the above."

Joan intensified her rubbing, the first hints of an orgasm already on the horizon. When she was aroused, it didn't take her long to get off. She suspected Tom would be in a similar state and she wanted to make sure he finished himself so she could watch.

"What are you gonna do next?"

Tom's eyes roved across her body, settling on the action between her legs. "I'm gonna kneel down and lick that sweet pussy. Up and down. I'm gonna slide my tongue inside you and then wrap my lips around your clit and suck."

Joan moaned. "Mmm...mama likes."

"And while I'm doing that, I'll start flicking my tongue across it."

Joan simulated the act by quickly moving her fingers side to side across her clit. The stimulation was divine, driving her onward to release.

"Oh, yeah, just like that. That feels so good."

Tom groaned, upping the speed with which he was stroking. "You taste amazing. I could eat you all night."

"Hope you're hungry." Joan slowed for a moment and waited until her husband locked eyes with her. "But as much as I like your tongue, right now I want that cock deep inside me. Tell me how you'd fuck me."

Tom stood, but didn't come any closer. She adored the hungry look as he took in her exposed body. She reveled in the effect it had on him, his arousal and impending climax.

"I'll stand right on the edge of the bed, between your legs," he said. "I'll tease your pussy with the tip of my cock, smearing my pre-cum all over."

Joan ran her index finger up and down her slit, slick with her own moisture and imagining it was his cock. She was half-tempted to just let him take her right now, exactly as he was describing, but that would deny her seeing him bring about his own climax. There would be time for more later.

"Oh, that's so good, but I need you inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Tom, breathing deep, began to stroke himself in earnest now. The head of his cock was an angry red and the veins were swollen in his tight grip.

"I push the head against you and slide in as deep as I can in one push," he said. "You're so wet, you don't need me to go slow. God, you're so fucking wet and hot and tight. My cock fits perfectly inside you."

Joan loved listening to him talk dirty. She slid a finger deep inside her pussy, followed soon by a second and third. She began to piston them in and out in time with Tom's own stroking. With her other hand, she furiously rubbed her clit. Her orgasm was mere moments away.

"Just like that. Just like that. Fuck me."

Tom said nothing, merely stroking harder. Joan's climax came and she held her fingers deep inside while her other fingers pressed into her clit. Whimpers escaped as she desperately tried not to alarm the boys in their rooms down the hall. Her pussy contracted repeatedly around her fingers until finally subsiding enough for her to withdraw.

"Almost there," Tom said in a pained grunt.

"Cum for me," she said. "Cum all over me."

He stepped forward until his cock hovered over her pussy. With a few more frantic strokes, he exploded. Thick ropes of white semen draped across her breasts and tummy. He milked out a little more, which dripped down onto her pubic mound. All of that, just for her.

"So hot," she said with a blissful grin. She ran her fingers through the mess, smearing it across her breasts and then all the way down to her pussy. His gift intermingled with her own juices.

"Yeah." He wiped the tip of his cock off on the back of her hand. She playfully gave him a tug until one final drop escaped, which she rubbed around the head of his deflating cock.

Joan savored the moment. It had indeed been one of the hottest things they'd done together in some time. Not that there was anything wrong with the more typical lovemaking. There was something to the variety, the talk, and the connection despite a foot of physical separation. She could see the attraction to this for Sean and Denby if sex was off the table - creative and still sexually powerful without physical contact. Was this the sort of thing they were doing together? What about with their friends? Even she couldn't quite imagine what that might be like. Intense, no doubt.

Tom leaned down until their bodies were pressed together. He gave her a long, passionate kiss. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him in tight.

"Where'd that come from" he asked.

Joan shrugged innocently. "I don't know. Just in the mood for showing off and maybe watching, I guess."

"Well, I'm not complaining."

"I could tell." They kissed again, then she pushed him back. "How about a shower? Maybe that'll give you enough time to recover."

Tom grinned. "Oh? Recover for what?"

Joan rose and took him by the hand. "Whatever you want."

12