All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 13'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once again, again.......

Nothing is as good as Mom getting off and she knows that All the boys in the house know that she is doing it, yet she pretends no one else knows. When she slips up and screams out your name is when it really gets hot. She lets you know later that she knew all along that you had been watching the entire time and that just made her that much more hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please be careful

This was another good addition to the series and helps to develop Sean as a character. However I'm not a big fan of the whole incestuous vibe. I feel if the mother gets too "involved" it creates way too much awkwardness in the story. I hope you'll explore more of the other club members in the future instead of a weird family relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong direction

The incest angle messes up a great series. Go back to the core of what the club is about. There is more material with the members yet to explore.

4E4F

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stick to the group!

Please please please don't drag the mother into this! So much to explore with Lisa - Sean, Andy-Vida, etc etc...

core0052core0052over 6 years ago
I like where this is headed

M Club is one of my favorite series in the history of this site, right up there with Beauty and the Geek for me. And I actually really like where things seem to be going with Sean's mom's tacit approval of the Club's behavior! My hunch is that it won't go full-blown incest, more like she'll just provide an environment where the kids can come over and openly masturbate and it's treated as normal. But wherever it's headed, I'm happy to follow. This is an incredibly, incredibly hot story, and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

like this little sideways jaunt,, mom is cool, no doubt,, like it,, wish mine had been,,,she walked in my bedroom once without knocking and caught me jerking my cock,, guess i was 15 at the time,, dam, did she blow a gasket,,made me take a cold shower,, read me the riot act, it was a perversion and a sick act,, and then she told my my father when he got home from work and i got hell from him aas well. he was never the same towards me after that,,took me a long time to understand that i did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love

I love the direction the book is going in

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 4 years ago
I can't help but be amused

by Anonymous. HeShe is complaining (apparently) about a lack of eroticism, but read THIRTEEN chapters before making a complaint in the form of a personal attack. Methinks HeShe doth protest too much. Perhaps your story struck too close to home? No matter. I just hope there are many more chapters to come.

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESover 4 years ago
Pretty anticlimactic

I mean, there wasn't really any incest in it. Nor really anyone doing anything with anyone else. Should of been different tags/category really.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I liked this. A mothers love of her children is unsurpassable. No matter what direction you take this, it is good for me. A bit of taboo is never wrong as long as love is the motivating force.

Thanks for sharing... again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous