M Club Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this puzzling out of motives led him to wonder if his mom secretly wanted to watch -- either him or the entire club. Sean found himself somewhere between mortified and aroused at the notion. He didn't think he could perform in front of her. That would just be too...weird. But what if he didn't know for sure she was there? What if she might be watching, but he couldn't tell? Like what she'd done yesterday with the cracked door? Had she both been giving him a show and showing him the way to reciprocate?

Sean had to adjust his shorts to accommodate his erection. Clearly, some part of his subconscious found the whole notion arousing. But it was one thing to know she'd read about it and quite another to actually do it knowing she might see.

He thought he might be able to do it -- jerk off with his door slightly cracked, right when he knew she'd be getting home. She had told him when that would be. Was that merely coincidence? Nothing seemed like a coincidence any longer, but perhaps his imagination was creating links that simply didn't exist. If he was jerking off when she could see him and everything else had been a mere coincidence, it could be bad. He'd certainly be horribly embarrassed.

What had his mom said last night over dinner? Live outside your comfort zone. Try something new. Maybe she was talking about herself as much as him.

Then he wondered about his dad. Did he know any of this? Would his mom say anything or just keep it to herself? It probably depended on how close they were about this sort of thing and whether she thought he'd be okay with it. Sean's gut told him that she hadn't said anything. He couldn't quite say why he felt that, but it was all speculation anyway.

Sean pulled out his homework, but it sat untouched on his desk amid his chaotic mind. He went to the bathroom and then swung by the kitchen for a drink and snack. Still, he couldn't focus enough to study.

A glance at his phone showed him it was 3:55. His mom could be home at any time. Would he? Could he? Is that what she wanted or hoped to find?

Fuck it, he thought. Be daring. Be bold. He'd stepped outside his comfort zone with the girls and that had turned into something wonderful. Granted, he wasn't looking for anything like that with his mom, but if this did turn out okay, perhaps it would forge a bond and trust deeper than what they already enjoyed. That did have a certain appeal, strange as it seemed.

He stepped into the hall and pulled his door back until it was cracked just enough that he had a view of his bed. Returning to his room, he closed the door to the same position. He laid back on his bed and looked toward the door. The crack was too narrow to see anything in the dim hallway beyond. He wasn't sure he'd even be able to make out a shadow of someone standing there. To his mind, that was perfect. He didn't want to know, or be tempted to look.

Nervous, he unzipped his shorts and slid his underwear down just enough to free his cock. He was only slight aroused, but knew it wouldn't take much to get himself going. Was he really going to go through with this?

He began stroking, slow tugs sufficient only to get his cock fully erect. After having been fixated on sex and half-aroused all day, he desperately needed the release. He was quick to respond and his imagination quickly darted between all his usual fantasies...and the new.

His heart leaped when he heard the kitchen door open and close. He had time to change his mind -- either put his cock away or close the door. He did neither. Despite the nerves, he kept stroking and somehow didn't lose his erection.

Often, his mom would call for him or his brother when arriving home -- either to see if they were there or just to say hi and catch up on the day. Today there was only silence. He stroked quietly, ears perked to any sound, and he thought he heard soft footsteps on the carpeted stairs. This was it, she would reach the hall and pass his door in mere moments, and he had only seconds left to back out. He closed his eyes, focused entirely on the faintest of background sounds from the house, and rubbed his cock.

Sean's hand was practically shaking, but he managed to maintain a smooth, slow pace. He held his cock such that it pointed straight at the ceiling. If she was watching, and he was almost certain she was despite no sound one way or the other since those soft footfalls, there was no way she couldn't see him fully exposed. Was this what she wanted? Was she turned on or off? Would she barge in angrily, secretly play with herself, or just watch quietly, the secret voyeur?

Sean, unable to focus on a mental picture of Denby or Lisa, instead imagined his mom in the hallway watching. He pumped his cock like he often did for the girls, with the intent of maximizing visibility and showmanship. He imagined his mom peeling down her yoga shorts, revealing that smooth pussy, rubbing herself quietly as she watched on.

He was as hard as he'd ever been and knew his pent-up orgasm wouldn't wait long. Reaching down, he cupped his balls with his free hand and moaned softly as he massaged them. What would she think of that? Might she reach up underneath her bra and pinch a nipple? Or slide her fingers deep into her pussy, finding it sopping wet?

Through slit eyelids, Sean took a quick peek at the door. It remained cracked just as he'd left it and it was impossible to tell if anyone was beyond. The situation was perfect -- he could both pretend she was watching while being able to plausibly deny knowing for certain.

As expected, his orgasm was quick in arriving. He was tempted to ease off his pace and edge for a while, but he was so close to the cliff that he didn't think he'd be able to hold on any longer. Giving in, he upped his pace, added a little additional pressure, and rode a powerful jolt. Hot semen spurted up and landed across his hand and stomach, each punctuated with a short gasp. Even as the peak faded, he continued to stroke, smearing the viscous liquid into his skin and short-trimmed pubes. It was only then that he realized his mom, if watching, would know he kept things groomed down there. What would she think of that?

The relief was immense and gratifying. He'd pushed his comfort zone and so far it had been a pleasant experience. He didn't know what would come next. If nothing, he was okay with that. There would be an understanding between them, even if it remained unspoken.

He reached for a tissue from his nightstand and began to wipe up. Even as he did so, he was almost certain he heard a soft click from the hallway. Unhurriedly, he finished, dressed, tossed the tissue away, and peered out into the hallway. The door to his parents' room was now closed, where it had been wide open before. He smiled and returned to his desk, ready to get studying.

* * *

Before dinner and shortly before his brother and dad were expected home, Sean ventured down to the kitchen. He was nervous to face his mom, but far less so than he had been the previous day. There was no sense in putting off the inevitable.

"Hey mom," he said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a soda. She was cutting vegetables at the counter, dressed less provocatively than before in loose athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair was damp and combed back. "How was class?"

"Good," she said, turning and giving him a warm smile before returning to her work. "Worked my legs over pretty well today. Might have to hit your father up for a massage tonight."

Sean had a pretty good feeling where that would lead, given the sounds coming from their room the last couple nights.

"How was school?"

"Uneventful," he said. "Got my paper turned in, so that's good. Just studying for my test now."

"Ready?"

"Just about." Sean took a pull from his drink while openly admiring his mom's backside, particularly her shapely legs. Exercise agreed with her.

"Oh, I mentioned the yoga thing to Den. She's up for it."

His mom turned again and her smile was even bigger. "Does that mean both of you?"

"Yup."

"I hope it's because you want to and not just because she's coming."

"Yes, I do actually kinda enjoy it."

Mom nodded and resumed chopping. "I'm glad to hear that. But even if it was just for her, there's nothing wrong with that. It's a sign of maturity, doing things for and with your partner. I'm sure it won't go unrewarded."

Sean cocked his head. Mature? Partner? Reward? He'd heard her use the "mature" label with him before, usually when trying to use his behavior as an example to his brother. He'd never heard her use "partner" when referring to Denby or any other girlfriend before, though, and he was well aware of the sexual connotations. Was she basically telling him what to do to get into his girlfriend's pants?

"Okay," he said, unsure how else to respond. "I'll keep that in mind."

"I'm sure you will. And I don't need to remind you how to behave. Haven't for a long time. Myself, on the other hand..."

Sean felt a flutter in his stomach. Was she going to bring things out into the open? He wasn't sure he wanted to face that.

She set down the knife and turned to fully face him. Her expression was soft and slightly chagrined.

"What?" he said, his voice cracking.

Mom took a deep breath, looking as nervous as he'd ever seen her. "Sometimes I'm a little nosey. Too nosey. And sometimes I really screw up."

It was an apology for looking at his book. He could only imagine how difficult it was for her, even if she hadn't come and spelled it out. He just nodded, keeping his expression even.

Her voice almost shaking, she said, "I violated your privacy and I'm so sorry for that. It was stupid. I was stupid. And I swear it'll never happen again."

She had only apologized to him once before in his life on anything like this level, when she forgot to pick him up from an out-of-town game as a high school freshman. This sounded as sincere as possible and he completely believed her.

He nodded. "It's okay."

She shook her head. "No, it's not, but thanks for saying so."

Sean had a flash of insight. Had her masturbating for him been a form of atonement, a chance for him to get even? And, if so, had his performance in return been the entirely wrong signal to send back to her. He felt his cheeks warm at the thought.

He steadied himself and gave her a little shrug. "Well, thanks for not making a big deal of...it."

Mom suddenly looked as embarrassed as he felt. "As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to get upset over except my behavior."

Sean nodded.

"We good?" she asked.

Sean smiled. "Yeah. We're good."

She stepped forward and gave him a quick hug. He wrapped his arms around her, painfully aware of how this hug felt different than all the previous ones. She held him for just a moment, though, then retreated to the counter.

"And for the record," she said, "we don't need to make a habit of...anything. Not everyone is as open-minded and it would only take one slip-up."

Sean nodded, blushing in full. The twinkle in her eye told him all he needed to know, though. She'd enjoyed the hell out of it -- showing, watching, or both. And she hadn't exactly said never again...

"Understood."

She winked. "Now, could you please get the table set?"

12