All Comments on 'Mac and Me'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cried Like An Idiot!

<br>

A lovely story! (Although you might want to run an eye over the couple of paragraphs below, then revise and resubmit...)

<br><br>

"A few years back, ee bought a nice house way out in the sticks, with plenty of room and few neighbors, which is just the way we like it.

<br><br>

We had quite a fright last year when Mac had a health scare, and for a while it wasn't looking too good, but thankfully for both of us everything worked out well. A life with Mackenzie is not something I ever want to deal with."

<br><br>

Again though, just lovely - and I really did cry like an idiot towards the end.

<br><br>

xx

davidwattsdavidwattsover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

... to the first commentor who correctly noted the typo ee which should have been we, and the 'with' that should have read 'without', and these will be corrected ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thankyou

The sexual content of the story is insignificant. Whether it be two guys, a male and a female or in this case two females. What is there is a incredibly well crafted romance story that gave me great satisfaction, so much so the tears are still damp on my cheeks.........

Thankyou so very much for the pleasure that you have brought me with your story......

Mike...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Not what I normally read when I come here, but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

This type of story is why I come to Literotica. I really like romance, coupled with a gentle and positive storyline. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

I usually pass over the Lesbian category and don't know what brought me here...You were right at the beginning...this is a great love (Romance)story. It matches the quality of "Alex the Kat"s story.."Shelter in the Storm"...and that is meant as a compliment.

whtyelcplwhtyelcplover 15 years ago
Warm Hearted Story Thanks!

Red blooded male here, but I found it touching sweet. My only regret is I hit only one star and Literotica's system wouldn't let me change it! this is a 5 star story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderfuly Heartwarming!

What a wonderful story! It was so warm that one could feel the caring and the passion with which it was written. I could feel Mac's love for Abby coming from the page. I wish I owned a movie studio because it would make a wondrous love story and one that would become a classic. This story must become part of that Literotica favorites section. Thanks for sharing your inspiration :)

After I wrote my comments, I felt that they could be misconstrued. Let it be clear, no sarcasm involved, I truly loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A real trooper

Wonderful love story.Thanks for sharing this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazed!

I have been reading these stories for years. I am normally pretty harsh judge on stories, so I give very few fours (4) to a story. If was a great pleasure to give this a five (5). Wish it could have been more.

socratestessocratestesover 15 years ago
touching

Wonderful story.I especially liked the part about the mum and the epilogue.

Should inspire all the wall flowers out there.Bravo.Encore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just lovely

So erotic...what's not to love... Thanks

Brooklyn277Brooklyn277about 15 years ago
Great!

This is exactly the kind of gem I love finding on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

Well written and great story line. A delight to read.

janet1069cjanet1069calmost 15 years ago
i cried...

from the beginning, you had me hooked. and as your story threaded its way to the ending i wanted it to have, i started to cry from happiness. very touching, very sweet, very beautiful. you're an amazing writer, and i hope you continue to share your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so sweet

This is one of my favorite stories. I have come back and read it more than once. When one sees something of ones self in a story it adds meaning. Thank you for writing such a dear, touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just not there :(

there wasn't enough love if that makes scence. I just didn't do it for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another male

That came in to read a story to get off, and stuck around for the sweet romance. Great story!

yourgaybrotheryourgaybrotherabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for such a well-written, inspiring love story. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow.

wow.. i love your story a lot! really. even if i don't understand each word, because my english is not the best one. thank you.

LiveCatLiveCatabout 12 years ago
awesome

Absolutely beautiful, the characters are depicted so well I feel like I've known them for years. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing better than romance

No matter how many times i read good romances, they make me either cry or laugh out loud. For me it's the telltale sign of quality, if they make me feel something. I wept like a doggy with this one, so you have my five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg!!!

I loved this story from the beginning because I'm from schenectady and I lived in the stockades then I moved to watertown!! small world!! only got better as it went on!

DeuxmeDeuxmealmost 12 years ago
well done!

This is one of my fave stories here.

I'm such a sucker for a good old love story. *sigh*

shurekshurekover 11 years ago
Incredible.

Absolutely beautiful story. Thank you for brightening my day!

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago
Adorable~

Fuckin' beautiful story.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Yar!

Damnit, you made me cry! Beautiful story, fantastic.

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 10 years ago
thatwas

fuckn awesome yo 4 real

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We need more like this

Yes, we certainly need more stories like this one. It's a lovely tale, a real winner. It's the kind of story that other writers would read and think: "I wish I had written this one." I know I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wsm

This abby grl reminded me of my ex girlfriend

Jst wish tht my grl hd the strength of abby in her to fight herself nd face the world

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
A true love story

And a beautiful one at that. I love everything about it, the characters, Abby's discovery, her and McKenzie's courtship...such love, that you can't help but root for them. The writing style and flow of the story is classic. Job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best of the best

I come back to this story every once in a while, just to remind myself how charming and touching it is. I reckon all of your readers owe you something for the sheer pleasure that 'Mac and Me' brings. For me, the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is one of the most wonderful, loving, and excellent writtren story, an in-dept look at a satuation and a nice job of exploring the felling and thoughts associated with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I smiled...

...from the beginning to the end. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

awesome story.fast enough,the comical turns, the romance, just perfect.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Lovely story!

So much love and life and romance in this story! thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved every word... An honestly good love story. Oh yeah, I do love happy endings as this one was.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Just finished this story... again.

And it is still as wonderful as it was the first time I read it. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Read yet again

I've just re-read this story for the umpteenth time and as usual it got me right in the heart. A wonderful story, a little classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

A love story that is well written and genuine. Well done!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Just discovered this gem

A wonderful romantic love story. Thanks for sharing.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 6 years ago
Great

Loved the story! What made it hit home for me was the fact that I grew up in Fulton Co. and actually lived in Schenectady for several years before moving out of state about 2 years ago...It's so weird, but also great to know exactly what you are talking about. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Only question is what happened to friday happy hour. Something that important to last that long does't just stop after one night.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
SIMPLY ............

........ a stunningly simple and wonderful tale.

Cheers

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful. A beatiful story wonderfully told; graciously and well written. 10 stars if I could give it. It is so beautiful I felt I ought to cry but it just left me feeling good. Thank you DavidWatts! Trace 🙂

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 4 years ago
Another comment....Lesbian Hall of Fame grade story

I was reviewing the 'Hall of Fame' list for this category....'Lesbian Stories. ' I was disappointed not to see 'Mac and Me' not listed there. I have read many of the stories listed there. 'Mac and Me' should and deserves to be on that list!!! You should resubmit this for current readers to easily discover. I'm glad I did. Again this is a beautiful story, beautifully written. 🌷♥️ Trace

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Couldn't agree more...

...with Trace_Waters. In my opinion, Mac and Me always has been one of the best short stories on this site and deserves all the kudos it can get.

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesover 4 years ago
So sweet

I loved this story. Thank you.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 4 years ago

This is a beautiful duckling to swan story. Thank you. I think it belongs more in “Romance” but what do I know? Classification matters less than quality, which this has in abundance.

mingis1mingis1over 3 years ago
Excellent

A great story...loved the way it was written and the tale

Thanks

mput419mput4197 months ago

Very touching and compelling. Thanks. Hi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous