Madam President, Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Joanna didn't miss a beat. She smirked and cupped each breast is her soft hands. "These are lovely."

"They sag."

"Maybe I like that."

"Do you?" Christine asked, genuinely curious, but it accidentally sounded like an accusation.

"I love all sorts of women, of different colors, shapes, sizes, and ages. I'm attracted to the person more than anything."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"I identify as pansexual," the Mistress replied.

Christine gave an 'are you serious' expression in the mirror. "I'm from a different generation than you. I have no idea what that means."

"It means, I don't care about gender. You could be a man, woman, or trans. It's all the same to me. Attraction is attraction. I love all variations of the human form. Including this..."

The Mistress then used the back of both hands to caress the side of the President's breasts. It showed that she meant what she said. That she was attracted to this gorgeous woman sitting in front of her, at her mercy and control.

"Oh," the Mistress added. "I've told you that I'll punish you. Look at yourself negatively one more time, and I'll spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit straight for a week. Imagine how that would look on tv!"

Mistress Joanna gave Christine a hard stare, to show she meant it.

Both women watched the mirror as the Mistress touched Christine's breasts. Christine's brown nipples had hardened. It was an infectious feeling for both of them. Then the Domme used the tips of her fingers to rub the breasts and then cup them. Squeezing them.

"You have a nice touch," Christine noted. "It's been awhile since anyone has touched me like this."

"That's too bad. These are the most powerful tits in the world."

"And powerful tits need stimulation," Christine noted.

Mistress Joanna pinched the side of a tit. "We'll get to that soon enough. But first, you've never told me about you."

"You can check my wikipedia page later."

Since a sarcastic, unsatisfactory answer was given, it was time for the good Mistress to exert her authority and shell out some discipline.

Mistress Joanna cupped both of the President's breasts and pinched each of the stiff brown nipples-- hard. The pinches elicited an audible reaction from the President, causing her to squirm in her seat, but she tried hard to show her toughness and she maintained composure.

The Mistress released the nipples from her fingers.

"Tell me," Mistress Joanna said, almost in a threatening manner.

"What do you want to know?"

"Tell me when you learned about your submissive preference."

"It's a long story," Christine replied, not wanting to get into it.

Again, the Mistress pinched Christine's nipples hard, eliciting a small whimper from her pet's mouth.

The Mistress smiled, "What a coincidence, I love long stories, just like you do. Spill, or I'll pinch harder."

A palpable feeling was there. It was almost like two sisters sharing secrets, even though they had only recently met. Mistress Joanna had already revealed her past. And now Christine's breasts were exposed in front of the mirror, her nipples at full attention, with the Mistress still rubbing them ever so softly.

"I grew up in a different era," Christine reminisced. "It was a much different time back then. We didn't know all the terms they have now. Everything was basic and simple."

The Mistress listened attentively, rubbing the breasts, then using the tips of her fingers to sooth those nipples which she had punished earlier.

She continued, "My first experience with these feelings was watching that movie Star Wars for the very first time, oddly enough. Seeing the Princess being grabbed and thrown, tossed into a cell. It gave me strange feelings. Then I went to college and there I was exposed to women's movements. Equal rights and so forth. I felt guilty about the feelings I had. I thought there was something wrong with me."

"A lot of subs have that feeling of guilt, at first. Then they learn to embrace it."

"I didn't embrace it until many years later," Christine replied. "I had been in a few serious relationships, and a failed marriage. The sex had always been decent. Nothing I could complain about. I thought there was something wrong with me. I rarely ever had an orgasm. I always faked it with my partner. There was always an itch that lingered. Like something I couldn't scratch."

The Mistress rubbed her face against the top of the President's hair, while continuing to rub those exposed tits, showing just how interested she was, and how much she cared.

Christine continued, "It wasn't until I became a Senator that I learned to embrace my sexuality, ironically enough. Politics is really an all-boys-club. It's very masculine and male centric. As a strong woman, I hated it. That was, until I attended a fundraiser at the home of a fellow female Senator. I was looking for the bathroom to wash a stain from my dress. I wandered up the stairs. I heard a noise and peeked through the door. That's when I saw her, my mentor, a woman I deeply admired-- she was tied to the bed and being ravished by two men, who were taking turns on her."

The Mistress remained silent, but caressed the breasts harder, soothing the nipples with her fingers.

She continued, "My initial reaction was that she was being raped. But I listened to the moans more carefully. I saw the look in her eyes as she saw me. Our eyes were locked as she was getting royally fucked. There was a ball gag in her mouth, so she couldn't say anything. I just watched. Standing there like a fool. Later that night, she told me everything and introduced me to her friends. That was 10 years ago, and now here I am, my breasts exposed in front of you."

"Was that how you met Bolton?"

"He was the one fucking that Senator," the President answered. "I was introduced to him later that night."

"And how long before you entered his world?"

"It took me a few weeks before I could process everything."

The Mistress pinched the nipples again. "What sex acts did he do to you? Did he put you through the gauntlet? Did he push the boundaries of your new-found submission?"

"He did everything to me," Christine breathed. "He paired me with the best dominants, male and female. It was mostly basic things, one-on-one. Whips, flogs, spankings. I also enjoyed being tied and made to serve. I'm very oral."

"What's the most extreme thing you've ever done?" the Mistress inquired.

Christine paused, "I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, but as a Senator, I was dominated in my office once. I was tied to my desk, bent over, and the dom took me from behind. Anally."

"How naughty."

"I know."

There was a look of shame on Christine's face as she admitted her sexual transgressions to this young woman, whom she barely knew. But she enjoyed getting these secrets off her shoulders, sharing with another person who truly understood her desires.

"I'm going to push your limits tonight," the Mistress said firmly. "Your submission will be valued and cherished. I'm young, but I know what I'm doing. Tonight, my wish is to give you memories you'll never forget."

"Thank you."

The Mistress lifted the robe from the President's shoulders, peeling it back to remove it completely.

"Stand up," Mistress Joanna ordered.

Christine stood, allowing the robe to slip away. She stood completely naked and unabashed, both of them staring at the mature figure in the mirror.

"Do you like what you see?" Christine asked.

She anxiously awaited Mistress Joanna's reply.. It was unusual, because Christine never cared what people thought of her, unless it was to her advantage somehow. But this was something else. A craving for sexual release.

"You'll find out how much I like you," the Mistress replied. "Everyone will know how much I like you. Wait here. Don't move."

Mistress Joanna went to the closet and returned a moment later with a small, plain white tshirt. She handed it to the President. Gosh, was the tshirt small. After a moment of struggling, Christina managed to slip it on. It was so tight that her hard nipples poked right through. The brown shade of her nipples were clearly visible through the light cloth. Worse, the tshirt wasn't long enough to cover her bottom, leaving the lower half of her ass and pubic hairs exposed.

Then, the Mistress opened the drawer and grabbed a leash & collar. She wrapped the collar around the President's neck. There were silver words in front of the collar, which read O-W-N-E-D. There was also a leash underneath those words too.

"Do you agree with what your collar says?" the Mistress asked.

"Yes."

"Ask me for it."

"Own me."

The Mistress slapped the President's right tit-- hard and painfully, causing it to jiggle.

"Own me...what?" the Mistress asked sternly.

Christine mentally cursed herself. It had been a long while since she had served this role. She needed to be better.

"Own me, Mistress."

"Good pet," Mistress Joanna smiled. "A good submissive knows what the dominant expects. I won't be coy. When I say something, it will be blunt and direct, and I expect you to perform without hesitation. If it's too much for you, use the code words. But know that it's my job to make you feel amazing as my sub."

"Thank you. You possess rare qualities as a Domme. You have a tender heart and a soft touch."

"Shhh...you'll ruin my reputation," the Mistress joked.

"Our secret, I promise."

Mistress Joanna patted the President's butt. "It's time. We'll use the bathroom before we go. Freshen up a little. Then we'll join everyone else. A new world awaits us."

The look in the Mistress's eyes made Christine's pussy twitch with a nervous excitement.

Part 3 of 3: Games We Play

The large pool was surrounded by adjacent rooms and facilities, forming a giant square shape. There was no roof, and the sky was a dark shade of orange as the sun was setting. It was still hot outside.

Besides the large pool in the center of the area, the other surrounding facilities included several private hot tubs, large screen tvs, and places for light refreshments.

Different colored tropical plants and fire lamps helped bring an exotic feeling to the area. It was like heaven in the form of a sexualized summer resort.

It was easy to forget the luxury of this leisurely place because of all the debauchery that was happening. It was a very hedonistic lifestyle.

Nudity was abound. Partial nudity too. It wasn't like people were just hanging out and having a good time, like they were in a club. No, this was absolutely nothing like a club. Not a normal club anyway.

Here, people were in pairs, or small groups. There was a clear dominant, a man or woman being served. And there were submissives serving them. Most of the patrons were older, wealthy, and dignified people. These were the major donors who helped fund the President's campaign. But in here, that sort of power didn't matter. The only power that mattered was sexual power. Pure and simple.

They were mostly lounging around in different areas of the main pool. Some with just their feet in the water. Others were halfway in or simply sprawled on the concrete floor.

Some of the dominants were wealthy old men, tending to their young, model-like submissive women. Other dominants were beautifully styled women, keeping rich, powerful men by the chain.

As the half-naked Christine was trotted out by the collar, ass and pussy exposed underneath the small tshirt, she felt a powerful humiliation. She fully expected all eyes to turn and watch her, the sitting US President being pulled around like a cheap whore by Mistress Joanna.

But that wasn't the case. People focused on their personal dom/sub duties. It was then that she learned an important lesson. A dom/sub relationship can be a very powerful bond. In the real world, under normal circumstances, people would kill to see Christine partially naked like this, just for the taboo factor of seeing a beautiful woman of power, being reduced to a submissive. In here though, the subs knew their duty was to serve. The doms knew their primary duty was tending to their subs.

She looked around the pool area and noted that the action was still fairly tame. It was mostly submissives feeding their dominants fruits and drinks. Lots of dirty talk, it seemed. Plenty of whispering in each other's ears. To the edge of the pool, there stood a submissive with a black basket, full of condoms. Every now and then, a sub would approach and take one, or maybe two...

The average age of the older clientele helped put Christine at ease. Under normal circumstances, there was no way a woman of her age or stature would be involved in a scene like this. Not here though. Christine was considered young compared to these other patrons. Especially after the makeup work her Mistress had given her.

When Christine was told to kneel on the floor, she did so. They stayed in a more private open area by the wall, where Mistress Joanna sat on a comfortable leather sofa, and the President had to kneel on an expensive carpet. There were fruits and drinks arranged on the nearby table. All kinds of exotic sliced fruits, which matched the exotic atmosphere of the area.

While she was in the kneeling position, Christine was acutely aware that her butt and vagina were sticking out, but what choice did she have?

When Christine was told to feed her Mistress, she did so, serving grapes at first, one at a time, then drinks.

"This must be strange for you," the Mistress said, snacking on another grape being fed to her. "All these years of people kissing your ass. Bowing down to you. Giving you everything you want. All the power at the tip of your fingers. Now here you are, feeding me. Serving me."

Christine continued serving. "It's certainly a change of pace."

She had her own pride, and it was tough for Christine to fully submit to this young woman. Deep down, she was burning with humiliation at the scene. This was far beneath her and the office she held. If the public knew this was happening, she'd be ruined. Her legacy would be destroyed and she'd lose her re-election campaign in a whopping landslide. Yet, here she was, unable to resist leaving.

"You're being vague," Mistress Joanna said in a disapproving tone. "Are you wet? That will tell me everything I need to know."

"Yes, I am."

"Show me, while you remain on the floor."

Christine hesitated for a moment, causing the Mistress to shoot her hand across her pet's bare backside. Then she obeyed. With one leg on the floor, she lifted her other leg, exposing her pussy to the Mistress. It was covered in a neatly trimmed patch of hair, and the inside glistened pink. She felt a bit self-conscious exposing her aged sex to this gorgeous young Goddess, but orders were orders, and that spank hurt...

The sight of it made the Mistress's bright blue eyes sparkle.

"Now feed me again," Mistress Joanna said. "Take the watermelon slice from the tray, then flavor it with your natural juices."

The thought made Christine a little uneasy at first, yet oh-so-very aroused. She took a sliced watermelon on the tray, then rubbed it on the outer layer of her pussy, letting it soak up her juices. Then she brought it to the Mistress's mouth.

Mistress Joanna looked her sub right in the eyes when she opened her mouth and ate it, tasting the President's pussy fluids when she bit down.

"Delicious," the Mistress smiled, savoring the taste. "Now it's your turn. I can't be greedy with all the fruits. You must be hungry by now."

Christine nodded, wondering what was coming next. This was the first time she had ever fed anyone. She was the one who was used to being pampered, now the tables were about to be turned.

While their eyes were locked, Mistress Joanna leaned back on the leather sofa and slowly hiked her dress up, opening her legs in the process. She was cleanly shaven and her pussy lips were bright pink. Much like Christine, she was also wet and aroused. The inside of her vagina was fully exposed as she spread wide, allowing Christine to see deep inside the wet hole.

"Bite half of a strawberry," Mistress Joanna ordered.

Christine obeyed, taking a strawberry from the tray and biting only half of it.

"Good girl," the Mistress said in a praising tone. "Now, wipe the open end of the strawberry inside of me. Get as much of my lovely flavor as you can. Then eat the rest of the strawberry-- slowly-- savoring my taste."

The order was perfectly clear. Christine obeyed and wiped the half-bitten strawberry inside Mistress Joanna's pink, wet pussy. The fluids were clear and thin. It made Christine salivate at the thought of tasting it.

In a simple move, Christine bit the strawberry, leaving only the green stem left. She chewed it and looked up at her Domme as she rolled her tongue around the strawberry in her mouth, tasting the pussy juice.

"Well done, my pet," the Mistress said, pleased. "Have you eaten pussy before?"

"I have."

Mistress Joanna tapped her clit. "Show me."

It wouldn't be very difficult. Not when the pussy was that attractive looking and enticing. In fact, Christine had been looking forward to this ever since she had first laid eyes on the Mistress.

Christine devoured the pussy in the way that she was expected. She knew what the Mistress wanted, so she obeyed.

Her tongue gave long hard strokes against the clitoris. Her lips gave it hard kisses. Then finally she sucked. First, she sucked each side of the Mistress's labia, pulling them in the process. Then she sucked the clitoris, which made the Mistress moan.

These were simple techniques that Christine had learned from a previous Domme. But what made Christine so good at it was her passion. She liked to please when it came to subservient sex. She relished this role for reasons she could never understand. It gave her pleasure to please whoever was dominating her.

As she continued licking, the Mistress reached for a fresh coconut drink, still in the natural shell, and poured it slowly over her own vagina. Christine continued sucking the pussy, lapping her tongue up & down, with the coconut juice now flowing over it, tasting the sex along with the fresh nutrients.

For those few minutes, Christine was in her own world as she ate the pussy. She had always enjoyed eating pussy. She loved making her Mistress moan, groan, and squirm.

That concentration was broken when the Mistress spoke to someone else.

"Mrs. Williamson, how are you doing?" the Mistress asked, as if getting her pussy eaten was totally normal.

Christine sucked the pussy while passively listening to their conversation. She was too embarrassed to do anything else. She simply sucked and slurped on her Domme's vagina, while the Domme conversed with another lady.

Then, Christine froze briefly. She recognized the voice of this other woman. It was shocking to the core, but she continued eating the pussy, keeping her head down, praying that she wouldn't be recognized. The Williamsons were involved in the social and political establishment in Florida. Christine had been well acquainted with them in her years of national politics. She had no idea if the couple actually knew that it was her on her knees, servicing the Domme's pussy.

It wasn't revealed until the Mistress used her fingers to lift Christine's chin away from the pussy, then tilted the chin to the side, so that Christine was forced to look directly at the Williamsons.

And there they were. A near middle-aged couple. The wife was totally naked, carrying a leash with her naked husband on the collar.

"Oh...Madam President..." the wife gasped, looking down at her. "It's...a pleasure to see you here."

Christine's cheeks burned with shame. "Likewise."

"Let's play a game," the Mistress said with a mischievous expression. "It's the first time my pet has attended one of these events. So let's see which sex act she enjoys the most, shall we?"