Madam President, Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

The two dominant women agreed and laughed among themselves. Christine felt even more shame at being discussed as if she were a simple commodity.

When Christine was told to stand and observe the area, she did so.

This place of luxurious relaxation, the pool area, had now turned into an orgy of dominance & submission. People were getting fucked in the pool. People were getting fucked in the hot tub areas. The large tv screens showed people engaging in more sex in private areas, allowing outside members to watch. Cocks were being sucked. Pussies were being eaten.

Slaves were made to serve. Dominants were controlling every action.

When Christine was told to sit, she prepared to do so. But not on a chair. She was told to sit on Mr. Williamson's lap, who now sat on the sofa, his hard cock pointing upwards.

Mistress Joanna tugged the President by the collar. "Sit on his lap. Take his cock inside you. In your ass."

It was particularly cruel that she would be anally fucked with all these political donors in the area, but it was part of the submission. The shame and humiliation made her heart pound, which only made her hornier.

The wife grabbed a handful of lubrication and coated her husband's cock, making it ready for the President to sit on.

Mistress Joanna instructed Christine to prepare herself. Taking some lube, the President fingered her anal opening, making it relaxed and ready for penetration.

When Christine positioned herself, facing away from the husband, she was made to face the pool so that everyone could see her. She lowered her ass. The two dominant women spread each of Christine's ass cheeks. The cock pressed against her anus, making her wince. But the women handled her with care, and helped her spread her anus. Inch by inch, the cock entered, until Christine was able to sit all the way down, her ass fully penetrated.

She winced hard at the anal entry. She tried to control her emotions, she tried to stay strong. Her face remained contorted. She could feel sweat beading at her brow. Soon her makeup would wash away, and her age lines would become more visible.

"Perfect!" Mistress Joanna exclaimed, in a cruel and excited manner. "But you know...this picture is missing something. Hmmm...I know!"

The Mistress snapped her fingers at a male waiter, who was helping to serve and collect the refreshments. She told him to undo his pants in front of Christine's face, and he did, holding his flaccid penis out, slightly embarrassed about doing so. Serving his cock wasn't part of his job.

"You realize that this is the President, don't you?" the Mistress teased the waiter. "Do your patriotic duty and fuck her throat, now!"

The waiter instantly turned erect at the thought of getting his cock sucked by this powerful woman. But his face showed that he was terrified of both disobeying the Mistress, and for doing this to President Wallace.

Christine tensed with humiliation again, it was taking a while for her ass to adjust to Mr. Williamson. Still, she managed to open her mouth for the waiter's penis.

All eyes were on Christine as she was being sodomized on both ends. She was always pretty passive when it came to anal sex. She'd do it, if necessary. But it was never something she craved.

Cocksucking, on the other hand, was Christine's specialty. She loved eating pussy and sucking cock. It was a very submissive and painless way to please a dominating partner. She wrapped her lips tight around the waiter and bobbed her head. Occasionally her tongue would swirl laps around the shaft and head of the cock. Precise. Controlled. Easy.

"Look at her go," Mistress Joanna happily commentated. "I love that my President is tough enough to take a cock up her ass like it's nothing. It shows strength. And that mouth. Oh that mouth. She can do a lot more than give a good speech. That mouth is multi-faceted."

"It makes me proud to be an American," Mrs. Williamson added, making both Dommes laugh.

It peeved Christine that her 'friend' would be making such jokes during a critical stage of her submission. After all, Mrs. Williamson wasn't her Domme, Mistress Joanna was. Only a Domme has the privilege of insulting her like that, Christine thought.

As Christine worked her hips on the cock inside her ass, and worked her lips on the cock in her mouth, the taunts from Mistress Joanna and Mrs. Williamson kept on coming, in the most teasing way possible:

"She needs to get fucked before the upcoming Presidential debate. Maybe it'll help her relax more, so she won't be such a rigid bitch, which most people think of her as."

"A blowjob too. I hear it helps to sooth the voice. Plus a facial would make her skin glow under the bright lights. Just think, she can be well-used before going on tv in front of 60 million people."

"I think she likes this. Her pussy looks like a leaky faucet."

"She's about to cum. What a mess that'll be."

Christine was certain that her face was a dark shade of red. The humiliation was extremely embarrassing. But this was for a reason. The burning sensation inside her was becoming more pleasurable.

Not only was she being physically stimulated on both ends of her body at the same time, but mentally, her submission had been taken to depths she had never before imagined. With the cock in her mouth, she looked around through the corner of her eye and saw more people glancing at her.

She could only imagine what she must have looked like at that point to the rest of the onlookers. These were the people who, just that morning, had paid big bucks to listen to her speak, and made further pledges to donate more money. Now here she was, taking it in both holes. Even through her tshirt, she could imagine how her large brown nipples were poking through. How stiff they must be from being used like this.

Even at her age, she was still able to perform. She was certainly no porn star, but she did enough to impress. Something burned deep inside of her that gave her the energy. Her passions were roaring with arousal. Her mouth and ass were unstoppable. This was certainly no position for a lady of her stature, but this was what she craved.

While both holes were being used, Christine felt Mrs. Williamson reach over and squeeze both of her tits, pinching the nipples which poked through her tshirt. It was confirmation to Christine that her nipples were badly visible, begging to be abused by someone, and it happened.

Mrs. Williams pinched those nipples while her husband was fucking Christine's asshole. The waiter pulled Christine's head closer to his pelvis, stuffing his cock deep inside Christine's mouth.

It wasn't long until Mr. Williamson grunted and expressed his desire to orgasm. Christine welcomed this, as her asshole was becoming sore to the touch from all the anal fucking.

After obtaining permission, Mr. Williamson shot his cum up the President's rectum. When he finished, he was told to just sit there until the waiter came inside the President's mouth.

Mistress Joanna lovingly rubbed Christine's hair. "Almost there. I love watching you perform. You're such a natural. Come on dear, show this guy that he's nothing. And you're everything. Show him what a slut you are."

That lit a fire inside Christine's cunt, and she sucked that cock like never before. She gave it everything she had. Her mouth formed such a powerful vacuum that she could hardly breathe, but she didn't care. Both of her hands stroked the man furiously, giving her shoulders a burning sensation that she couldn't get in the gym.

In a matter of moments, the waiter cried and bucked his hips.

"Swallow," the Mistress ordered. "Don't miss a drop, or you'll be licking it off the floor."

That would have been unsanitary, and Christine was a cleanly person, so she made extra sure not to spill anything. Her lips maintained the air-tight suction as she drained the guy, swallowing all of his cum down her throat.

When Christine finished, she released the cock from her mouth. A loud 'plop' sound accompanied it.

"You never fail to impress me," Mistress Joanna beamed. "When you're bad, I will punish you. But when you're good, I will reward you. Now, you deserve a reward. I will have to clean you first."

It was this approval that made Christine feel special. Special in a subservient way. Like a puppy that was good to the master.

Mistress Joanna pulled the leash, lifting Christine in the process, whose ass made a plopping sound when the cum soaked cock was pulled away. Taking the first few steps was a struggle because her butt had been thoroughly stretched a few moments ago.

The embarrassment continued when Christine was taken to the pool area. She saw the debauchery up close. The wealthy elites were all naked and fucking. Dominating and submitting. Sex toys were abound and cries were everywhere. It was like heaven for any BDSM enthusiast.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Mistress Joanna asked in curious manner.

"I am. God, my hands are trembling. I feel such a rush. I don't know how to describe it," Christine answered hoarsely.

"Don't bother describing it. All you have to do is whatever I say."

Christine gulped. "Yes Mistress. Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me anymore, either. I have a reputation to uphold, which is to be the best dominant I can possibly be. I have a passion for this. And I'm true to my word. Get in the pool. The shallow end. Stick your butt out and I'll do the rest."

A clenching feeling had formed in Christine's pussy. The leash was let go, and she stepped into the shallow end of the pool, in full view of all the wealthy donors and resort members who were busy with their own sexual liaisons.

While the lower part of her legs were in the water, Christine rested her face and forearms on the concrete of the poolside. It had already been a hectic day full of exploration, wonder, and fulfillment. As her head laid there, she felt as though she could fall asleep. The feeling was surreal. Her anus still tingled from the plowing she had received. Cum seeped from her tight hole. She could still taste the cum in her mouth as well.

Then she felt it. A kiss on her butt. A kiss on her other cheek. Two women. She was certain it was the Mistress along with Mrs. Williamson, working together as a team. Their hands rubbed and caressed Christine's butt, legs, and backside.

The mouths descended. Oh god. Christine felt a pair of mouths taking turns on her sexual parts. A tongue darting inside her cum soaked asshole. Another tongue darting inside her wet pussy. The hands of these dominant women reached upwards, lifted her tshirt and playing with her breasts.

Christine opened her eyes partially to watch the debauchery at the poolside. Several others took pleasure in watching the exposed President being eaten by two experts of the lifestyle. This was a new world and Christine was a guest.

"You taste good," the Mistress said. "I can only imagine how your orgasm tastes."

Christine mumbled, "Thank you, Mistress."

When she closed her eyes again, Christine gasped as she felt two fingers plunge inside of her pussy. A tongue in her asshole.

There were sounds of water splashing as more people came nearer. Christine didn't dare look. She was too ashamed. Hands of other members began rubbing her breasts, and mouths sucked on her nipples. Hands rubbing her hair back to soothe her.

She relaxed, letting the wave of hands caress and fondle her. Her mouth opened and short, whimpering noises escaped as a tight feeling clenched inside of her. A massive pressure had built, causing her muscles to tense. The orgasm came easily. The pressure was released through a squirting sensation out of her pussy, and into whomever's mouth was eating her.

The feeling lingered for a long moment until she could finally relax. She breathed a sigh of relief. Every muscle in her body was now at ease. The weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders for that very moment.

When it was done, the US President was reduced to nothing more than a used piece of flesh. A warm body that was built for pleasure. Nothing else. Her only purpose, while wearing the collar, was to serve. And she had served her purpose.

Mistress Joanna kissed her cheek and smiled. "Earlier I said that it was my job to make you feel amazing. Looks like I've succeeded."

"You have, Mistress..." Christine's voice trailed away.

She felt a tug on her collar as the leash was being pulled.

"Open your eyes, my pet," the Mistress commanded. "The night is young, and your submission is beckoning."

The blue eyed, blonde haired Mistress Joanna had given a command, and no one could ever refuse her, not even the President.

The End

Special thanks to MistressJoanna, AlbaLuna, and GingerScent.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.