Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm good. Much better now. Thank you. For saving me." She stuttered out in response.

"Of course. I could never let anyone hurt you." Serenity felt tears come to her eyes and wasn't sure what to say. After a moment Cran spoke again.

"I know... Well... How do I say this? I care about you Serenity, and I just want to make you happy. Would you want to catch a movie or go to dinner with me sometime? I can wait as long as you need..."

"I-I wouldn't mind seeing a movie." Serenity chocked out after a moment.

"Okay! Well I know Turbo just came out, but that's a bit of a kid movie if you would rather see something else."

"Turbo sounds great! I've wanted to see it since I saw the commercial!"

"Awesome! Okay. How about we go see it tomorrow? There is a showing at 6:30 we could catch."

"Okay. See you tomorrow then!"

"Tomorrow it is. Goodbye for now Serenity."

Serenity smiled as she looked at the phone before looking up to see Karen leaning against a wall nearby.

"Do I get to dress you up for your date?" She asked a bit excitedly.

"D-date? Oh... I guess it is a date, huh?"

"Wait... Have you never actually been on a date before?"

Serenity blushed and shook her head at that. Karen looked at her in shock before getting a grin like the Cheshire cat.

"Oh this should be fun! Please let me dress you up! Please?!" she begged, giving Serenity her best puppy dog eyes. Serenity blushed slightly.

"Um... I don't know... We are just going to see a movie..."

"Okay. So casual date wear."

"I... Okay. I guess you could help." Serenity finally agreed since she had no idea what to expect on a date.

News of her date spread quickly with Karen excitedly telling everyone about it. Many of the others congratulated her and some, like Asia and Ella asked if she was ready for it. She herself honestly wasn't sure and after dinner she went to Vixen's study to talk to her about it.

"Come in," Vixen called after she knocked. She walked in and sat at the chair in front of the desk as Vixen sat down her papers.

"How can I help you sweetie?"

"Um... I... I'm sure you heard about my date..."

"Yes. Karen is a bit of a gossip. Are you ready to go out on a date?"

"Well... I-I don't know. I mean I've never been on a date. How do I act? Do I need to do anything? What if I do something wrong? What if he isn't the one who sings to me at night?" Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth as the last questions slipped out.

"What do you mean?" Vixen asked, looking confused. Serenity bit her lip before sighing.

"I have been having these dreams lately where all I can remember is someone singing. I want to hear them sing more and the voice sounded familiar and I thought maybe it was him after I heard his voice on the phone today..." She finally admitted. Vixen looked at her thoughtfully before scribbling a quick note.

"That's interesting. Well I can tell you that you don't have to act a special way when you go on dates. You just have to be yourself and if they don't like it then you don't have to go out with them anymore. Just be yourself and try to have fun. That's what's most important, alright?"

Serenity nodded in understanding before thanking Vixen and heading to the entertainment room to watch a movie with Karen, Alex, Chloe and Asia. It was a romance movie and as Serenity watched it she began to get a bit worried and wondered if Cran would be expecting sex from her. This scared her a bit and she went to bed worrying about the next day.

'''''''''''''

"That was a great movie!" Cran said as they walked out of the theater. Serenity smiled as she finished off the popcorn and threw it away. It was a great movie and she was having a wonderful time so far. She almost didn't want it to end.

"Do you want to walk around for a bit?" Cran asked once they got outside. Serenity felt a bit of fear rise up since it was getting dark but she pushed it away and decided that she would try to trust Cran not to hurt her. She nodded and he offered his arm, which she took as they walked down the street. Nearby there was a park and Cran led them to a bench that was by a field of flowers. There was an empty playground nearby and Serenity saw the swings and ran past the bench to sit down on one. She giggled before looking up as she saw hands grab the chain.

"Hold on," Cran grinned before pulling her up and pushing her so she swung high up into the air. Serenity giggled loudly as she came back down and kept herself going. Cran sat down on the swing next to her and chuckled as he started to swing too.

"This used to by one of my favorite things to do as a kid." He laughed a few minutes later as they started to slow to a stop.

"It's still one of mine!" Serenity giggled a bit breathlessly. She stopped her swing as Cran stopped his and sat there for a moment. He reached out and gently touched her cheek, leaning in to kiss her. Serenity flinched away slightly.

"Cran... I... I'm not ready..." She whispered, looking at the ground. Cran put his hand on her chin and lifted her face so he could look into her eyes.

"I know, and I will wait until you are. Because to be truthful, from the moment I met you I knew you were the one. Your smell just confirmed it for my wolf. You are our mate Serenity, and we will wait forever for you if we have to." He looked at her with such love that her eyes started watering and her throat closed up a bit.

"Come on. It's getting late. Let's get you home." He said as he stood up and helped her up as well. They went back to his car and started to head back to the mansion. On the way there "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5 came on and Cran started to sing along. Serenity stared at him in amazement as his voice mesmerized her. His voice was the most beautiful thing she had ever heard and she didn't want him to stop. When the song finished he looked over at her with a smile that made her heart skip a beat as she realized she had heard his singing before. She smiled as they pulled up to the mansion. He opened the car door for her and then walked her to the front door.

"Thank you. I had a lot of fun." She told him with a smile. He smiled back before taking her hand and leaning down to kiss it. She acted on an impulse and instead met his lips with her own, giving him a quick peck that left him grinning.

"Goodnight." She blushed before opening the door.

"Goodnight Serenity. Sleep well."

She sighed happily as she closed the door behind her, glad she had agreed to go on that date. She then looked up and realized that Karen, Tala, Alex and Asia were all standing in the hall, waiting for her.

"So how was it?" Karen asked with a huge grin.

"Amazing." Serenity replied with a happy sigh. The others all laughed happily and she blushed before giggling as well.