All Comments on 'Maddy Was Different Pt. 02'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
Interesting

All I can say. I really like the climbing detail. Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thought this was a novel, not an extended Erotic Coupling.

Great sex scenes. But is there anything else? The whole plot, less the sex, could be told in about two pages, maybe three. All they've really accomplished is done some nice climbing in Yosemite, and then brought Maddy's mom into a fairly constant fuck fest. With some preliminary steps to climb a tall tree, while they recover for the next . . . fuck fest. The fucking seems to be the focus of the story, which is great, in Erotic Couplings. As a novel, this is getting tedious. Or is that the plot, a novel length fuck fest? Also, the characters all seem to be variations of each other, no real unique identity. All are smart, beautiful, teasing, athletic, fearless, playful, and in a fairly constant state of sexual arousal. Just because its fiction does not mean it can be unrealistic. Otherwise you could just have them sprout wings and fly up into the trees.

So, warm and loving is good, and the sex is fun, mostly. It's just that the characters are kind of interesting, and I would like to see how they deal with life's challenges and issues. Other than when and where they are going to have their next orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous