Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 01

Story Info
Maddy and Scott have a cuckold wedding and honeymoon.
5.1k words
4.16
91.5k
120
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers

{This is a cuckold story. If I still get your comment after reading it knowing that, then it means you can't be helped}

*****

I'm Scott, my wife's name is Madelaine. Her basic nature is that she is a slut. She loves sex. More to the point, she loves being taken, used hard, treated like she's just a sex object. My part in it has grown over the couple years we've been together. I'm older than her and I was previously married. Maddy had always been promiscuous and I had to learn quickly how much. We learned together what each other got off on. It may be hard to believe, but we're very much in love. We have a connection that goes far beyond sex. It's what makes the extracurricular activities work, for us. It led to our recent wild marriage and honeymoon.

When it began, Maddy slowly revealed her sexual nature to me. Not to say she wasn't sexual from the start. She gave me the best blowjob I'd ever had on our very first date. But, her TRUE nature, mentioned above, was revealed over time. She'd, "done it all." She sucked off our neighbor. She fucked someone she'd met at the bar. She'd gotten into a "long term" sexual relationship with a coworker of mine. She'd even gone back to her ex boyfriend, with help from my set up, who was a cruel, perverted bastard. I had pushed her to re-experience it, he being the reason she probably liked that kind of use now.

In the meantime, I had discovered I had my own hidden desire, fetish, whatever you want to call it. We were very open with everything she ever did. I heard all about it, all her thoughts, feelings on everything. We'd both discovered that I had a bit of a submissive streak myself. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed her teasing, when describing what she'd done. It was a big part of our enjoyment of the whole thing, her coming home after doing something sexually outrageous, then describing it to me while she got me off with teasing and taunting. I learned that I loved the humiliation in that, as long as she was sharing it with me. I'm a cuckold, or a wittol, depending on your definition. I like my girlfriend, now wife, to have sex with other people, fully with my knowledge, then share it with me. There are no secrets between us.

I'd proposed to Maddy and she accepted. We continued the wittol/cuckold, hotwife lifestyle. Eventually, the time came when both of us wanted to get married. We both knew it wasn't going to be conventional. We both were actually insistent that it wouldn't be. We talked at length about it. We both had our own wants and desires and we shared them. We both decided to write down our list of "expectations." We knew what each other wanted, and were both willing to make it happen.

The wedding. Even though we'd shared most of our thoughts about things we wanted to happen, we agreed that the actual execution of things should be surprises, or even spontaneous, if the occasion arose. We had decided on a very small wedding. She had no family near to speak of, and the rest of her family wasn't close. I had already been married so I didn't want, or need, a big wedding either. Basically it was going to be mostly my friends, and a couple family members.

The first sign that it wasn't going to be a typical wedding or marriage was when Maddy came to me and asked, "So, who is going to be your best man?"

"I was going to ask my cousin, John," I said.

She gave me a disapproving look and said, "I don't think he's a good choice. We barely have seen him. I've met him, what, twice? And, he's the one that likes to hit on me, especially when he's drunk, remember?"

I laughed. "Pretty much everyone likes to hit on you and, you seem to enjoy it. But, if not John, then who, my Uncle Ted?"

She shot me a wicked grin. "I had some thoughts on the matter."

I felt my cock twitch at the way she said it. I knew she was hinting at something.

"What, what?" I asked, realizing I was sounding too excited.

"Remember, you and I promised to make...you know...things happen, right?"

"Yes, but what kind of things are we talking here?"

"Our lists. Our desires. I want certain things, you want certain things."

Her indirectness was making me antsy. "What? Spill it, what's your idea?"

She gave me a sexy smile and said, "I want you to ask Jeff to be your best man."

I swear the top of my head felt like popping. Jeff, the lying, conniving, two faced bastard that had been fucking her. All the while he pretended to be my best friend at work. I knew he'd been talking about Maddy and I, ever since he'd banged her. No doubt it is the talk of the office, behind my back.

"What? Why the fuck would I want to ask him to be...that?" I said, more in frustration than anger, there was very little she could do that would anger me.

"Who said anything about you wanting it. *I* want it," she grinned cruelly. "I want it for me. I want it for you. Imagine, him standing next to us when we say our vows. All three of us knowing he's fucked me in nearly every possible way, and perhaps even some of our audience knowing as well. Though, it's been awhile now...maybe he's forgotten," she joked.

I was flabbergasted. She was as creative as I usually was about these things. "Fuck," I grimaced, "you know how embarrassing that'll be for me?"

"Yes," she beamed. "That's exactly why I want it."

So it was. Jeff was our best man. His grin was so smug when I asked him. He had no idea I knew everything about he and Maddy. He was his normal, cocky self, believing he had a secret on me. I nearly wanted to punch him out, but I knew better. I knew that it would work out because it always worked out for Maddy. We had already agreed on some of the things we'd fantasized about for the pre-wedding, wedding, and after. How it was to occur was up to us. Maddy said she had something in mind for before the wedding. I knew that meant for me not to plan anything, she'd take care of it.

The night before the wedding we had a party at a favorite restaurant of ours. Only ten of us attended. Me, Maddy, Jeff, cousin John and his girlfriend Julie, Uncle Ted and Aunt Millie, and a three of my other friends. I was on edge, not just because I was about to be remarried, but because I knew Madelaine was up to something. We'd forgone sex for two weeks which, for me isn't as big a deal as it is for Maddy but she insisted on it. She got horny as hell when she wasn't getting it, which worked out perfectly for what she wanted to do.

Maddy is quite the dancer while I'm more of a shuffle and rock back and forth kind of guy. We both liked that she loved dancing with other people, it often led to other things. However, on this night, the other people involved were family and friends. I wasn't sure how it would work out if she was planning anything. Still, I watched her shimmy and sway which is very sexy, I must say. I grimaced each time she went to the dance floor with Jeff, who got to enjoy several slow dances with her. Maddy was wearing a shimmery black top which hung loosely on her, with help from her nicely sized tits. She had on a matching skirt which came above her knee. Sexy, but in a muted, classy way. She also danced with each of the other men in our party. I wondered what was in her sexually devious mind each time a different guy spun her around on the dance floor. A couple hours into the night, after we'd had dinner and had retired to the bar, she came up to me, obviously slightly tipsy.

"That Jeff," she giggled.

"What? What did he do, what did he say?"

"Oh, he's been drinking a bit, but he whispered how much he misses fucking my sweet pussy."

"I'll bet," I said knowingly, that much we could agree on.

"He also kind of asked me if I realized I was making a mistake..." she chuckled.

"About?"

"About marrying you!"

"What a bastard," I said.

"True," she said as she batted her eyes, "but the bastard that's fucked your sweet wifey's pussy SO many times."

She walked away, leaving me with that thought. Each time he'd come up to me and pretend to be happy for me I had to think of that. I watched cousin John dance with Maddy a few times. I noticed his hands occasionally wandered. I wondered if his girlfriend would catch him doing it. Luckily, the dance floor was somewhat darkened, especially along the edges, where Maddy tended to dance. Still, he must've been careful, as there was no scene. I wondered if Maddy was helping him or encouraging him to do it.

Again she approached me. Sweat was making her face glow. When I sweat, I'm a pig, when she sweats she looks like an angel.

"See what I told you about cousin John. He really wants me," she said huskily.

"Why, how do you know that? His girlfriend is here, for god sakes."

"Um, because he said so," she smirked. "He said he wanted to take me out back, rip my top off and fuck the hell out of me! I'm really beginning to think he's not all that into his girlfriend," she joked.

"What? He said that?"

She grinned. "He did, but then he played it off like he was drunk and he apologized."

"You really do have an affect on people," I laughed.

"I hope so," she purred. "Because I'm SO fucking horny right now. I don't know if you've noticed but a few of your "friends and family" have been attempting, sometimes successfully, to paw your soon-to-be wife."

"I figured," I admitted. "Though we can't see much from the bar here."

"Well, that's probably for the best," she quipped, "especially when Jeff got his hands up under my top to find out I'd taken off my bra...he really seemed to enjoy that."

"Maddy, you've got me all flustered tonight," I admitted. "What is it that you have planned? You aren't going to have sex with someone in our party, tonight, are you?"

She just smiled wickedly. "I have an idea I think you're going to like but I want it to be a surprise."

She danced a bit more, often it looked like she was doing more talking than dancing. I wondered if she was conspiring to do something, which, I guess I knew she was. The night surprisingly came to a halt when the bar announced last call. We gathered up our things. Most of us had decided to stay at the hotel downtown. It was also not far from the small church we were getting married at. The wedding was early, 11am.

Maddy came up to me, wonderfully inebriated. The kind where she is open to all sorts of things, but not so drunk it would ruin the next day. "Honey," she purred, "Jeff needs a ride to the hotel. Let's take him."

I knew better than resist. I drove around to the front to pick them up. Before they saw me, I saw Jeff whispering in Maddy's ear. I could only imagine what filthy things he was saying to her. She was grinning ear to ear when I pulled up. Jeff got in the back seat. It shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was, when Maddy got in the back with him. She waved her hand like she was royalty and sniffed, "home, James," while bidding me to drive.

Jeff still had no idea that I was aware of all their escapades so I wondered how this would play out. Maddy had me turn up the music and I could see her swaying and dancing in her seat to the music. I could hear them whispering and occasionally I'd catch Jeff's face looking at me in the rear view mirror. Soon, the backseat became quiet, other than a couple of giggles from Maddy. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew what Maddy was doing, just from seeing her face. She was jacking his cock. I could see her shoulder moving up and down slightly. That's why he was being so quiet, so as to not get caught. She caught me looking at her face and gave me a sly wink. Suddenly, her head disappeared. I knew her mouth must've gone straight to his cock. She only did it for a few seconds before popping back up. As I turned the corner and reached the long avenue where the hotel was located, I saw her shift her leg up. That bastard was no doubt fingering my girl, right there in the back seat. She had her head back and her eyes closed. He must've thought I was a complete idiot for not noticing the wonderfully enticing smell of her wet pussy. Luckily, I guess, we reached the hotel and both of them straightened up in their seats, barely trying to hide their grins.

While I checked in they disappeared for the ten minutes or so that it took for me to get the keys. They popped up in the hall by the elevator as I approached, Jeff was trying to wipe the lipstick off of his lip before I noticed. We rode the elevator in silence and I noticed them checking each other out not so secretly. I handed Jeff his key. His room was down the hall from ours. Maddy and I wished him a good night. We stumbled in the door laughing.

"Oh my god, that was fun!" Maddy squealed. "Did you see? I put my mouth on his cock, and when he was fingering me? Did you see how clueless he is that you know exactly what he's up to?"

"I did," I said excitedly. "I can't believe you did that...wow, I mean, all the things you've done, this is really the closest I've been to it."

"Exciting huh?"

"VERY much so," I panted. "I need your pussy."

She grinned. "So do all the boys." She looked at the clock. It was almost 3am. "It's our wedding day!"

"I know baby, wow. You and I, married. It's going to be awesome."

"Yes. And since it's our wedding day I have something special for you."

"What is it?" I asked, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Again, it's a big step," she warned. "But it's what we talked about, it's what we both need."

"Ok?"

She took off her top. Her skirt followed. She was wearing a very sexy panty, stocking, heels set. She reached into her purse and got out the matching bra she'd removed earlier. She was stunning.

"Take a picture of me," she begged. "We'll call it, the "before" picture."

I did as she instructed. We got a very good picture of her in that outfit, she deleted the ones she didn't like.

"So what's going to happen?" I asked nervously as her plan was being put into action.

"We'll see," she smiled coolly. "We'll see if he takes the bait." She did something with her phone and showed me the result. She'd sent that picture to Jeff. "Now, we wait," she said lustily.

As it turned out, not really. The reply came back almost instantly. "Wowza!"

"Maddy, are you going to...?"

"Yes. I'm going to. It's our wedding day. And, as such, in order to make our special arrangement "official" we've agreed to do whatever is necessary to make that happen. I get off on the use, you get off on the humiliation, the cuckoldry, if you will."

"Agreed," I said, my cock twitching the whole time.

"So, I felt, if this is actually how we are going to decide to live, then this is one of those things that needs to happen. I thought, what better way to celebrate our union, and our special relationship, than to give myself to Jeff."

"Ok? I get the use thing and my needs too, but how is this celebrating our union?"

"Because." she purred, as she stroked my cock lightly with her finger, causing it to jerk to attention. "Think of it. On the very day of our wedding, some other guy is going to get me first. That's been a common theme for us. Even on our wedding day, some guy gets to have me first. It's in our secret vows to each other."

"Oh," I groaned, the excitement of it was waging a battle with my own embarrassment.

"And, by the sound of it, and judging by how hard his cock was in the car, he's going to make good on his promise to fuck the shit out of me," she cooed hopefully.

She started to turn away from me. "Are you sure?" I asked, even knowing the answer.

"Yes. You need this. I need this. This is just the beginning of this. We'll look back on this in time like it was just a baby step. There's SO much more, we've both said so."

I watched her open the door and exit, just in her lingerie and heels. I snuck a look at her as she walked towards his room. I wondered if the security cameras caught her like that, as she seductively walked to his room. I think she knew I would watch her walk down the hall, which I did. After she left I read the vows we'd written, to keep secret between us. Vows we had agreed on, after much discussion.

*Scott and Maddy agree that the vows in this letter equal the vows which will be said in church:

*This is our cuckold, wife sharing lifestyle agreement.

*Maddy is to seek out new sex partners as often as she wishes. Scott will always know about them and get to share, after, if the situation allows for it.

*Maddy loves sucking cock. That being the case, she is free to suck any cock she so desires, even if it doesn't go beyond that. In fact, she is to look for various lovers who she only gives head to. She is specifically encouraged to find "long term" guys who she fellates on a regular, daily if desired, basis.

*It is up to Maddy to decide who she has sex with. It can be neighbors, coworkers, friends, whoever she decides and Scott will be good with it. Maddy will take Scott's feelings into account, but both agree it may often be necessary for Scott to submit to the humiliation, if it is someone close, in our circle of friends, neighbors and coworkers.

*We agree that Maddy is to try and make it a habit that Scott will only get "sloppy seconds" as often as she can do it.

*Related to above: We agree that Maddy is to note the important dates on the calendar, including but not limited to, birthdays, anniversaries, Holidays etc. On these special days, she is encouraged to, and even expected to find sex partners, guaranteeing that Scott will not get to have her first on any of these dates.

*Maddy agrees to wear the most revealing outfits she can, whenever circumstances allow it. Also, Maddy is to have an extensive collection of sexy lingerie, which Scott will pay for, and that only the other guys she fucks get to have her in those outfits.

*Maddy agrees to always try to use sex to get service things for cheap, or for free. This again includes, but isn't limited to: Pizza delivery, appliance or plumbing services, auto repair services, anything in the service industry in which she can use sex for that purpose.

*For purposes of humiliation, Maddy is free to fuck guys regardless of what they look like. Fat guys, ugly guys, guys like that will get to fuck her just to humiliate Scott.

*Maddy agrees to continue her search for a long term lover (or lovers). Long term meaning multiple uses over time. This could be weeks, or even months. We both agree that any longer time than that we both have to agree on, wishing to avoid someone "falling in love" with her.

{Neither of us were really worried about that possibility, more than one of her lovers were totally infatuated with her, a slutty beauty like that? How could you not?}

*Specifically related to above, Maddy should search for that "perfect" man, the one who will treat her the way she needs to be treated, that is, used roughly, forcing her submission to any kind of acts they both agree to.

{She has lusted after that thought since leaving her ex boyfriend. I've only encouraged her to search that out)

She didn't return for two hours. She burst in. She'd had a few more drinks. Her bra was gone, her hair was all over the place, her nipples were red, her lipstick was smeared. She handed me her phone. She made me take the "after" picture, which she promptly sent to Jeff, much to my chagrin.

"He was relentless," she panted. "He came twice, but he fucked me a long time trying for a third. He had no trouble buying it when I told him you were passed out already."

I begged for details.

"He nearly devoured me when I came to the room looking like that. I think I'd really worked him up earlier. He wanted to rip my outfit off me, which normally I'd love, but I told him he had to be careful not to "mark" me. God knows I wanted him to, though," she said ruefully. "I knew it would be hard to explain to him how I was going to hide it from you. So, he pinned me down on the bed. He was instantly inside me. He just shoved my panties to the side and entered me, just like that as he held me down. He rode your baby's pussy HARD before he blasted deep inside me. He kissed me all over, suckled on my tits without ever pulling out. He was still holding me down. It was as if he was afraid I'd somehow escape him and leave him all hard and excited. All I could do was grind against him, which made him hard again. He took me again like that, more slowly this time, but even deeper, if that was possible. That's when he kept asking me if I was sure about marrying you. It was like he was trying to "win" me over with his fucking. We rested for a while and then he licked me to a dozen orgasms," she sighed. "Then, I sucked him hard again and he fucked me, bent over the bed, hands on your baby's ass. God, I wanted him to spank me hard right then, but again, I knew I couldn't, and I think he was afraid of "marking" me as well. He wanted to make me walk back to our room naked, and keep the outfit as a souvenir, but I told him think what would happen if you were awake. He bought that." She fell into bed and rebuffed my advances.

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers
12