Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," she cooed drunkenly. "Not till after the wedding," she slurred.

I could smell the sex on her, it kept me from falling asleep right away, she, on the other hand, was out immediately.

When I awoke, she was gone. She left a message on my phone. "Honey, you aren't supposed to see the bride the day of the wedding. I know, technically you did already, but it wasn't during the day lol. I'm catching a ride with your aunt and uncle. See you at the church, love you!"

"At least it wasn't with Jeff," I sighed. Soon after, he knocked on the door.

"Hey buddy!" He said smarmingly. "Big day for you!" His grin was condescending.

"Yep, did you sleep ok?" I asked.

"Oh, like a ROCK," he laughed.

"Me too, I was out like a light," I said, hoping to corroborate Maddy's story.

"Well, that's good for you. You needed a good night's sleep before your wedding," he said as he smirked slightly, probably even unbeknownst to him.

I was forced to drive the "best man" to the wedding. The man who'd drilled my girl repeatedly just hours before. It was the kind of sweet torture only Maddy could foist upon me. Somehow her torture always led to me getting so excited I could barely stand it. She had me at that point. I couldn't wait to see her, to touch her, to hear everything she'd done, and to get off myself.

Everything at the church was a blur. I was left pretty much to my own thoughts as everyone else buzzed around. I didn't see Maddy. Finally, we got assembled. I felt that familiar stab of humiliation as I saw Jeff come down the aisle with his goofy grin. On his arm was Jill, cousin John's girl, who was serving as Maddy's maid of honor. Only the four of us were going to stand in front of the reverend during the vows. I had our other vows in my pocket, per Maddy's instructions. I looked around as everyone was seated, all two dozen or so. Someone was missing, my mind was already spinning so I put it out of my head. The music finally ended, the four of us were assembled in the front. The small crowd turned as Maddy strode down the aisle. She was wearing a simple white dress. I had to smile at that, her wearing white. I knew she did that for me. We recited our vows and all I remember was looking into that gorgeous face of hers and wondering how I got to be so lucky.

Then, the reverend said, "kiss your bride," and I did so. There was a gleam in her eye and she winked.

I leaned in to kiss her again and she whispered, "recognize that taste?"

I don't know how I hid the flush of red that covered my face, but it could've been mistaken for panic or excitement, given the moment. We walked down the aisle past the well wishers. We posed for some pictures and she rebuffed all of my questions. "In a minute," she giggled. "Wait till we're alone!"

We walked past the wedding guests, who threw birdseed at us. We reached the limo. Jeff was going to take my car back home. Once we were inside and were driving she kissed me. She was grinning broadly.

"Ok, so what's the story?" I asked. I needed relief, but I love the build up almost as much as the completion.

"Well, you know Jeff wore OUT my pussy last night, right? He definitely worked it out. It's probably still shaped like his dick," she chuckled. and, you know your cousin is a douche, right?" She giggled.

"I'm starting to get that idea, yes."

"Well he IS. Anyway, I had something else in mind for you so that's why I rushed out early this morning. I had to take care of it without you interrupting me in any way."

"Niiice," I said, as I pretended to be mad.

"Not like that silly," she said as she playfully punched my arm. "I just wanted it to be another surprise for my man. So, your aunt and uncle drove me to the church. At that point, I still didn't know how douchey cousin John would be. I'd talked to him last night, but I wasn't sure how much he'd remember, or if he'd have the balls."

"For what?"

"I'm getting to it, silly! Turns out he does have the balls...big ones, nice ones, in fact," she said wistfully. "I'd told him to excuse himself to go the bathroom or something as the guests were being seated."

"You didn't!" I said.

"I did," she smiled. "Last night he kept saying how great my lips looked. He kept hinting he wanted some of that. I kept him interested, so to speak, by feeling it through his pants. He swore he was so excited he'd "blow my head off," with it, given the chance. So, near the end of the night, I asked him, "if you got some of...that...would it take you long to "blow?" I knew the timing of it all would be key. He said I needn't worry, so I didn't."

"Oh my god, so...in the church, as we were standing there, you were still...?"

"Yes, I was on my knees in the coatroom, all the way up to when they started playing, "here comes the bride," cept it wasn't me that was cumming," she winked. "I had to use a tissue to wipe him off my lips just as I showed up in the doorway. I have no idea if he made it back to his seat."

"Wow, wow, wow," I stammered.

"Right, the first kiss you got as man and wife was a cummy one," she smiled. "And, add that to the fact that Jeff's cum was still probably inside me at the time. Happy cuckold wedding, baby!"

"Fuck," I panted. "That's SO dirty, so slutty, so...awesome," I said with wonder.

We pulled up to the airport, the limo driver had a strange grin. I realized he must've had the speaker on. He helped us with the bags and I turned to tip him. Maddy brushed past me. "Remember that thing we said about me always trying to please people who give us any kind of service?" She had reminded me about our "other" vows.

I just groaned. I waited at the curb while Maddy disappeared into the front seat of the limo. Thankfully, the windows were tinted. She got out with a wicked grin, her lips glistening. She took the money I had intended for his tip. She shook her head. "This won't do." She made me give him more. Not only did that lucky guy get a blowjob, he also got a hundred dollar tip.

"You are EVIL," I said, while loving every minute of it.

"Just wait until the honeymoon," she smiled.

12