All Comments on 'Madelyn Ch. 05'

by FaireSansa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Good but

why end on a cliffhanger when you haven't written any more? Better to have finished earlier to avoid leaving us in suspense. It's always a bit frustrating to have a cliffhanger but it is soothed by the knowledge that another chapter is coming soon. But you have said that there is no timeline for the next chapter. We might get it in a month, maybe a year. This is not good circumstances for a cliffhanger.

I liked the story the first time you posted and I still like it now but you have to post somewhat regularly in order to keep the readers' interest. I hope you can come back with more soon.

darkriversdarkriversover 11 years ago
Life happens

I understand that life can interupt our plans and sometimes our muse takes flight. that being said I just want to say that I do not usually read wolf stories but this one has got me. Hurry back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Madelyn

This sucks! You ended it before anything was worked out and let us knw if she stays with her parents, she goes back with Conner and lives as a werewolf, or if she and Conner decide to stay and live with here parents, brother, and grandfather.

In my opinion, you owe us at least 3 or 4 more chapters on this story. As a writer, you should know that you never leave your readers hanging in the balance.

FaireSansaFaireSansaover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Ok, i'd like to make a comment here, not that it's truly necessary, because i put a note stating some of this to the beginning of this chapter. When i started reposting this story, i had every intention of having it finished by now. Unfortunately LIFE GOT IN THE WAY!

Now, those of you who love this story and are encouraging and are willing to wait the time it takes for it to be complete: Thank you!! You are why i will continue to write this story. Those who are being total brats about the fact that i have a life that fell to pieces and while it's much better right now, i'm still trying to pick them up and move on from a situation that is ever uncertain, well, i'll continue to write **In Spite Of You.**

It has already been stated, but i will say it again: THIS STORY WILL BE COMPLETE. Unfortunately, though, for you, the reader: my Real Life Comes First!! And right now, my real life entails doing what i must to be certain my children have a roof over their heads! If you don't like that, fine, whatever, i do not care, to be completely brutally honest.

Now, going forward, if you don't have true constructive criticism that actually has to do with the story itself versus the timeframe in which new chapters are posted, please do not post a comment. Any comment that is chastising me for my life going to hell in a handbasket and needing to take a break from writing to get it back into some semblance of order will be deleted. The comment immediately before this one (from Anonymous on 2-26-13) will remain, though, to serve as a reminder as to what type of comment is Inappropriate to make to a person who has already stated their story will one day be complete...and not once, but several times.

You may now return to your previously scheduled reading hour...thank you and goodnight.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Anonymous is an idiot!

In no way did you indicate that the story was ending with this chapter, so he needs to just shut up!

The story is getting very interesting! The elves are so cold! Marriage and producing a baby is a duty! What?!!! We know that one group wants to breed her, and I wouldn't be surprised if old gramps had the same idea before she mated a wolf! If this group can give her legitimate proof that their security is superior to that of a pack of were wolves, they had better include her mate and maybe a friend or two of his just to keep the peace!

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 11 years ago
Loving it

Hope your personal life settles soon yes because I want more chapters but I also have kids and having them safe and well and settled will always top any other priority

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago
Rant froth rant...

Post darn it post... Eh, I know live happens and will be looking forward to your next installment. I suppose that I am doing something similar with a story I just started on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing... im so drawn in...

I love this story and I incourage you to keep on writing... Unfortunately there is always going to be the rude person to comment... But I will follow this storyline til it ends no matter the time length in between posts. :-) keep up the great work I love the cliffhanger at the end....

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Great story

Can't wait until you are able to continue the story, it is fantastic. I did read the comments section and for the life of me I can't figure out someone who remains anonymous can decide that you, as the author, owe 4 or 5 more chapters! How does someone who is reading a story for free have the nerve to make demands of an author?

thanks for a great story.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
Great story,,,is there more???

I like this rewrite,and was wondering if the rest would follow soon,,,This was posted 2/13......,6 months ago,,,was hoping to have more by now,,,,PLEASE,,,,dont let this go unfinished,,,,,

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
is there more

Don't end it here there needs to be more

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yes, there is more

Please don't fret. There is more and should be ready to submit soon. i've gone back to school and took a creative writing course this past quarter. This story was one of my projects during that course. The existing chapters have been polished and edited a few times to add more depth to the story. Further, it is my hope that by the week's end, i will have enough new material to post another chapter. Please do not give up on this story. It is slow going, i know, and that can be so dreadfully painful for the reader, but it will be finished, i cannot promise how soon that will be but it will. In the meantime, please be certain to check outdone of the stories posted by other authors. i've found several rather good ones recently :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous