Madison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake came barreling through the door. "Let her go, now!"

The guys looked at all 6'-6" of pissed off Jake and started backing away and stumbling and stuttering all over themselves. 'Big Dick' really did not have much to say.

"You guys knew the rules when I let you talk me into letting you come tonight." Jake yelled. You're done here, you will not be back!"

'Big Dick' said "Jake she was into it, she fucked us all; I don't know why you're pissed!"

Jake turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

"Jake, she may have been into it the first time, in fact I know she was, but when they came back she said no and they didn't want to stop. That's when I called you." I explained my side of the story.

Jake looked at Tricia and said "Well?"

She nodded and said "I liked it the first time but I didn't want any more and said no. I can say no, can't I?"

"At Jakes anybody can say 'Yes or No' any time they like." Jake said.

He looked at the other guys "Get the fuck out and don't come back. If you do I will be happy to assist this young lady in filing attempted rape charges."

The guys were gone in the blink of an eye and Jake looked at me.

"I've got two very hot young ladies that have been saying yes, please and thank you for the last two hours, you got this?" Jake asked.

I laughed "Yeah, I got this, go give them more to be grateful for."

I turned and looked Tricia who was staring at me now.

"Tricia, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, stunned by the whole scene on the deck.

"Like you say, Rob, fucking" Tricia responded calmly. "I can't thank you enough. You didn't know it was me when you came out?"

"I didn't at first. I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't see your face and then I thought I recognized the voice, but I didn't make a connection that it was you until he turned you over." I answered.

"You want to know what I'M doing here, but, what the fuck are you doing here?" Tricia asked with a little smile. "Does Madison know where you are?"

"No, and you're not going to tell her either. You owe me." I said.

"OK, fair enough, but I want to get cleaned up, dressed and go home. Will you take your little sister-in-law home?" Tricia asked sweetly.

"OK, but, where is Cole?" I was feeling a little more confident, now.

"He probably has Tallie, that girl that looks like Halle Berry in the back bedroom again. Every time we come here and they are here, her husband chases some 'skinny white bitch', Tallie's words, not mine, and Tallie and Cole spend the night fucking their brains out in the back bedroom." Tricia explained.

"Follow me to the dressing room, would you?" Tricia asked. "I'll tell you the rest of it."

As we walked and then as she cleaned up and got dressed she explained the situation in which she found herself with Cole.

"Cole has been coming to Jake's for a long time. At first I thought it was card games. Then, it became obvious he was having sex here and I confronted him. He confessed and asked me to come with him. At first I refused, but the more I thought about it the more I got intrigued. So I came with him. I didn't have sex with anybody the first few times, I just watched. But, as I watched I would get hornier each time. So about a year ago I fucked somebody other than Cole for the first time. So now, it's no big deal. Until tonight." She paused to wash her face.

"I had never participated in a gangbang and I thought it might be fun. The sensations were great, but, when that last guy fucked me and made me suck him off and deep throat him I realized how awful it made me feel. Then you were nice to me. Of course I didn't realize it was you and just like you I kinda recognized the voice but didn't connect it to you." Tricia continued.

"I'm curious; did you come out there to join in the gangbang?" Tricia asked.

"Truthfully, I thought that might be fun, but, when 'Big Dick' treated you so badly I wanted no part of it." I answered.

Tricia smiled. "OK, fair enough, I'm ready, can we go?"

"Sure, but don't you need to tell Cole?" I asked.

"He won't come up for air until tomorrow morning at the earliest." Tricia laughed. "He'll look for me and then think I went home with somebody. I'll see him sometime tomorrow morning."

"OK, let's go." I said.

We drove to Tricia's house and talked about everything except what had just happened. I pulled into the drive and did not shut off the car.

"It's still kinda early and I don't want to be alone. Could you come in for a little while?" Tricia asked.

I shut off the car and ran around to open her door. "I await your command my lady." I said in an awful English accent. It was probably Australian, but who's checking.

She laughed and got out of the car. We went in and she said she wanted to take a shower. I went and sat in the family room and put on a Bruce Willis film and promptly fell asleep.

Tricia came down sometime later and woke me. She was leaning over in front of me and I could see her beautiful tits down the gaping neck of her nightgown. My cock took notice and jumped.

I thought "Oh great, you save your sister-in-law and now you want to fuck her. Rob, you are an asshole."

"Rob, are you awake?" Tricia whispered.

"Yeah, I'm awake and liking the view." I said.

Tricia gasped and stood up. She had on a silky nightgown that barely covered her pussy and ass. She must have been cold because her nipples were standing straight out.

"Madison's right, you are an asshole." Tricia snorted at me.

She turned and looked at the TV. Bruce Willis was blasting the shit out of somebody.

"We're not really going to watch this, are we?" Tricia whined.

"Hey, it's your TV, watch whatever you like. I was just killing time." I defended myself.

"OK, find something we'll both like." Tricia was smiling.

I really hate chick flicks, but, I thought Tricia had a rough night and I would try to soothe her. I found a Harrison Ford romantic comedy where he's stranded on an island with a barely dressed Anne Heche. I could live with this.

"Do you want a beer or something?' Tricia asked.

"Nah, just a diet Coke." I said.

Tricia came back with two diet Cokes and snuggled up beside me. She immediately sat up and pulled a blanket over herself and snuggled back in. I put my arm around her shoulders and she picked up her arm so my arm slid down and my hand was draped on her tummy.

We sat there for a while like that and I started idlely stroking her tummy through the silky, sheer nightgown. At some point my brain registered that she had on some kind of panties because I could feel the waistband. Again, with no real purpose in mind I started running my fingers along the waistband, occasionally sliding my fingers as well as the silky material under the waistband. I would pull the material out and started the whole stroking the waistband thing again. I did this a few times and then just after I had pulled out the material Tricia excused herself to go to the bathroom. I paused the movie.

When she came back I just raised my arm and she snuggled back into position, covering us with the blanket. My hand came to rest on her tummy again. It took a few moments to register that my hand was on naked skin. I jerked my hand back like she was on fire. I looked down at her and she was just watching the movie. She didn't acknowledge that anything had changed.

I softly put my hand down on her tummy and felt her naked skin. I started stroking again, but, I started making larger circles. I reached down and found that she was shaved. I realized I hadn't noticed that earlier. I dragged my finger through her cunt and she was soaking wet. I pulled my hand out and stuck my finger in my mouth.

"Oh, that tastes great, just as sweet as your sister." I said.

Tricia giggled and pulled my hand back down. I reached around to cup her tit and found the nipple to be rock hard. I gently rolled it around and pulled on it. Tricia started squirming and grabbed my hand. She pushed my hand between her legs and pushed my fingers as well as hers into her cunt. She started rapidly rubbing both our hands up and down on her clit. Her hips were thrashing opposite to our rubbing. At this point I was just holding on for the ride.

She was moaning and kept saying "Oh, oh, oh." I thought it was kind of cute.

I reached my head around to her chest and sucked in one of her nipples. I bit down on it a little and she started thrashing harder and started shaking like she had earlier. Suddenly, she slumped down and just lay there breathing heavily.

I was still fully dressed and I just sat there with my arms around her. I was dumbstruck; I had just fingered my sister-in-law to an orgasm and had a raging hard-on.

Tricia lay in my arms and pretty soon was still and breathing softly. I figured she had fallen asleep so I reached over and covered her with the blanket. She mumbled something and shifted on the couch. My hard-on was subsiding and I went back to watching the movie.

Pretty soon I felt light touches on my crotch. Tricia was definitely not asleep and was gently rubbing my cock through my khakis. I didn't move. I didn't want to disturb what she was doing. OK, part of me moved but that was without any active help from me.

She reached up and undid my belt and the button and unzipped my pants. I was commando so my dick sprang out of my pants.

"Oh" she whispered.

She was still again and I thought she wasn't going to continue. Maybe she was having second thoughts about her sister's husband.

Then she started grazing the skin with her fingertips. Oh my God that felt wonderful. My cock lurched as if trying to meet her fingers. She kept gently touching and stroking my hard cock. Back and forth, up and down repeatedly stroking. Her touch was feathery light and was driving me crazy. She stopped and tugged at the waist of my pants. I lifted my ass and let her pull them off. Other than raising my ass I was not actively participating in this.

She went back to touching and stroking. My cock was now painfully hard. This went on for what seemed like hours, but, I'm sure was just a few minutes. I now felt a new sensation, the tip of her tongue on the tip of my dick. Just a gentle tentative lick. Just one, then back to the touching and stroking.

I was now the one panting, but I did nothing to break the spell. Then her lips encircled the entire head of my cock and she swirled her tongue around the tip. It took all of my self control to keep from grabbing her head and shoving my engorged cock down her throat. I was determined to let her set whatever pace to whatever conclusion she was seeking. I was sweating and all of my concentration was split between the sensations she was providing my cock and my self control.

She slid her hand to the base of my cock and gently squeezed so I couldn't come too soon and then slid her mouth all the way down my cock.

The feeling was incredible and nearly indescribable. She gently scraped her teeth along the skin on top of my cock so there was no doubt I was in her mouth. Her tongue bathed the bottom of my cock and wiggled back and forth, again so there was no doubt I was in her mouth. I felt my cock touch the back of her mouth and she didn't hesitate, she took my cock into her throat. She stopped with my cock there, breathing through her nose and then swallowed. Her tongue rippled along my cock and then her throat closed on the head. If she hadn't been squeezing my cock I probably would have drowned her.

She pulled back and looked up at me. "I have other plans for this" she cooed as she gently squeezed my cock.

Whatever plans she might have, she had my attention and approval. Tricia stood and held out her hand to me. Naked, with perfect small, round tits and pink hard nipples and her pussy, slick and shiny, she looked good enough to eat, and I intended to.

I stood, just in a golf shirt, and took her hand. I let her hand go and she looked at me with curiosity. I pulled the shirt off and was as naked as she was. She laughed and took my hand again and led me to the bedroom.

She lay on her back in the middle of the bed and smiled. I crawled between her legs and stopped at her glistening pussy. I had never been one to eat much pussy, but, hers looked so inviting. I dipped my head and took a long lick. Tricia shuddered and grabbed my head and pushed me back into her pussy. Since I didn't do this very much I wasn't real sure what I was doing. I just licked all over the place and slid my finger up into her pussy. I must have been doing OK because she was moaning and pushing her pussy in my face.

Then she grabbed my head again and started pulling me up towards her. "I need you in me, now!" she exclaimed.

I got to my knees and placed the head of my cock at her pussy. She was soaking wet. I grasped my cock and rubbed the head on her clit. She moaned and pushed her pussy towards the head of my cock. I pulled back and didn't push in.

Then I leaned in and rubbed her clit with the head of my cock again. Up and down, up and down. She was squirming and trying to catch my cock with her drooling pussy.

"You asshole, fuck me already!" she growled.

With that I pushed my cock in to the hilt in one smooth move. "All you had to do was ask, sis." I grinned.

She just grunted and started fucking back at me. It was like she was on fire, her cunt was so hot. I leaned down and sucked her whole tit into my mouth. I pulled out to her howls of protest. I flipped her over and grabbed those narrow hips and drove my dick into her from behind. I grabbed a tit and squeezed and teased her nipple.

She moaned, once again "Oh, oh, oh"

With that the load of cum that had been building since I got to the party was unleashed and I coated the inside of her molten pussy. We collapsed on the bed, huffing and puffing.

I rolled off Tricia so I would not crush her. She lay still on her stomach for a few minutes and then finally rolled over. She scooted over to me and I put my arm around her.

"Wow" she said "I didn't expect that, that was awesome!"

"I know; where did you learn those tricks with your mouth?" I asked. "That was the best I've ever had and it took all I had not to throw you on the floor right then!"

She giggled "I've had lots of practice and you're the first guy that didn't throw me on the floor in the middle of it. That's partly what made it awesome."

"I wish you could teach Madison that technique. But, I don't know how you would get started on that. 'Hey Madison, your husband really loves this, let me show you how to do it.'" I said.

Tricia laughed "That would make Thanksgiving unforgettable, wouldn't it?"

I looked at the clock and said "I would love to stay the night and maybe do this again, but I need to get home."

She kissed me and said "I understand, go."

I went home and that was the night you met me at the door and said you knew I was cheating.

--------------------------------------------

Madison sat with her head down again, waiting for me to ask questions. I had none and she continued.

"So you mean that the night I caught you cheating, you had been with my sister?" I screamed.

Rob said "Yeah, that's right."

"Asshole, I'm not going." I said.

"Yeah, I figured, but I am." Rob answered.

"Asshole." Was all I had to say and went to the bedroom. I heard the front door shut and cried all night.

Rob stayed out all that night and the next night and came home Sunday afternoon. When he came in I didn't talk to him, I just looked at him and went to the bedroom.

He knocked and asked if he could come in and talk.

"I guess" was all I said.

He sat on the edge of the bed as far away from me as he could get. "You're really pissed at me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm just really hurt that you would fuck my sister and then the both of you carry on like there's nothing going on." I said.

"It's just sex" Rob tried to explain.

"IT'S MY SISTER, YOU MORON" I screamed. "Because of this, at family gatherings if you and she are gone at the same time I'm going to be thinking that you've got her bent over the sink in Mom's room. Because of this I cannot trust you around any woman that I know. I will always be thinking 'Has he fucked her? Does he want to? Will he fuck her tonight while my back is turned?' You're such an asshole."

Rob was stunned. "I, I, I, really didn't think of it like that. I'm really sorry."

"Of course you didn't think of it like that. To paraphrase Robin Williams, when your dick is inflated there's not enough blood to operate your brain." I answered.

Rob hung his head "What do we do now?"

"I'm not sure, but to start, if you're going to stay here, you're going to stay in the guest room. We will see from there. Do you think you can avoid the parties for a while?" I was on a roll.

Rob said "I can't have you or go to the parties?"

"I want you to TRY to be, not necessarily normal, let's say more traditional for a while. We will see how you do with that. For the time being, I am going to assume that if you are not at work or with me and you are gone for more that 15 minutes that you are fucking something and we're done. If you can stand that for a while, we'll see about us. That's what I've got for you, take it or leave it. If you leave it, I want you out of the house tonight and you will hear from a divorce attorney inside of a week." I stated flatly.

"One other thing" I said "and there will be no negotiation on this point, you WILL tell me EVERYONE that you have fucked, so I am not wondering if every woman that makes eye contact with me is laughing at me behind my back. This is a one time 'Get out of jail, free card'. The first time after this that you say, 'Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you about that pretty Pakistani girl at the sandwich shop' you're out on your ass. So take all the time you need to compile your list."

"So the parties are gone forever?" Rob whined.

"I didn't say that; let's take one step at a time." I sighed.

----------------------------------------------

Madison had stopped talking and was looking out the window. She had been talking for a long time.

I was speechless. We just sat there for a few minutes and neither of us spoke.

I finally broke the silence. "Why didn't you just tell him to give up the parties and stay home?"

Madison didn't look at me and just smiled sadly. "I didn't, because I had gotten to the point that I enjoyed them, too. I wasn't sure that I wanted to give up that excitement. I just wanted to be sure whatever we did from then on, would be by mutual understanding. Our lifestyle was difficult enough without the added baggage of secrets."

"I'm not trying to pry, but, were there any surprises on the list?" I asked.

"None of my friends were on the list, if that's what you are asking." Madison said, giggling. "But there was one shocking name on the list."

She stopped and looked at me.

"Oh, come on, you've got to tell me now" I insisted.

"OK." She said "but you're going to be shocked and you cannot tell anyone."

I just looked at her.

"Promise" she said.

"What're we, five?" I asked.

"Promise" she repeated.

"Jesus, OK, I promise." I said finally.

"OK, now that's too funny that you said Jesus.' Madison said laughing.

"What?!?!" I was getting frustrated.

"OK, OK, OK, Suzanne Stockbridge" Madison revealed.

"What?!?! The pastor's wife? Oh My God! I knew she was too hot for that little dweeb! The dreams all the guys had in Sunday school were not out of reach? Holy shit!" I was beside myself.

Madison was laughing. "You promised. You can't tell anybody from home."

"I know." I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Anybody else?" I asked.

"Nobody that you know, some of his friends or coworkers wives." Madison said.

"How many? How long did he take to fill out his list?" I couldn't give this up.

"Somewhere between 35 and 40" Madison said. "He said he thought that was all of them, but, he didn't want to be blamed if some woman told me sometime that he had fucked her in an orgy. I think he sincerely tried to get them all, so I told him that unless one of my friends someday was to come to me and tell about her and Rob, that we were good. He swore he had stayed away from my friends, if only to keep me from finding out. That made sense to me. He really took his time; he didn't give me the list for about two weeks."